PDA

View Full Version : Forecast Format Question for Y'all

TheRef
07-05-2014, 08:51 PM
So I figured during the dead period would be a good time to discuss this with y'all. Is there anything you would like to see from my forecast discussions? More in-depth? Less in-depth? Straight numbers? More model analysis? Just say the word and I'll do my best to do what I can.

Barking 13
07-05-2014, 09:35 PM
they are just right.. thank you for your service...

War Machine Dawg
07-05-2014, 09:35 PM
I personally enjoyed what you did last football season. Temp, rain chance on the whole, then a game time breakdown, i.e. rain in the 1st quarter but clearing out by half. Gotta give you serious props, you were pretty spot on with it last season.

TheRef
07-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I personally enjoyed what you did last football season. Temp, rain chance on the whole, then a game time breakdown, i.e. rain in the 1st quarter but clearing out by half. Gotta give you serious props, you were pretty spot on with it last season.

Thanks, man. Gotta give credit to the MSU Meteorology Department for their training. They know how to make some killer Mets.

Belegal
07-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Your forecast for what ever happened to the NCAA investigation on tsun? Their top 5 class was supposedly a red flag and the emails they wouldn't produce on request from the Memphis paper. Is there an investigation ????

TheRef
07-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Your forecast for what ever happened to the NCAA investigation on tsun? Their top 5 class was supposedly a red flag and the emails they wouldn't produce on request from the Memphis paper. Is there an investigation ????

My forecast is that it went the way of the Lois Lerner emails. Swept under the rug and deleted "accidentally"

Todd4State
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Get a girl form imissplatinumplus to be your lovely assistant?**

Great job, and I wouldn't change a thing.

CadaverDawg
07-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Ref, thanks for doing it. If you want me to sticky your forecast the week of each game, I will...and then you can update it throughout the week, and then we'll unstick it after the game. Just a thought. Keep doing what you do.

TheRef
07-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Ref, thanks for doing it. If you want me to sticky your forecast the week of each game, I will...and then you can update it throughout the week, and then we'll unstick it after the game. Just a thought. Keep doing what you do.

I'm down for whatever y'all would like. I'd love for it to be stickied so that I don't have to go through 2 pages to find it.

CadaverDawg
07-05-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm down for whatever y'all would like. I'd love for it to be stickied so that I don't have to go through 2 pages to find it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

State82
07-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Keep layin' it out like you been doing. It's great like it is. Thanks.

starkvegasdawg
07-05-2014, 11:19 PM
If you can pry Maria Molina away from Reed Timmer for more than 30 seconds see if she will do a video reading your forecasts.

TheRef
07-05-2014, 11:20 PM
If you can pry Maria Molina away from Reed Timmer for more than 30 seconds see if she will do a video reading your forecasts.

Reed is too busy screaming about how great this pulse storm is going to be to her for her to come down for that.

starkvegasdawg
07-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Reed is too busy screaming about how great this pulse storm is going to be to her for her to come down for that.

Your response took my mind the way of the gutter. I'll spare you all the details but just say it involved the two of them and him screaming about deploying a probe. I'll blame it on the insomnia and nearly month long migraine.

TheRef
07-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Your response took my mind the way of the gutter. I'll spare you all the details but just say it involved the two of them and him screaming about deploying a probe. I'll blame it on the insomnia and nearly month long migraine.

Haha....I'm sure he will use a probe.