PDA

View Full Version : ED AWARDS: *** Most Under the Radar Defensive Player***

preachermatt83
07-10-2014, 05:22 PM
who Ya got?

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Out of those 5, I'm going to go with Goat's pick and say AJ Jefferson. I wouldn't be surprised to see him step up and take the starting spot opposite of Preston Smith over Ryan Brown.

I think several of the others are capable of making a huge impact....but most of the others have more than one guy to leap frog for significant minutes. AJ really only has to leapfrog one guy, and technically they are both battling for that DE spot, and he MAY have it from the get go.

mic
07-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Out of those 5, I'm going to go with Goat's pick and say AJ Jefferson. I wouldn't be surprised to see him step up and take the starting spot opposite of Preston Smith over Ryan Brown.

I think several of the others are capable of making a huge impact....but most of the others have more than one guy to leap frog for significant minutes. AJ really only has to leapfrog one guy, and technically they are both battling for that DE spot, and he MAY have it from the get go.

AJ may be starting from day 1... If he has a good year along with what we should get from Preston our front 4 will be even better

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 05:47 PM
AJ may be starting from day 1... If he has a good year along with what we should get from Preston our front 4 will be even better

I think the competition will be incredible over the next few years. It would be great to have Ryan and AJ as experienced DE starters the Next season, with Will Coleman, Torrey Dale, etc as back ups.....to go along with a veteran Chris Jones, Nick James, Cory Thomas, Nelson Adams, on the interior. Our defense is deep and talented, and should be for years. And for those that say "I just hope we don't lose Collims"....I say, our DC job will be a great job to attract another great DC if and when that day comes down the road. It's never a bad thing to have your assistants being wanted by top programs. Plus, I think we keep Geoff for a while.

bulldawg28
07-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Will "The Thrill" Redmond.

TheRef
07-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Will "The Thrill" Redmond.

Bracky has read this post and has suspended Will Redmond for 8 games. He was seen doing this to Will as he left the building.

http://i.imgur.com/njHHKXt.gif