PDA

View Full Version : *****2014 Degenerate Gambler Award*****

CadaverDawg
07-09-2014, 10:27 PM
To the board's biggest gambler

http://www.prosportstickers.com/product_images/r/gambling_vinyl_decal_funny_sticker__39921.jpg

sleepy dawg
07-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Well, who has the most vCash?

Also, has anyone obtained vCash besides the initial givings? Some of y'all have a lot.

missouridawg
07-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Well, who has the most vCash?

Also, has anyone obtained vCash besides the initial givings? Some of y'all have a lot.

I've yet to see anyone top my tally... and I haven't received any outside of the initial 500 you start with.

Got hot on MSU baseball in 2013 and rode that pony as long as she could go.

BulldogBear
07-10-2014, 09:35 AM
I didn't even know I was up for this one. I'm sure I can blame Vanderbilt if I lose. I keep flirting with a zero balance but can't quite seem to get there.

sleepy dawg
07-10-2014, 08:37 PM
It may not have been doable, but it would've been interesting to see who has made the most wagers, and to see who had the most vcash. I would think I'm up there kind of high, but clearly not where Cad and missouri are.

I try to bet on most things I can get in on in time, but I usually be conservatively.

CadaverDawg
07-10-2014, 08:46 PM
It may not have been doable, but it would've been interesting to see who has made the most wagers, and to see who had the most vcash. I would think I'm up there kind of high, but clearly not where Cad and missouri are.

I try to bet on most things I can get in on in time, but I usually be conservatively.

Yep, I wanted to do those exact things, but unfortunately there is not a way to see who has the most bets or VCash. I definitely asked the creators of the board if that was possible. Maybe starting right now, we could get everyone to start posting in all gambling threads who they bet on and how much they bet. That way I can go back and tally it up next year.