PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Renfroe

messageboardsuperhero
07-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Here's a really good article about Renfroe's development in the minors. He speaks VERY highly of his experience at MSU and how college was a great decision for him. Some of you twitter people (MsStateBaseball, Cadaver, etc.) may want to direct this article to the players in our 2015 class who are going to have to make the college/pro ball decision in the next year.

"I am happy with the way things are going," Renfroe said. "I believe college helped me prepare for this. I always wanted to go to college and experience that. I was set on that. I wouldn't change that for the world.

"You learn so much that you don't in high school. By the time I got through college I knew a lot more because our coaches were top-notch. You notice that when you get to spring training. The maturity level is different than the young guys coming out of high school. It was amazing how much it helped me."

"That was one of the most special times in my life," Renfroe said. "I was with some of my best friends in college. Some of us had played together three years and were on the biggest stage in college baseball. I loved the town and people. It was a great experience all-around. I'll always remember it."

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20140708&content_id=83682150&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t510&sid=t510

TheRef
07-13-2014, 06:15 PM
He went 1-2 today and almost gunned down a runner at 2B.

Todd4State
07-13-2014, 06:48 PM
I hope Greg Pickett and Austin Riley read this.

Thanks for sharing!