PDA

View Full Version : OT Columbus Country Club

archdog
07-13-2014, 08:12 AM
My family just moved back to Columbus this past week and we are looking to join a club. Is anyone on here a member of the Columbus CC?

thunderclap
07-13-2014, 08:18 AM
EMCC bought it two years ago as a training program for their culinary students after it was going into bankruptcy. I was worried about that but the service is much better, the food is good. You can buy two separate memberships. One for just the pool or one for everything. The pool is BYOB plus they serve a menu at the pool during hours. Have a pretty good Sunday brunch and at dinner you can bring your own bottle. And the steaks are good, plus they are starting to do some southern gourmet twists to the menu. I know the chef there and the assistant chef they are both pretty good level. I can't speak to the golf because I don't play it.

Pollodawg
07-13-2014, 09:01 AM
EMCC bought it two years ago as a training program for their culinary students after it was going into bankruptcy. I was worried about that but the service is much better, the food is good. You can buy two separate memberships. One for just the pool or one for everything. The pool is BYOB plus they serve a menu at the pool during hours. Have a pretty good Sunday brunch and at dinner you can bring your own bottle. And the steaks are good, plus they are starting to do some southern gourmet twists to the menu. I know the chef there and the assistant chef they are both pretty good level. I can't speak to the golf because I don't play it.

What do the fees look like?

archdog
07-13-2014, 09:26 AM
What do the fees look like?
I believe it is 1800 for a year. Includes all outdoor activities, and unlimited golf with cart. They have a quarterly payment plan for 475.

Anyone know if it has a workout room or not?

thunderclap
07-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Pool and tennis is 500. I think what archdog said is about right for the other.

Pollodawg
07-13-2014, 10:32 AM
That really isn't bad at all.

tcdog70
07-13-2014, 10:54 AM
I think if you are Scooba Tech Grad you get a better deal.

Barking 13
07-13-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm thinking the sign over the bridge says you can play a round with cart for like 35 I think.. I don't really pay that much attention since I don't play... It's now called Lion Hills

shannondawg
07-13-2014, 07:08 PM
You might want to look at Elm Lake.

Barking 13
07-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Green Oaks is decent too

archdog
07-14-2014, 06:58 AM
Green Oaks is decent too

Where do the young professionals go? In other words, what are the general demographics of these places?