PDA

View Full Version : Bo Dirt dissatisfied with 3rd team all-sec

dickiedawg
07-17-2014, 12:26 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/mississippistatesports/2014/07/17/ole-miss-wallace-not-happy-with-third-team-selection/12784327/

He basically said he's better than dak and has a "chip" on his shoulder now. If they'd have won the egg bowl he would have been second.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped.
Seriously, though, you come across as a whiny little brat that pouts because he got picked last at recess. But that's the kind of program they run in Oxford.

TheRef
07-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Apparently someone asked him "Do you have a name for your hair style? Do you have to have perfect hair at Ole Miss?"

SERIOUSLY???!?!?!?!?!?!?!

msstate7
07-17-2014, 12:32 PM
If he didnt like the way the egg ended, imagine if dak had played the whole game.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 12:35 PM
He should be mad at Damian. He outplayed for most of it.

shoeless joe
07-17-2014, 12:37 PM
When he gives back the conerly then we can have a discussion of how one game can affect, rightly or wrongly, how the media views a player.

yjnkdawg
07-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Poor Goldilocks didn't get what he wanted so he is sulking... Now he can go back and play with his bear toys.

yjnkdawg
07-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Apparently someone asked him "Do you have a name for your hair style? Do you have to have perfect hair at Ole Miss?"

Lol, that's a good one Ref.

TrapGame
07-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Well, he had a pair of nuts in his face to go with chip on his shoulder. I look for the Pantene Player of the Year to break the SEC's most interceptions in a year.

Martianlander
07-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Somebody needs to tell him that Auburn lost the National Championship game.

quickstrike2
07-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Of course he is mad, at Ole Miss its all about winning press conferences and media hype.

TheRef
07-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Lol, that's a good one Ref.

No...really...someone asked him that today.

07-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Reminds me of this guy.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5069/18172449.png

mic
07-17-2014, 01:01 PM
What's funny is he may not make the coaches 3rd team.. If they have a 3rd team...

BulldogBear
07-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Oh, he won't be dissappointed at season's end, because he won't be on the 3rd team. (wink)

DawgHouseUnited
07-17-2014, 01:09 PM
He probably read the Kellenberger "article"... And believed it...

EAVdog
07-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Those tears taste so sweet.

Johnson85
07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Do players not get any coaching before these things? Nothing he said was terrible, but it would have been so easy to give a canned answer regarding being focused on his performance on the field rather than talk about being slighted over a pre-season award. Especially when the only reason he's in the discussion is because there is a lot of turnover at the position. Our true freshman qb managed to not lose the Egg Bowl for us last year, which is more than Wallace could manage. If he's anywhere near the discussion of being 3rd team at the end of the year, it will mean the SEC has had a horrific year. You would expect there will be at least two or three qb's that emerge that will be as good or better than Wallace by the end of the Season, in addition to Marshall and Dak.

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 01:15 PM
I would love nothing more than to see Bo try to prove himself this year. He is a system QB...outside of Freeze's system he's not a very good QB. So by all means, Bo, please press and try to prove yourself so we can watch that already high INT # rise to new heights.

PassInterference
07-17-2014, 01:15 PM
When he gives back the conerly then we can have a discussion of how one game can affect, rightly or wrongly, how the media views a player.

ZING!!!!

TheRef
07-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Whose tears are sweeter? Kellum or Bo?

Mjoelner34
07-17-2014, 01:18 PM
He better watch out. That 'chip' might be too heavy for his bad shoulder.

archdog
07-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Do players not get any coaching before these things? Nothing he said was terrible, but it would have been so easy to give a canned answer regarding being focused on his performance on the field rather than talk about being slighted over a pre-season award. Especially when the only reason he's in the discussion is because there is a lot of turnover at the position. Our true freshman qb managed to not lose the Egg Bowl for us last year, which is more than Wallace could manage. If he's anywhere near the discussion of being 3rd team at the end of the year, it will mean the SEC has had a horrific year. You would expect there will be at least two or three qb's that emerge that will be as good or better than Wallace by the end of the Season, in addition to Marshall and Dak.

Look, no one seems to remembr that pantene player of the year should have had 5 turn overs in that game. He better be thanking God that the refs missed multiple clear as day picks and a fumble in that game or we would have won by 20 in regulation. Not to mention their only highlight the entire game was a botched punt to end the half.

I have never read where anyone even mentioned the terrible no calls on all their turnovers. Fumble and 2 picks not even reviewed by the refs.

Screw ProV. He wouldn't even of made my 3rd team. I would have taken Mauk over him everyday. Mauk isnt a puss.

archdog
07-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Alright mayve someone mentioned it, but not recently.

LC Dawg
07-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Did Wallace even throw the ball at the Manning camp? I really wonder if he didn't throw much after he saw the praise that Dak was getting. The only thing I remember seeing about Wallace from the camp is when he said that he's never gotten any pointers from Eli or Archie, which says a lot about his stupidity.

Bo is not pissed about being 3rd team he is pissed about Dak being ahead of him. We are already in his head and I love it.

1998Dawg
07-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Capt. bubble screen is gonna need more than a "chip on a shoulder" to get respect!

starkvegasdawg
07-17-2014, 01:45 PM
He better watch out. That 'chip' might be too heavy for his bad shoulder.

Bo says it's not the size of the chip but how you toss your hair in disgust about it that counts.

Coach34
07-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Well, he had a pair of nuts in his face to go with chip on his shoulder. I look for the Pantene Player of the Year to break the SEC's most interceptions in a year.

10/10

outstanding post sir

maroonmania
07-17-2014, 02:23 PM
I can't believe anyone wouldn't vote Captain Bubble Screen 1st team. It's an injustice I say, an obvious injustice!

mstatefan91
07-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Obligatory Wallacing gif. Had to be done

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3663571/olemissblowsit.gif

Also

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3652057/Chris-Jones-Landshark.gif

starkvegasdawg
07-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Obligatory Wallacing gif. Had to be done

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3663571/olemissblowsit.gif

Also

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3652057/Chris-Jones-Landshark.gif

I just noticed on the gif where Chris Jones gets his land shark that Tunsil is blatantly holding on the play at the bottom of the screen. Talk about a textbook arm hook. Easy to be considered an elite lineman when you are allowed to block like that and not get called for it.

Political Hack
07-17-2014, 03:09 PM
he's 3rd team All Egg Bowl too. congrats to him.

FISHDAWG
07-17-2014, 03:14 PM
ha- Joe Cocker says Cry Me a River

GreenheadDawg
07-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Did Wallace even throw the ball at the Manning camp? I really wonder if he didn't throw much after he saw the praise that Dak was getting. The only thing I remember seeing about Wallace from the camp is when he said that he's never gotten any pointers from Eli or Archie, which says a lot about his stupidity.

Bo is not pissed about being 3rd team he is pissed about Dak being ahead of him. We are already in his head and I love it.

I was wondering the same thing. I have not seen his name a single time. He either saw Dak throw and didn't want to be embarrassed or they didn't have any bubble screen drills for him to participate in

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 03:19 PM
This thread isn't complete without this....

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/869/302/1302869.jpg

DawgHouseUnited
07-17-2014, 03:20 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I have not seen his name a single time. He either saw Dak throw and didn't want to be embarrassed or they didn't have any bubble screen drills for him to participate in

He probably just didn't want to embarrass anyone with his mad skillz****

Dak4Heisman
07-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Trolls!!!

Bo is a good college QB...He smoked us two years ago!

So now will the trolls here stop calling me a troll?

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Trolls!!!

Bo is a good college QB...He smoked us two years ago!

So now will the trolls here stop calling me a troll?

http://global3.memecdn.com/rmx-wait-wut_fb_1918415.jpg

maroonmania
07-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Look, no one seems to remembr that pantene player of the year should have had 5 turn overs in that game. He better be thanking God that the refs missed multiple clear as day picks and a fumble in that game or we would have won by 20 in regulation. Not to mention their only highlight the entire game was a botched punt to end the half.

I have never read where anyone even mentioned the terrible no calls on all their turnovers. Fumble and 2 picks not even reviewed by the refs.

Screw ProV. He wouldn't even of made my 3rd team. I would have taken Mauk over him everyday. Mauk isnt a puss.

Seriously, does ANYONE think we wouldn't have won the Egg Bowl by AT LEAST 14 points had Dak been physically able to play the whole game. I mean we outscored them 10-0 in the 7 minutes plus OT he did play and that included us missing a relatively short FG.

Gridiron87
07-17-2014, 04:08 PM
To be fair he does have a total of 54 touchdowns to 27 interceptions in only two years. That's pretty dang good y'all. I don't think one bad game (with a bum shoulder that he had surgery for only a month and a half later) labels him as a bad qb. Let's not forget he engineered a brilliant win against LSU only a few weeks before the egg bowl.

mstatefan91
07-17-2014, 04:13 PM
To be fair he does have a total of 54 touchdowns to 27 interceptions in only two years. That's pretty dang good y'all. I don't think one bad game (with a bum shoulder that he had surgery for only a month and a half later) labels him as a bad qb. Let's not forget he engineered a brilliant win against LSU only a few weeks before the egg bowl.

Why are we now allowing TSUN homers on the board just because they claim MSU is their 2nd favorite team? Seems very odd

Johnson85
07-17-2014, 04:14 PM

He's an ok qb in a good system for him and previously he was the beneficiary of very good receivers. There have been many years where we would have been happy to have a qb as good as Wallace, but I'm not sure I can think of a year where at the end of the year, he would be in the top 3 qb's you'd take out of the SEC to have on your team.

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 04:15 PM

27 INT's is not good. Sorry. Freeze's system and short passing game produce stats that make him look good sometimes, but he's not a good QB IMO. The system is good though, and Bo is running it, so he will receive much of the praise.

And your defense of OM and Bo Wallace is not needed. You already admitted you're a Rebel fan, so I'm not sure you're taking a good approach to lasting very long.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 04:17 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/mississippistatesports/2014/07/17/ole-miss-wallace-not-happy-with-third-team-selection/12784327/

He basically said he's better than dak and has a "chip" on his shoulder now. If they'd have won the egg bowl he would have been second.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped.
Seriously, though, you come across as a whiny little brat that pouts because he got picked last at recess. But that's the kind of program they run in Oxford.

Just another reason to show how delusional those asshats are...dirt believes the media sec team is real and that those guys have ever gotten off their fat asses and played a sport. Any unbiased person that watches and follows college football closely, and I mean really watches it, can look at that list and know that it isnt worth the paper I wiped my ass with today. Yet Dirt is all bent out of shape about it.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 04:21 PM

How in the samshit are you guys not all over the mods wanting this guy banned? A self professed OM poster on here with double digit posts?

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 04:24 PM
How in the samshit are you guys not all over the mods wanting this guy banned? A self professed OM poster on here with double digit posts?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5090182f8b428e8023c917c583d661e1/tumblr_mnyhrjHMAh1s9362xo1_400.gif

Coach34
07-17-2014, 04:25 PM

He hasnt said anything bad about soccer yet

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 04:27 PM
He hasnt said anything bad about soccer yet

Easy, they will want me to give you an infraction

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Easy, they will want me to give you an infraction

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I believe it's called a "Yellow Card" now***

maroonmania
07-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Yea, but I could have stayed on Six Pack if I wanted to debate the merits of Bo Wallace with a Black Bear fan.

PMDawg
07-17-2014, 05:01 PM

What do you expect him to say? Every QB in the league should expect to be 1st team or just go home. Do I think he's good? No. But he's a starting QB in the SEC. HE had better think he's good. Or at least pretend. Non-story.

Gridirondawg
07-17-2014, 05:03 PM

Way to bring it Trap, mid-season form already.

PMDawg
07-17-2014, 05:05 PM
he's 3rd team All Egg Bowl too. congrats to him.

Well done.

Gridirondawg
07-17-2014, 05:06 PM

Everyone meet momma Wallace.

Schultzy
07-17-2014, 06:01 PM
They have no one to stretch the field with Moncrief gone. Treadwell is a good possession and red zone receiver but not a speed guy. The offensive line is spotty too so he could have a very frustrating year.

Also, there is no evidence he can throw it 35 yards if Moncrief were back. Their offense got figured out last season.

War Machine Dawg
07-17-2014, 06:52 PM

A) I haven't really been on the board this afternoon.
B) I assumed the mods would handle it, as the stated purpose of this board is a BearShark free zone.
C) I figured if it wasn't handled quickly, then one of the mods had a good reason for letting him stay. Kinda like sorantable and Tusk.
D) It's not that hard for a troll to make it to double digit posts fairly quickly before a mod is able to catch him.
E) To borrow your words, It's over. Move on.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 07:18 PM
B) I assumed the mods would handle it, as the stated purpose of this board is a BearShark free zone.
C) I figured if it wasn't handled quickly, then one of the mods had a good reason for letting him stay. Kinda like sorantable and Tusk.
D) It's not that hard for a troll to make it to double digit posts fairly quickly before a mod is able to catch him.

To borrow your words, ever heard of a joke?

Lighten up Francis

Johnson85
07-17-2014, 07:26 PM
What do you expect him to say? Every QB in the league should expect to be 1st team or just go home. Do I think he's good? No. But he's a starting QB in the SEC. HE had better think he's good. Or at least pretend. Non-story.

Again, nothing terrible, it's just not savvy. He could have basically given essentially the same message but talked about how he was focused on results and nobody would have blinked at it. Just sounds like a whiny bitch to talk about how he expected to be higher than third when he was arguably the third best qb in the egg bowl last year and when he hasn't done anything to be even third team other than be one of the few returning starting qb's in the SEC.

Dak4Heisman
07-17-2014, 07:29 PM

Is it really that bad round here? Serious question guys. Cause seriously I'm tired of being called a bear, reb, shark or troll. I mean I made a thread with a serious question for discussion the other day and the first response was labeling me a bear. Hell the thread got closed and I'm simply wanting to discuss that have we now passed OM? We have the better facilities, record and branding.

I mean it seems like this board is seeing bears like in every corner or something.

I seen it dawg
07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Is it really that bad round here? Serious question guys. Cause seriously I'm tired of being called a bear, reb, shark or troll. I mean I made a thread with a serious question for discussion the other day and the first response was labeling me a bear. Hell the thread got closed and I'm simply wanting to discuss that have we now passed OM? We have the better facilities, record and branding.

I mean it seems like this board is seeing bears like in every corner or something.

Hey man we hate every ****ing thing rebel. And it's getting close to football when those pussies start trying to troll. We might fight each other and rip the shit out of each other on the board but the one thing this board unites over is the hatred of all things rebel. And we are damn defensive about it. I don't know if you are a troll or not but it's on new posters to build some cred...it's not on the board to just blindly accept a new poster. Just the way it is.

War Machine Dawg
07-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Hey man we hate every ****ing thing rebel. And it's getting close to football when those pussies start trying to troll. We might fight each other and rip the shit out of each other on the board but the one thing this board unites over is the hatred of all things rebel. And we are damn defensive about it. I don't know if you are a troll or not but it's on new posters to build some cred...it's not on the board to just blindly accept a new poster. Just the way it is.

+1

dickiedawg
07-17-2014, 07:42 PM
I can guarantee you if Dak was asked the same question he would have talked about what an honor it was and not butt hurt because he wasn't listed first.

Honestly, it didn't seem to bother Bo that he wasn't first, just that he was behind Dak.

PMDawg
07-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Again, nothing terrible, it's just not savvy. He could have basically given essentially the same message but talked about how he was focused on results and nobody would have blinked at it. Just sounds like a whiny bitch to talk about how he expected to be higher than third when he was arguably the third best qb in the egg bowl last year and when he hasn't done anything to be even third team other than be one of the few returning starting qb's in the SEC.

Agree on all points.

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 08:08 PM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130112181332/glee/images/b/b2/Yes%2Bsir%2BD%2Bthis%2Bgif%2Bwas%2Bgolden%2B_483d2 e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

Dak4Heisman
07-17-2014, 08:51 PM

Well damn how do you build cred8? I mean the new guys can't say anything positive let alone negative about anything without being branded a troll. I guess just time. I'm glad to see everyone being accepting till a person proves they shouldn't be treated with respect though. It's all good. I mean I even had a guy message me that he has my IP address and that it's registered to a family owned business. Really? That ain't possible. Just crazy.

CadaverDawg
07-17-2014, 09:02 PM
Well damn how do you build cred8? I mean the new guys can't say anything positive let alone negative about anything without being branded a troll. I guess just time. I'm glad to see everyone being accepting till a person proves they shouldn't be treated with respect though. It's all good. I mean I even had a guy message me that he has my IP address and that it's registered to a family owned business. Really? That ain't possible. Just crazy.

All you have to do is engage in discussion and not go over the top Genespage about MSU, or over the top "Ole Piss" about OM, and you should be good.

Oh, and if all else fails, just take the ribbing as a little initial hazing, laugh at yourself, prove you have thick skin, and then continue engaging in discussion. Lighten up

Todd4State
07-17-2014, 09:11 PM

Was it Yancy?

blacklistedbully
07-18-2014, 02:10 AM
All you have to do is engage in discussion and not go over the top Genespage about MSU, or over the top "Ole Piss" about OM, and you should be good.

Oh, and if all else fails, just take the ribbing as a little initial hazing, laugh at yourself, prove you have thick skin, and then continue engaging in discussion. Lighten up

CD, don't give away the keys to the kingdom! Yes, it should be common sense, but since when do Bear fans/trolls have any? They aren't savvy enough to figure it out themselves, but you just gave them the way in that even an Ole Miss-educated dipshit can follow.