PDA

View Full Version : I know I shouldn't worry about other teams but

LC Dawg
07-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I just really dislike certain fanbases. For me the worst one other than Ole Miss has to be Bama. I've never seen so many people with absolutely no connection with a program act superior just because they can afford a bumper sticker, a t-shirt, or a Saban tattoo. I would have said a Bear Bryant tattoo but most of the new ones don't even know who he is.

Do you guys have a certain fanbase you really dislike other than Ole Miss?

TheRef
07-16-2014, 04:37 PM
PAWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!! THEY'RE SAYING THAT WE'RE NOT TRUE BAMA FANS BUT MY DOG IS NAMED BEAR!!!!! I'll hang up and listen

curmudgeon
07-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm not a big fan base hater, but no one in this conference is as crazy as the common Arkansas fan.

DawgHouseUnited
07-16-2014, 04:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gai4Vx0.jpg

SDDawg
07-16-2014, 04:55 PM
I find the Arkansas fans to be pretty entertaining from afar. Don't spend much time up close to them. I'll take a Bama fan over an Auburn fan any day of the week, at least Bama doesn't parade around with pride about their corruption.

Johnson85
07-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Do you guys have a certain fanbase you really dislike other than Ole Miss?

Auburn. All SEC teams are dirty, but I feel like Auburn is the dirtiest, especially when you get into things other than simply paying money. And that's fine, but Auburn seems to have the most fans delusional about their program being clean.

Gridiron87
07-16-2014, 05:20 PM
A&M fans are pretty bad as well. As for Bama fans.....I like to open up the conversation by asking them what they studied while in school there. If that earns me a silent response ( it almost always does) , I ask how much money they donated to help improve the university. When THAT earns a silent response......I just walk away.

BulldogBear
07-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Elleshhhu

hells bells
07-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Elleshhhu

Nice job Ref. Finbaum is the Sheppard of dazed and confused sidewalk bamer fans, which is most of them with or without the diploma.