PDA

View Full Version : DWS Expansion/Tailgating

1998Dawg
07-09-2014, 03:23 PM
With the new endzone about done, will this addition create any trouble for future tailgating on that end? I ask because I used to jump around in the junction, but now it's starting to get a little too crowded for me (don't mind the eye candy though). But Ms. 1998Dawg and the 2 little ones don't like crowds much either and its becoming an issue.

Are there any other family friendly spots that I can get in and out of quick? Thanks.

TheRef
07-09-2014, 03:26 PM
With the new endzone about done, will this addition create any trouble for future tailgating on that end? I ask because I used to jump around in the junction, but now it's starting to get a little too crowded for me (don't mind the eye candy though). But Ms. 1998Dawg and the 2 little ones don't like crowds much either and its becoming an issue.

Are there any other family friendly spots that I can get in and out of quick? Thanks.

You mean on the North end of the stadium? Because if so then I'm sure it will be affected a fairly good bit. But most of the tailgating will probably stay on the South side of the stadium if I had to guess. But I'm not sure what you're thinking so I can't exactly determine that. Truthfully, the only real easy places to get in and out of quickly are going to be further from the stadium than before. I hope this helps a little bit.

1998Dawg
07-09-2014, 03:44 PM
I was scatter brained on my post. Just trying to think of the best area for a young family. Thanks for the help though.

Dawghouse
07-09-2014, 03:50 PM
I was scatter brained on my post. Just trying to think of the best area for a young family. Thanks for the help though.

Try by the soccer field. Plenty of room over there and much less congestion/craziness going on.

mstatefan91
07-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Also, right in front of Allen Hall on the edge of the drill field is very family friendly and gives the kids room to run around

Political Hack
07-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Also, right in front of Allen Hall on the edge of the drill field is very family friendly and gives the kids room to run around

that's a great family friendly area where they are still close enough to the junction and to see the band marching.