PDA

View Full Version : Bounds just interviewed Detillier....

CadaverDawg
07-14-2014, 07:59 AM
He was extremely complimentary of Dak. Said if he wasn't THE most impressive QB at the camp, he was definitely in that top group of 3-4 with Petty and Knight. Said he had smoke coming off the ball he was throwing it so hard. Said he was built like a linebacker. He seemed Wow'd overall by Dak....I don't think he was expecting him to look THAT good.

I'm sure Bounds will have the podcast up later today....it's worth the 5 minutes to listen.

sandwolf
07-14-2014, 08:10 AM
And at the very end of the interview, he said he asked everybody who they expected to be the biggest break out player in the SEC this year and every last one of them said Chris Jones at Mississippi State.

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm not going to make it another 47 days. and heaven help Direct TV if they don't have the SEC network and I miss the game.

CadaverDawg
07-14-2014, 08:36 AM
And at the very end of the interview, he said he asked everybody who they expected to be the biggest break out player in the SEC this year and every last one of them said Chris Jones at Mississippi State.

Thanks, I had to turn it off when he was talking Wallace...so I missed the second half of the interview

rabbitthedawg
07-14-2014, 08:53 AM
I bet Directv gets it done. They have way too much to lose in this deal.

messageboardsuperhero
07-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Here's the audio:

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=551&c=3041&f=3051443

Coach34
07-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Speaking of how hard Dakota's passes are- let's hope MoJo does a better job of catching the football from him this year. He had some key drops that hurt drives last year. Not having to switch back-n-forth between Dakota and Russell should help that for sure. MoJo is too good to be dropping balls like last year

Statefan
07-14-2014, 09:48 AM
He basically said that Dak, Trevor Knight, Bryce Petty, and Winston were the best 4 PASSING Qbs there in his opinion

starkvegasdawg
07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
He basically said that Dak, Trevor Knight, Bryce Petty, and Winston were the best 4 PASSING Qbs there in his opinion

But what about captain golden locks? Surely the bear machine has sent out flyers that he is Mr. All SEC and better than Dak in every category

Of course, any man that goes through three bottles of conditioner a week has to be a better QB and just all around human being.

http://media.kitsapsun.com/media/img/photos/2013/12/31/media_07d8e304c4664ad584f81cb38cd2b11f_t607.jpg

Pollodawg
07-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Speaking of how hard Dakota's passes are- let's hope MoJo does a better job of catching the football from him this year. He had some key drops that hurt drives last year. Not having to switch back-n-forth between Dakota and Russell should help that for sure. MoJo is too good to be dropping balls like last year

Go back and watch Dak's opening drive of the LSU game. He was humming the rock. Mojo dropped two that hit him in the numbers.

MSUDawg4Life
07-14-2014, 10:20 AM
But what about captain golden locks? Surely the bear machine has sent out flyers that he is Mr. All SEC and better than Dak in every category

Of course, any man that goes through three bottles of conditioner a week has to be a better QB and just all around human being.

http://media.kitsapsun.com/media/img/photos/2013/12/31/media_07d8e304c4664ad584f81cb38cd2b11f_t607.jpg

"Hey fellas! Look at that fruitcake."

"Sunshine, Sunshine ...."

dickiedawg
07-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Insert woolly sheep image here.
Couldn't find the article he mentioned on saintsreport.com. What an awful website.

DudyDawg
07-14-2014, 11:23 AM
"Hey fellas! Look at that fruitcake."

"Sunshine, Sunshine ...."

If only he could throw like sunshine, they'd be set. Love when he domes Gerry Bertier (sp?) right when he gets to school. That's such a good movie.

MSUDawg4Life
07-14-2014, 11:27 AM
If only he could throw like sunshine, they'd be set. Love when he domes Gerry Bertier (sp?) right when he gets to school. That's such a good movie.

Yeah, I just watched that and laughed.

Gerry and Sunshine (http://youtu.be/z-njlyoqCHk)

You're Not Really Gay, Right? (http://youtu.be/Hg5rH_-60b4)

RC3
07-14-2014, 11:36 AM
to be fair, mike was also complimentary towards Bo Wallace and said he was very accurate throwing the ball downfield......said he doesnt throw it nearly as hard as dak and others but has his timing down

Dawgfan77
07-14-2014, 11:56 AM
He also said Bo was good with his feet set, should come in handy with there OL. Then said something to the effect bo must be a gamer or plays better when the lights are on

RC3
07-14-2014, 12:01 PM
Much easier to make "timing" passes downfield without chris jones in your grill every other play

Hypnodawg
07-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Part of being a good QB is knowing when to smoke the ball and when to make the easy pass. Smoking the ball to a guy 6 yards away is generally not a good idea.

Bullmutt
07-14-2014, 12:56 PM
He was extremely complimentary of Dak. Said if he wasn't THE most impressive QB at the camp, he was definitely in that top group of 3-4 with Petty and Knight. Said he had smoke coming off the ball he was throwing it so hard. Said he was built like a linebacker. He seemed Wow'd overall by Dak....I don't think he was expecting him to look THAT good.

I'm sure Bounds will have the podcast up later today....it's worth the 5 minutes to listen.

The new Jim Kelly?