PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Thread

CadaverDawg
07-13-2014, 09:09 PM
*****Sponsored by curmudgeon's House of Tantrums****

Question...

Is there certain days of the week that each team plays during EPL? What about MLS?

I would love it if there was one night each week that was "EPL night" where I knew there was going to be a few games to choose from on TV or ESPN app. Or even better, if I knew that every Tuesday and say Sunday my team would have a game.

Dawg61
07-13-2014, 10:14 PM
I believe Saturday mornings to early afternoon are the biggest time of the week like Sunday is for the NFL and I think Tuesday morning is the other big time slot. NBCSN and NBC will have 2-3 games on during those times I think.

CadaverDawg
07-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks man.

BulldogDX55
07-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Someone said something about a draft in one of the Curmudgeoned threads? What is that about? Sounds like a good time.

Also, when a thread is ruined by an awful poster, it needs to be called "Curmudgeoned".

Dawg61
07-13-2014, 11:34 PM
Someone said something about a draft in one of the Curmudgeoned threads? What is that about? Sounds like a good time.

Also, when a thread is ruined by an awful poster, it needs to be called "Curmudgeoned".

BulldogDX55 I started an EPL league and drafted teams for everyone to post on and follow since most of us had no clue which team we liked best. If you read the beginning of this thread you'll understand what we did. We'd love to have you join. If you can please post that you want to join in this thread that I link. That is helping me to keep track of how many have joined. We are up to 36 if you join. Thanks. http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?17504-English-Premier-League-idea

Statefan
07-13-2014, 11:38 PM
I believe Saturday mornings to early afternoon are the biggest time of the week like Sunday is for the NFL and I think Tuesday morning is the other big time slot. NBCSN and NBC will have 2-3 games on during those times I think.

EPL games followed by SEC College Gameday sounds like a great way to start every Saturday in the fall

DudyDawg
07-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Most EPL games play on Saturday and Sunday. They also have a game every Monday around 3 which is their Monday night football (literally, they call it that as well) that usually has good teams in it. They'll also have one on a Tuesday or Wednesday of most weeks.

Also, the champions league is played on Tuesday and Wednesday only (excluding the final), and Europa league on Thursdays. So on Tuesday and Wednesday, during the champions league, you'll be able to see the Real Madrid, bayern Munichs, teams like that play on fox sports 1 and two.

Dawg61
07-14-2014, 12:20 AM
EPL games followed by SEC College Gameday sounds like a great way to start every Saturday in the fall

Last year during Saturday mornings I would have EPL games. No commercials is pretty awesome when just getting up in the morning and well pretty much any time really. Just avoid halftime because it is nothing but commercials for 15 minutes haha.