PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Dawg

I seen it dawg
07-02-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm taking this to a new thread so as not to ruin the nominee thread like you tried to do.

There is no ****ing way that any form of Will James will ever be a username on the board. Might as well just get used to it Pioneer because it ain't changing. To let you in on a secret I've gotten to the point where it's comical and I laugh my ass off at the little bitch ass tantrums you throw like the one today. The only reason I don't ban your ass for that punk ass shit today is because it's funny as hell when you go off like that and shows what an immature ****ing brat you are when you don't get your way.

Oh and there is no universe that you know more baseball than I do. Serfs yes. Baseball no.

Five-tool Poster
07-02-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm taking this to a new thread so as not to ruin the nominee thread like you tried to do.

There is no ****ing way that any form of Will James will ever be a username on the board. Might as well just get used to it Pioneer because it ain't changing. To let you in on a secret I've gotten to the point where it's comical and I laugh my ass off at the little bitch ass tantrums you throw like the one today. The only reason I don't ban your ass for that punk ass shit today is because it's funny as hell when you go off like that and shows what an immature ****ing brat you are when you don't get your way.

Oh and there is no universe that you know more baseball than I do. Serfs yes. Baseball no.

Congrats man!

RAYn_Man
07-02-2014, 06:28 PM
I would like a better, more mature reason on why Will James was banned. Whenever you get a chance, thanks.

Todd4State
07-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Not I seen it, but if I remember correctly he was making the game day threads during baseball season unreadable.

I seen it dawg
07-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I would like a better, more mature reason on why Will James was banned. Whenever you get a chance, thanks.

Sure. As Todd said, one thing was he was destroying baseball threads. Being incapable of making an opinion and point then moving on. It became incessant, over-bearing and ridiculous. He was warned a couple of times and basically told more than one mod to piss off. There were posters become very tired of his act. At that point he was banned but not permanently.

That username was permanently banned after the reaction (which was just like the tantrum today) to the break(ban) it was given. He was also told he could come back as a different username and do not repeat the behavior and be allowed to stay. That has pretty much been done so pioneer has hung around. Plus baseball season is over so it's not as bad.

I don't mind opinions other than mine as everybody has a right to theirs. To each his own but, when the experience of the board becomes a turn off for posters because of one persons actions then that goes over the line and something needs to be done.

At this point after all the tantrums and him TELLING me what I am going to do with his username and to unban him there's no ****ing way it will happen. This sounds terrible and I'll probably get slammed over it but it's a message board that I have an ownership piece in and control of. Be reasonable about issues and it's easy to deal with. You act like a child and TELL me what I'm gonna do that's a sure way to not be around. Stupid but I didn't create the issue. Own up and grow up and there won't be a problem.

Hopefully that covers it.

mic
07-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Unless you have played a sport higher than the high school level or you are coaching or have coached at least at a high school level at no way should you be considered an expert in that sport. You can be knowledgeable and
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but some take it to an unbearable level.

BulldogBear
07-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Not I seen it, but if I remember correctly he was making the game day threads during baseball season unreadable.

THIS^

I almost agree with swinging away as opposed to bunting, but that's just based on my own experience. Some pretty smart folk think otherwise. I disagree, but make the point and move on. It would get where you had to sift through all that to find the blasted score.