PDA

View Full Version : 120 Club- July 8th

Behrdawg
07-03-2014, 12:50 PM
We have our next meeting Tuesday, July 8th. Coach Mullen will be our guest speaker. Anyone have any specific questions you want me to ask?

Count Istvan Teleky
07-03-2014, 01:14 PM
We have our next meeting Tuesday, July 8th. Coach Mullen will be our guest speaker. Anyone have any specific questions you want me to ask?

I haven't been to a meeting since the days of Cindy's Catfish House.

sandwolf
07-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Thoughts on J.J. McGrath (the new kicker that transferred from Michigan).

Thoughts on the OL (starters and depth).

Feelings on how Jocquell Johnson is progressing and whether he expects him to play or RS this year.

Has Justin Malone fully recovered from the broken foot, and is he expected to play guard or RT this fall?

Thoughts on how some of the younger OL are progressing (specifically Justin Senior, Cole Carter, Devon Desper, Jake Thomas and Kent Flowers)........who stands out, who is closest to being game ready, etc.

Thoughts on Justin Cox and his transition to safety.

What is the status of Dee Arrington? Is he healthy? Is he expected to contribute this year?

Thoughts on Nick James.

Bigedawg
07-03-2014, 07:36 PM
And if you bring any of the meeting info to the message boards, you will be dispatched from the group. That is the great thing about the 120 club. The coaches feel as though they can speak freely with no media coverage and message board material. Anybody is free to join and it is well worth the money in my opinion.

Dawg61
07-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Has Justin Malone fully recovered from the broken foot, and is he expected to play guard or RT this fall?

Bass Chaser
07-03-2014, 08:10 PM
And if you bring any of the meeting info to the message boards, you will be dispatched from the group. That is the great thing about the 120 club. The coaches feel as though they can speak freely with no media coverage and message board material. Anybody is free to join and it is well worth the money in my opinion.

This. What's said at the 120 Club stays at the 120 Club. Plus Mullen has never spoken to the 120 Club.

BeastMan
07-03-2014, 08:14 PM
First off, good to see you around Behr.

Now, y'all's concerns about putting 120 club meeting stuff on the internet, have some faith in Behr to know what and what not to put on a message board. I'm willing to bet he knows how to handle himself.

rabbitthedawg
07-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Yes Mullen has spoken to 120 during his first year! We were still meeting at Cindy's fish house!

Offshore Dawg
07-04-2014, 08:59 AM
May I inquire as to what the 120 Club actually is, and membership requirements.

Behrdawg
07-04-2014, 01:26 PM
First off, good to see you around Behr.

Now, y'all's concerns about putting 120 club meeting stuff on the internet, have some faith in Behr to know what and what not to put on a message board. I'm willing to bet he knows how to handle himself.

Hey man! I've been around. Just haven't posted in forever. And yes- I know how to relay Info without giving too much info.