PDA

View Full Version : New 188 page media guide.

Leroy Jenkins
07-14-2014, 08:00 PM
http://issuu.com/hailstate/docs/fb_14mg?e=6379729/8608129

One comment I noticed was in Kent Flowers Bio "Top offensive line prospect in the state of Mississippi and the no. 5 prospect overall." Obviously the staff has a different rating system than the recruiting services, if that was ever in doubt.

Political Hack
07-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Did Yancy have someone above him? shocker...

mic
07-14-2014, 11:40 PM
Thomas, Flowers, Clayborn are 3 reasons not to worry as much about our OL for the next few years... The cupboard isn't as bare as most think...
That was a very solid OL recruiting job in 2013 class....

Todd4State
07-15-2014, 12:48 AM
I'll say it again- the Hevesey can't recruit stuff is WAY overplayed and not accurate.

Maybe he can't recruit in the opinion of Rosebowl and Sevendust, but when you're producing guys like Day, Clayborn, Malone, Clausell, etc. you can recruit.

Todd4State
07-15-2014, 12:53 AM
http://issuu.com/hailstate/docs/fb_14mg?e=6379729/8608129

One comment I noticed was in Kent Flowers Bio "Top offensive line prospect in the state of Mississippi and the no. 5 prospect overall." Obviously the staff has a different rating system than the recruiting services, if that was ever in doubt.

We should be thankful that they have a different system than the recruiting services. Our fans bitch because the way Dan does it is not going to have our classes looking great on NSD, but they also bitch when we miss Rice and Favre.

I for one am much happier "missing" on NSD in the opinions of the recruiting services and landing the Nikoe Whitley's, McKinney's, Banks, Calhoun, Gabe Jackson, Dak, Robinson, Bear Wilson, etc. of the world. Chris Jones was pretty close to falling into that category as well.

And I don't mind the highly rated guys either, but I trust Dan more than I trust Rosebowl.

Leroy Jenkins
07-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Thomas, Flowers, Clayborn are 3 reasons not to worry as much about our OL for the next few years... The cupboard isn't as bare as most think...
That was a very solid OL recruiting job in 2013 class....

Agreed, solid, at the least serviceable.