PDA

View Full Version : This makes me a little nervous...

preachermatt83
07-16-2014, 10:12 PM
LSU is 32-1 in there last 33 games at Tiger Stadium. welp, will look even better when we beat them there I guess!

BeardoMSU
07-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Screw them.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1362344802_tumblr_inline_mi9yy7gTrw1qz4rgp.gif

bulldawg28
07-16-2014, 10:32 PM
SMH.....

War Machine Dawg
07-16-2014, 11:44 PM
C'mon, Preach. Gotta have some confidence in that 11-1 prediction! Hell, I'm more worried about the 1 win in 30 years or whatever ridiculous number their dominance of us has reached, not their home winning streak. We all know they're tougher in Death Valley.

preachermatt83
07-16-2014, 11:49 PM
C'mon, Preach. Gotta have some confidence in that 11-1 prediction! Hell, I'm more worried about the 1 win in 30 years or whatever ridiculous number their dominance of us has reached, not their home winning streak. We all know they're tougher in Death Valley.

oh it's on brotha... 11-1 all day!

cheewgumm
07-17-2014, 12:03 AM
We're due . Plus got the storybook... Louisiana boy goes into br and brings down the Tigers.

Though I really worry about them... OL supposed to be good plus stud RB.... Not good.

War Machine Dawg
07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
We're due . Plus got the storybook... Louisiana boy goes into br and brings down the Tigers.

Though I really worry about them... OL supposed to be good plus stud RB.... Not good.

So long as we can keep them 1 dimensional, we'll have a chance. But if they develop a passing game prior to playing us, we could be in trouble.

hacker
07-17-2014, 02:18 AM
*their

Bothrops
07-17-2014, 04:26 AM
We will have to play to the best of our abilities to have a chance to win. Gotta create pressure and stop Fournette, the dude is fast as lighting. Can't leave any open lanes up front or he's gone. Maybe, just maybe, we won't have any turnovers at crucial times like we normally do. We need to be ready to punch them in the temple this time and stomp their brains out. I'm tired of this shit.

DownwardDawg
07-17-2014, 06:18 AM
I will be absolutely shocked if we beat LSU. It just doesn't happen.

codeDawg
07-17-2014, 08:03 AM
This is the team's shot to make waves nationally. LSU has a talented, but young group that we are catching early in the season. Last year we were close until Miles figured out he wasn't going to overpower us and had to out athlete us. This year trying that is going to lead to mistakes and turnovers. Our veteran crew should be as ready to win this games as any in the past 33 matchups in that stadium if they are who we think they are.

engie
07-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Dak's (real) coming out party(potentially)

The last two teams they lost to at night in Death Valley won a national title and a Sugar Bowl...

BulldogBear
07-17-2014, 08:17 AM

21 of the last 22 AND 26 of last 28.... but, hey, we won 5 straight before that!

codeDawg
07-17-2014, 08:45 AM
So long as we can keep them 1 dimensional, we'll have a chance. But if they develop a passing game prior to playing us, we could be in trouble.

This is it. We have to force them into passing before they are ready and punish the Freshman or Sophomore QB when he makes a bad decision. If they are clicking in the passing game and we are not getting pressure or defending well in the secondary, it will be over. I think we will be athletic enough at S with Cox and hopefully Hughes is back to form. I have complete confidence in our CB's.

I would expect us to give up a ton a yards on the ground playing back against the big play and waiting for opportunities in the secondary. The OL is going to be tough and they have a handful of beast RB's. Fortunately, DL is our strength.

This is a good matchup for us. On a neutral field, this time in the season, we should win this game. We'll see what happens in Red Stick.

Gridiron87
07-17-2014, 08:49 AM
I really hope you guys beat LSU this year. LSU is just to you guys what Alabama is to us. For some reason, y'all just have the worst luck and it seems like LSU just plays their A game every single time. It's the same with us and bama. When we play them they just turn it up a notch.

Jack Lambert
07-17-2014, 08:52 AM
LSU is 32-1 in there last 33 games at Tiger Stadium. welp, will look even better when we beat them there I guess!

That just means they have been primed to lose one.

PassInterference
07-17-2014, 08:53 AM
We've been in the game with LSU in the 4th Q a few times home and a way. Just need to get over the hump. We're certainly capable of sending Miles packing with the taste of grass in his mouth.

preachermatt83
07-17-2014, 11:11 AM
*their

what you talking bout willis?