PDA

View Full Version : Mike minor

msstate7
07-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Time to worry yet? He's terrible. He gives up 2 hr's to lefties tonight, 9 hits, and his era is now 4.73 (runners on). Lefties hitting over .350 on him for season.

Is it time to send minor down awhile? Maybe give northcraft a shot. I'm serious too bc minor is garbage right now

If mlb wants ratings for the hr derby, they should get minor to pitch it

trob115
07-01-2014, 09:56 PM
I think minors problem is his command. He leaves a lot of pitches up and isn't getting any sink. I think he will get another couple of starts before the braves think about sending him down. I believe they will stick with him and hopefully he'll get it together.

starkvegasdawg
07-02-2014, 12:29 AM
I think Fredi needs to ask him if he enjoys going to games on a charter jet in first class or if a greyhound bus suits him better because if he doesn't get his head our of his butt then a bus it is when he gets demoted back to AA.

shoeless joe
07-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Starting pitchers have 1 job; give the team the best possible chance for a W. I hate minor wasn't able to do that...

msstate7
07-02-2014, 06:57 AM
Starting pitchers have 1 job; give the team the best possible chance for a W. I hate minor wasn't able to do that...

S. Simmons came in with 1 out in the 5th and runners on the corners. To say minor gave us a chance to win is a real stretch. Minor's line last night:

4.1 IP 9 H 4 ER 1 BB 5 K 2 HR

We had to use 4 relievers last night also. Minor is putting a strain on our whole staff.

In minor's last 9 IP (Houston and nym) he's given up 10 ER.

If minor bombs his next start, I'd send him down in favor of hale. Hale has been outstanding all year as a starter and very shaky as a reliever. I'd fill minor's spot with Juan Jamie or chasen Shreve (lefty reliever in pearl).

shoeless joe
07-02-2014, 09:09 AM
S. Simmons came in with 1 out in the 5th and runners on the corners. To say minor gave us a chance to win is a real stretch. Minor's line last night:

4.1 IP 9 H 4 ER 1 BB 5 K 2 HR

We had to use 4 relievers last night also. Minor is putting a strain on our whole staff.

In minor's last 9 IP (Houston and nym) he's given up 10 ER.

If minor bombs his next start, I'd send him down in favor of hale. Hale has been outstanding all year as a starter and very shaky as a reliever. I'd fill minor's spot with Juan Jamie or chasen Shreve (lefty reliever in pearl).

Agreed. Guess I shoulda added **.

I think minors ceiling is higher than anyone else on staff. He has shown glimpses. But he's gotta put it all together in a consistent basis.