PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th!

PassInterference
07-05-2014, 12:27 AM
We're blessed to live in the best damn country on the planet. Let's keep it that way. We're just as blessed to be living under the protections that those before us fought and died for, and that many continue to fight for.

We don't always agree on things. But regardless we've got it damn good here.

We can up and move around wherever we want, whenever we want. We can study whatever we want. We can be as religious as we want. We can make whatever of ourselves that we're willing to work for.

Good Lord, we've got it good from sea to shining sea. Love ya, Flarda. California, you are weird sons of bitches, but I love you anyway.

'Merica!

PI hopes you and your's has a great 4th.

mstatefan91
07-05-2014, 12:30 AM
We're blessed to live in the best damn country on the planet. Let's keep it that way. We're just as blessed to be living under the protections that those before us fought and died for, and that many continue to fight for.

We don't always agree on things. But regardless we've got it damn good here.

We can up and move around wherever we want, whenever we want. We can study whatever we want. We can be as religious as we want. We can make whatever of ourselves that we're willing to work for.

Good Lord, we've got it good from sea to shining sea. Love ya, Flarda. California, you are weird sons of bitches, but I love you anyway.

'Merica!

PI hopes you and your's has a great 4th.

I'll drink to that PI! Happy 4th!