Boom.

"He'll just restructure with Miami, y'all are stupid to think otherwise!!"**

TheRef
07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
I feel like he had this playing in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw

Political Hack
07-11-2014, 11:29 AM
he didn't mention wiggins, which tells me they're likely to deal him. Be interesting to see who they grab. Still can't believe they didn't take Parker. Irving, James, and Parker at the 1-3 would've been disgustingly good.

Either way, I want to thank all of the posters who said I was an idiot for saying he'd go back to Cleveland. It was the obvious choice for his legacy.

smootness
07-11-2014, 11:30 AM
This has always made the most sense for him.

smootness
07-11-2014, 11:31 AM
LeBron and Parker are too similar, I think a Wiggins actually fits better because of his defense. That said, I do think they'll deal him to get someone more established.

CadaverDawg
07-11-2014, 11:32 AM
he didn't mention wiggins, which tells me they're likely to deal him. Be interesting to see who they grab. Still can't believe they didn't take Parker. Irving, James, and Parker at the 1-3 would've been disgustingly good.

Either way, I want to thank all of the posters who said I was an idiot for saying he'd go back to Cleveland. It was the obvious choice for his legacy.

Kevin Love. And they will win it all with Lebron, Irving, and Love. They're smart to deal Wiggins...he's going to be good, but not a "star" IMO. Lebron's announcement in SI made me like him more. Cleveland fans will cry when they read that shit. Impressive.

TheRef
07-11-2014, 11:32 AM
I'll tell you this. After reading the article, Lebron is handling this very well. He's grown up.

CadaverDawg
07-11-2014, 11:33 AM
I'll tell you this. After reading the article, Lebron is handling this very well. He's grown up.

Totally agree. I may start pulling for the guy after reading that

Dawg61
07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Read where Wiggins and another player/draft pick could get traded to the T'Wolves for Love.

I seen it dawg
07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Finally a star realizes the worth of home.

Political Hack
07-11-2014, 11:36 AM
LeBron and Parker are too similar, I think a Wiggins actually fits better because of his defense. That said, I do think they'll deal him to get someone more established.

I actually think Parker has more upside defensively. Wiggins is weak up top to me and I think he'll have a touch time rebounding and mixing it up in the middle at the nba level. Parker is great with help side defense which would allow Lebron to play tight press coverage on the perimeter. would be amazing to see those guys flying around the court together.

If Wiggins can get stronger, he could be the total package though.

TheRef
07-11-2014, 11:44 AM
BREAKING: ESPN is moving to Cleveland to compensate for the amount of time they will be there covering Johnny Manziel and Lebron James

smootness
07-11-2014, 11:44 AM
I actually think Parker has more upside defensively. Wiggins is weak up top to me and I think he'll have a touch time rebounding and mixing it up in the middle at the nba level. Parker is great with help side defense which would allow Lebron to play tight press coverage on the perimeter. would be amazing to see those guys flying around the court together.

Everything I've seen and read is that Parker is atrocious defensively and that Wiggins is elite there. There's a reason people are comparing Parker to Carmelo.

gtowndawg
07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

And kind of hope they win it now.

He made a great point about Miami being like college for him. Never thought about it like that.

mparkerfd20
07-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Totally agree. I may start pulling for the guy after reading that

Not sure I'll start pulling for him yet, but he did gain a little respect from me. Even though I'm smart enough to know that this is a ploy and exactly what he's trying to do by doing it this way. EVERYTHING he does now is carefully planned by not only him, but his 'handlers' I'm sure. Either way this is better than creating a stupid media circus.

Dawg61
07-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Dwayne Wade can't be happy. He just opted out of a big contract for LJ. Bet Bosh goes to Houston now. Suddenly Miami has $45+ million free on the books per year.

TheRef
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Current Heat Roster.......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsR3tNeCYAEz2z-.png

Political Hack
07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Everything I've seen and read is that Parker is atrocious defensively and that Wiggins is elite there. There's a reason people are comparing Parker to Carmelo.

I dont pay much attention to the pundits and talking heads. I've learned they don't know much. I know basketball better than I know most things. And I can see talent in basketball and football better than I can see most things. Parker has all the tools to be a complete player. Wiggins gets pushed around too much for me. He reminds me of a 4 man who thinks they're a two-man... except he really can play the two so he doesn't exert himself under the basket. It pisses me off to see talent wasted like that. Parker blocks a lot of shots and is great in weak side defense. Lebron will be defending their best offensive player most of the time with Kyrie at the 1. That leaves a SF or PF to match up with and Wiggins isn't going to bang down low for 4 quarters. for that reason I just see Parker as being a better fit to run the floor with James and a better fit defensively with that grouping. As a perimeter defender, you're right though, Wiggins is much better.

hacker
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
I'll admit it. After the Pelicans, I will be pulling for the Cavs. I've always liked Lebron. I'm ready to see what they are going to put around him.

mstatefan91
07-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Current Heat Roster.......

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsR3tNeCYAEz2z-.png[/IMG

Thats a championship squad right there

PMDawg
07-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Not sure I'll start pulling for him yet, but he did gain a little respect from me. Even though I'm smart enough to know that this is a ploy and exactly what he's trying to do by doing it this way. EVERYTHING he does now is carefully planned by not only him, but his 'handlers' I'm sure. Either way this is better than creating a stupid media circus.

All these type comments are annoying, at the least. What he did last time was made bigger than it was. He's always been a very respectful, level headed, family oriented guy who stays out of trouble and plays hard. A good role model. If my kid said he wanted to be like LJ, I'd be happy with that. He's always had my respect. He was thrust onto the national stage at an age when most of us were acting like complete idiots. He's handled things well.

hacker
07-11-2014, 01:19 PM
All these type comments are annoying, at the least. What he did last time was made bigger than it was. He's always been a very respectful, level headed, family oriented guy who stays out of trouble and plays hard. A good role model. If my kid said he wanted to be like LJ, I'd be happy with that. He's always had my respect. He was thrust onto the national stage at an age when most of us were acting like complete idiots. He's handled things well.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM

Completely the opposite. The big knock in Parker was his defense at duke both on and off the ball. Wiggins forwent his senior year in HS, so for the weak up top part, expect that to change. He should be a freshman in college right now. Both parker and wiggins are more of a three too, so neither would be a perfect fit. They will deal wiggins and try everything to get love.

Vandownbytheriver
07-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I've never disliked him. I hated Wade. Wade got Bron and then turned into a big time shit talker because he knew Bron would handle his fights for him. I want to see the Heat get throttled every game and Wade be the one left holding the stick.

BeardoMSU
07-11-2014, 02:22 PM

Well said, PM.
http://i.imgur.com/Njxefzr.gif

mparkerfd20
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM

I don't like the guy, so what? Respectful, hardworking? Yes, I think he is. I just don't like him. I didn't say anything about last time as my dislike really has nothing to do with last time. I actually thought it was funny, but hated the media circus about it. Not liking your hero doesn't make someone an idiot.

Brad Stevens
07-11-2014, 03:10 PM
I respect Lebron a lot more after reading that article. Things can get real interesting now with who goes where. Will Kevin Love end up with Lebron? Will he head to Golden State? Will Houston deal Lin to make room for Bosh and Parsons? Will Carmello team up with D-Rose in Chicago? There are a lot of moves left to be made, and I think there will be more parity in the NBA next year, which is good for viewership, in my opinion. I am personally excited to see what will happen in the coming weeks for each team's roster.

Political Hack
07-11-2014, 03:12 PM
his legacy will be comparable to MJ of he wins some championships in Cleveland.

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 03:23 PM
I respect Lebron a lot more after reading that article. Things can get real interesting now with who goes where. Will Kevin Love end up with Lebron? Will he head to Golden State? Will Houston deal Lin to make room for Bosh and Parsons? Will Carmello team up with D-Rose in Chicago? There are a lot of moves left to be made, and I think there will be more parity in the NBA next year, which is good for viewership, in my opinion. I am personally excited to see what will happen in the coming weeks for each team's roster.

Houston sent Lin to the lakers. Should match the parsons offer sheet and get bosh soon

Dawg61
07-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Meanwhile in San Antonio…

http://blogs.sacurrent.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2EmpIAX-Imgur.gif

BeardoMSU
07-11-2014, 04:02 PM

Awesome, 61!!!!

BeardoMSU
07-11-2014, 04:05 PM
The thought of Irving, Love, and James on the same squad.....whew.....that's gonna be a good team. It's interesting the Cav's are talking about moving Wiggins, who was actually compared to James out of HS, but hasn't nearly reached his potential yet. Moving Bennett is a no-brainer, but I'd like to give Wiggins some time to work with this unit. If he can get a good jumper, then this team is gonna be disgustingly good, as long as Love and Irving learn how to play defense, which I'm sure LeBron will teach them.

Brad Stevens
07-11-2014, 05:08 PM
So, reports are that Bosh will stay with the Heat (for a huge contract, that he isn't worth, in my opinion). Does this mean the Rockets will be able to sway Carmello now?

CadaverDawg
07-11-2014, 05:41 PM
So, reports are that Bosh will stay with the Heat (for a huge contract, that he isn't worth, in my opinion). Does this mean the Rockets will be able to sway Carmello now?

Why wouldn't the Heat go after Melo now? Just a thought

CadaverDawg
07-11-2014, 05:42 PM

That's good stuff

Political Hack
07-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Cavs will need one more outside shooter with that group, but Allen is still looking and could go to Cleveland too. JBJ needs someone who can perch on the wing and drill 3's from the corner consistently. He's a much better player with 1-2 of those guys on the floor with him.

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Why wouldn't the Heat go after Melo now? Just a thought

Melo doesn't want to go to the heat bc he doesn't want lebron comparisons. (PTI was talking about it, don't know how true that is). Bosh signed for a big contract, but not Max so they have a bit of cap space to go out and field a decent team, 4-5 in the east likely. The rockets are the team who may truly get screwed here. Looks like melo isn't even considering them, bosh is gone, and they traded Jeremy Lin. They'll need to get parsons by tomorrow or he's gone too, and while all that clears up a lot of cap room for them, there's no one left that's really worth it IMO. So it's interesting to see what happens to them

CadaverDawg
07-11-2014, 11:08 PM
https://twitter.com/ballupnba/status/487767442618609664

Check this kid^ out. Wearing his old burnt up Lebron jersey to the Cleveland Indians game tonight. Hahaha

War Machine Dawg
07-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Here's some food for thought (http://grantland.com/features/god-loves-cleveland/) on why LBJ went back to Cleveland. It's super long, but worth the read, especially if you like reading about the all-time great players. I think Simmons is really onto something with this idea. Side note: I didn't LBJ had been in the Association so long, played so many games, and logged so many minutes. It's insane how much wear-and-tear he has to have on him now.

Dawg61
07-11-2014, 11:54 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/c6a5a439bbb263098a325cc0a49061f6/tumblr_mmo0k6xbE31rjt82ro1_500.gif

hacker
07-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Here's some food for thought (http://grantland.com/features/god-loves-cleveland/) on why LBJ went back to Cleveland. It's super long, but worth the read, especially if you like reading about the all-time great players. I think Simmons is really onto something with this idea. Side note: I didn't LBJ had been in the Association so long, played so many games, and logged so many minutes. It's insane how much wear-and-tear he has to have on him now.

good read

HereComesTheSpiral
07-12-2014, 07:14 AM
His back must be shot from all of the years of carrying the entire Cavs organization on it.