PDA

View Full Version : College Football's top 10 scoerboards

msstatelp1
07-02-2014, 09:56 PM
ESPN ranked 'em. We at #7....

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/95760/college-footballs-top-10-scoreboards

Stricklin needs to make our main screen bigger!!!

Dawg61
07-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Awesome!! We'll move up when the 2nd one gets finished

DudyDawg
07-02-2014, 10:09 PM
My only gripe was that they barely mentioned the new one. If that's the same article I saw easier, it just mentioned the new one once, as a photo caption. So I felt a little short changed, but I'm not gonna bitch too much about a summer no news article that's just trying to get people pumped up

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-02-2014, 10:52 PM
So A&M has a brand new board that is the biggest in CFB, yet, Texas board, which is probably a decade old, is #1?

Makes sense..

Maroonthirteen
07-03-2014, 08:31 AM
I can't imagine those stadiums with bigger video boards than ours. Because ours dominates the stadium......or at least did until i got accustomed to it. I found it funny the first few night games we had with it. Seeing the colors from the videos reflecting off the faces of fans.

Regardless, despite the commercials and music, I enjoy the overall experience it has added. I can't wait to see the new one.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Well A&M's looks to be 50% bigger than State's. However, their stadium is almost twice our size.

thf24
07-03-2014, 08:36 AM
OM to announce new video board in 3... 2...

starkvegasdawg
07-03-2014, 08:45 AM
OM to announce new video board in 3... 2...

Nah. They'll just slap a red and blue bow on top of it and claim that now makes it the best in the world and if you disagree then you're just a stupid hick that milks cows for a living.

AlSwearengen
07-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Nah. They'll just slap a red and blue bow on top of it and claim that now makes it the best in the world and if you disagree then you're just a stupid hick that milks cows for a living.

That sums them up. I remember listening to an interview on conference call with a "famous" long time radio man for olemiss. I don't know his name but he said that he was reprimanded for not making things sound better than they actually were during football games. He was ultimately fired for not getting into line.

War Machine Dawg
07-03-2014, 11:55 AM
That sums them up. I remember listening to an interview on conference call with a "famous" long time radio man for olemiss. I don't know his name but he said that he was reprimanded for not making things sound better than they actually were during football games. He was ultimately fired for not getting into line.

Sounds like Yellum's predecessor. They wound up seriously downgrading on that move. Yellum is the worst.

FISHDAWG
07-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Oklahoma State wasn't even mentioned - better than Texas imo