PDA

View Full Version : *****Sly Croom Award of Suck*****

CadaverDawg
07-09-2014, 10:38 PM
To the board's worst, most disagreed with, poster

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3315/2i89fnrzo2.jpg

I seen it dawg
07-09-2014, 10:44 PM
A poll I can wholeheartedly put my support behind and campaign for what should be a landslide winner.....pioneer

Brad Stevens
07-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Pioneer doesn't get under my skin -- maybe because I don't know enough about the ins and outs of baseball to read every thread about bunting or not bunting. I get bored and just skip those threads. Since there is campaigning being done, I'll represent Dawg61 in this one. Can't wait for him to come in here and make some witty gif response. He had a good idea with the EPL thing, and can be funny here and there, but give this man a chance for this award, voters!

I seen it dawg
07-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Pioneer doesn't get under my skin -- maybe because I don't know enough about the ins and outs of baseball to read every thread about bunting or not bunting. I get bored and just skip those threads. Since there is campaigning being done, I'll represent Dawg61 in this one. Can't wait for him to come in here and make some witty gif response. He had a good idea with the EPL thing, and can be funny here and there, but give this man a chance for this award, voters!

That's ok neither does pioneer.

sleepy dawg
07-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Will James, no question for me. I agree with him most of the time, but when I don't....

preachermatt83
07-09-2014, 11:23 PM
I still don't get all the will james hate

I seen it dawg
07-09-2014, 11:34 PM

After that shit you started tonite nobody expects you to.

preachermatt83
07-09-2014, 11:48 PM

and another example of why out of every mod on this site you get the award for worst.

I seen it dawg
07-09-2014, 11:53 PM
and another example of why out of every mod on this site you get the award for worst.

Somebody has to do it.

War Machine Dawg
07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
If Goat doesn't win this by a landslide, I'm calling for a recount. He's been banned multiple times by every imaginable MSU message board possible. Not to mention he can't even use the Quote feature, so you never know who the hell he's talking to.

Pollodawg
07-10-2014, 08:11 AM
If Goat doesn't win this by a landslide, I'm calling for a recount. He's been banned multiple times by every imaginable MSU message board possible. Not to mention he can't even use the Quote feature, so you never know who the hell he's talking to.

This is the same guy that tried to call me stupid for not "knowing how to reply." I mean, he has to be an act. There's no way he's like that in real life. I mean, come on. That dense and that arrogant all at the same time?

The Croom Diaries
07-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Will James is like a child and is so far out in left field he is easy to ignore. Goat does actually make some coherent thoughts occasionally which makes him a decent poster but the constant parade of insults and inability to tell who he is replying to half the time gets him my vote for this.

sandwolf
07-10-2014, 09:16 AM

If this poll were posted in December instead of July, I think Goat would likely run away with it......but with baseball season having just ended, I am not surprised to see WJ winning.

And his refusal to use the Quote feature in a long thread is about as frustrating as it gets.....but I do have to admit that it always makes me laugh when somebody calls him out about it and he immediately comes back with, "It's not my fault that you are too stupid to use the message board."

hacker
07-10-2014, 09:57 AM
This is the same guy that tried to call me stupid for not "knowing how to reply." I mean, he has to be an act. There's no way he's like that in real life. I mean, come on. That dense and that arrogant all at the same time?

yea, apparently he had it in SPS mode and thought everyone else did too. He may or may not have realized he was wrong and started quoting people recently.

Jack Lambert
07-10-2014, 09:58 AM
I voted for myself. I just hate losing at anything.

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 10:01 AM
I voted for myself. I just hate losing at anything.

Your best post ever. I laughed

I seen it dawg
07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Vote for Pioneer!!! Vote for Pioneer!!! Free "I love Serfs" Tshirts to all who vote for him.

War Machine Dawg
07-10-2014, 12:53 PM
That's ok neither does pioneer.

Somebody has to do it.

Vote for Pioneer!!! Vote for Pioneer!!! Free "I love Serfs" Tshirts to all who vote for him.

http://i.imgur.com/1qN3Eiv.gif

I seen it dawg
07-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Pretty comical isn't it