PDA

View Full Version : Dak - the anti JFF

starkvegasdawg
07-16-2014, 10:36 AM
And I say that as a HUGE compliment.

http://hailstatebeat.wordpress.com/2014/07/15/dak-prescott-the-secs-newest-star-takes-the-big-stage/

spudd21
07-16-2014, 11:48 AM
EXTRA wool...man this kid is great, even if we shit the bed can you not ask for a better representative for State?

dogshiek
07-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Wow! Dak is a great ambassador for our football program, our university, and the SEC.

RossDawg82
07-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Ole Miss could only dream of having a QB with the Character of this man. He is a true representative of what we want in Starkville. Its never about him, its about team and winning. Can someone please correct me if I am wrong, but has Ole Miss ever had a QB that was as grounded as Dak?

War Machine Dawg
07-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Ole Miss could only dream of having a QB with the Character of this man. He is a true representative of what we want in Starkville. Its never about him, its about team and winning. Can someone please correct me if I am wrong, but has Ole Miss ever had a QB that was as grounded as Dak?

Ummmm.......Archie. Eli. And I hate to give the BearSharks credit for anything, but the Mannings are a gold standard for how to handle yourself as a QB.

starkvegasdawg
07-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Ummmm.......Archie. Eli. And I hate to give the BearSharks credit for anything, but the Mannings are a gold standard for how to handle yourself as a QB.

Not sure Eli would be the gold standard. Pretty sure he got arrested once while a rebel. It was back in 1998 or 1999. I remember my boss at the time was a tsun fan so me and a coworker got a can and put some change in it and wrote free Eli on it and told our boss we were raising bail money.

RossDawg82
07-16-2014, 08:09 PM
He got arrested for pissing on a car