PDA

View Full Version : Elite Dawgs pre-season unusual football awards...

preachermatt83
07-10-2014, 01:56 PM
delete

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 02:12 PM
I have really enjoyed keeping up with these awards cadaver has been posting and allowing us to vote on. Thanks Cadaver... It gave me an idea. We all talk about Watch lists and Heisman candidates and mvp's and such this time of year but I would like for us, the ED Crew, to look at some different "awards" that we can predict for our Football players this year. Over the next 3 days I will post a poll for different awards, around 3 a day, that are a little different than what we usually discuss this time of year. Starting today with...

1) Most Under the radar Defensive Player
2) Most Under the radar offensive Player
3) Most Underrated Coach on the staff

Polls will be up soon. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words. Doesn't C34 post "That's My Daaaawg " predictions that cover these things? Not to rain on a parade or anything.

preachermatt83
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Doesn't C34 post "That's My Daaaawg " predictions that cover these things? Not to rain on a parade or anything.

ok , Didn't know that.. Kindly Disregard.. lol .

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 02:26 PM
ok , Didn't know that.. Kindly Disregard.. lol .

No, I'm not saying it shouldn't be done. Just may want to make sure it's different than the ones in that's my Dawg. It's a great idea, preach

preachermatt83
07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
its all good. we will wait for those from coach and then if there are any others that need posting we will go from there.