PDA

View Full Version : Lebron

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron shoot me

starkvegasdawg
07-11-2014, 06:52 AM
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/presspubs.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/74/9743be5e-30c7-11e1-9da7-0019bb2963f4/4efa277f3abd8.image.jpg

thf24
07-11-2014, 07:17 AM
It's even worse to me this time around because since LeBron's trying to keep it low key himself (which is self-serving in its own way), the media is pushing the issue even harder.

I seen it dawg
07-11-2014, 08:36 AM
He doesn't owe anybody anything. I love it. Go to the World Cup. See y'all when I get back.

hacker
07-11-2014, 09:58 AM
how the f is keeping it low key self-serving in its own way?

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 10:32 AM

Completely agree. Last time he had a big announcement, people bitched. This time he's not said a word, people bitching. He's like the president in this way. If the president is playing a pick up basketball game with some local kids, he's bitched about wasting time when he could be working. If he doesn't do that stuff, he doesn't care about the community. It's Espn, not lebron, making this miserable.

thf24
07-11-2014, 10:47 AM

Since people were bashing him for being highly complicit with the media in making a huge spectacle of the process last time, he stands to gain positive attention from playing it exactly the opposite this time. Poor choice of words on my part though, no telling if it's purposely for that reason. Maybe he's playing it cool this time just because it's the correct way to handle the situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a LeBron hater in the slightest. If you're arguably the best active player in your sport and every organization on the planet in said sport is willing to pay you the maximum amount of money possible to play for them, then you can handle your business however the **** you want and not owe anyone an explanation for it.

quickstrike2
07-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Here's an idea, make a decision and announce it. That'll stop the bitching.

hacker
07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Here's an idea, make a decision and announce it. That'll stop the bitching.

Here's an idea, mind your own business. Are you really saying he should rush himself into a decision to stop all of this shit created by the media?

TheRef
07-11-2014, 11:21 AM
SI reporting that Lebron has announced that "I'm going home."

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

quickstrike2
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Here's an idea, mind your own business. Are you really saying he should rush himself into a decision to stop all of this shit created by the media?

He had plenty of time to make his decision. Let's not act like he was allowed 5 minutes.

hacker
07-11-2014, 01:17 PM
He had plenty of time to make his decision. Let's not act like he was allowed 5 minutes.

I'm glad you think your opinion is worth more than everyone else's. It was his decision to make. He could take as much time as he wanted to. He handled this like a champ.

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 01:57 PM
At the end of the day, he's a man changin jobs and uprooting his wife and kids. Lets not act like 99.99% of adults take a week or two to think about it

quickstrike2
07-11-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm glad you think your opinion is worth more than everyone else's. It was his decision to make. He could take as much time as he wanted to. He handled this like a champ.

Good talk.

quickstrike2
07-11-2014, 02:39 PM
At the end of the day, he's a man changin jobs and uprooting his wife and kids. Lets not act like 99.99% of adults take a week or two to think about it

No problem with that, the finals ended a basically a month ago. He made his decision today, which is great.

DudyDawg
07-11-2014, 03:24 PM
No problem with that, the finals ended a basically a month ago. He made his decision today, which is great.
He didn't opt out a month ago

hacker
07-11-2014, 03:44 PM

Exactly. quickstrike2 thinks he's had enough time, so obviously, he must have had enough time.

Stupid.

hacker
07-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Next time quickstrike2 has a life-changing decision to make, I'm gonna be up in here "bro you've had plenty of time. quit making a spectacle of yourself and announce it."