PDA

View Full Version : OT: Serena Williams is ridiculous

ShotgunDawg
07-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I normally don't criticize people who play individual sports because, after all, they are only hurting themselves and not their team. However, what Serena Williams did on the tennis court today was the most pitiful, diva, tank job I've ever seen in sports.

She says she has a virus, but for goodness sakes, she looks like the most entitled pathetic athlete I've every witnessed in this video. What if Lebron showed up for an NBA playoff game like this?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/2014/07/01/serena-williams-venus-williams-wimbledown-retire-ill/11900603/

hacker
07-01-2014, 02:18 PM
the most pitiful, diva, tank job I've ever seen in sports.

It was weird, but how did you come to this conclusion?

gtowndawg
07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
nm

edited to add: it reminded me of space jam when the NBA players couldn't play anymore. Except her acting was worse than Shawn Bradley and Grand ma ma.

scottycameron
07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
wow. I would naturally assume crack, but I've never seen a crackhead that fat before. I'm curious to find out what the real story is.

Reason2succeed
07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
First of all, Serena isn't fat; she's fine (talk to a black person for an explanation of the term fine). Second, if she's sick then she is sick. No other explanation is warranted or needed. Truthfully you don't deserve to know what may be wrong with her. Serena Williams has been one of the greatest athletes on the planet for the last ten years so I would reserve judgement of her conditioning and passion for the game.

preachermatt83
07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
good grief you guys are merciless.. Maybe she was... I don't know.... sick? I don't know what the deal is and I don't give a flying crap about tennis or serena Williams but if you are running her in the ground over this article and few short video clips without having any clue about the situation then you are really just looking for something to be hateful about.

preachermatt83
07-01-2014, 02:42 PM
First of all, Serena isn't fat; she's fine (talk to a black person for an explanation of the term fine). Second, if she's sick then she is sick. No other explanation is warranted or needed. Truthfully you don't deserve to know what may be wrong with her. Serena Williams has been one of the greatest athletes on the planet for the last ten years so I would reserve judgement of her conditioning and passion for the game.

amen

ShotgunDawg
07-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Again, what if Lebron did that in the NBA playoffs?

gtowndawg
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
good grief you guys are merciless.. Maybe she was... I don't know.... sick? I don't know what the deal is and I don't give a flying crap about tennis or serena Williams but if you are running her in the ground over this article and few short video clips without having any clue about the situation then you are really just looking for something to be hateful about.

It was for show. I have a sense for this type of thing...probably because I've been known to put on a show myself. Class clown and all.....

Trust me, she was either high or she's wants people to think "that's why she lost her single's match. She's obviously so sick she can't walk, talk, catch the ball, hit the ball and she's breaking down into tears every 5 minutes while holding hands with her sister."

DudyDawg
07-01-2014, 02:51 PM
If you're going to say it's not sickness, I would say drunk over high. Afterall, they do drug test

Dawg61
07-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Serena has been the biggest spoiled brat for a long time now. Remember her antics towards the chair umpire a few years ago when she said she was going to kill her? She's bat shit crazy and a total diva. I completely agree with the RebelBearDawg ShotgunDawg here.

preachermatt83
07-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Serena has been the biggest spoiled brat for a long time now. Remember her antics towards the chair umpire a few years ago when she said she was going to kill her? She's bat shit crazy and a total diva. I completely agree with the RebelBearDawg ShotgunDawg here.

that dang troll shotgun! ahahahahaha!

preachermatt83
07-01-2014, 02:55 PM
maybe she is battling depression... that could certainly be the case based on some of the comments in the article. Clinical Depression can cause some seriously odd behavior. I choose at this time, to pray for her.

chainedup_Dawg
07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
It's the testosterone

scottycameron
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
"...and hadn't been eating much"

Ha!

civildawg
07-01-2014, 03:33 PM
I can't stand Serena. I hope she doesn't win again.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-01-2014, 04:17 PM
wow. I would naturally assume crack, but I've never seen a crackhead that fat before. I'm curious to find out what the real story is.

Fat? She is built like a brick shithouse.

hailmari
07-01-2014, 04:56 PM
She's got the build and temper to be a solid run-stopper at LB.

sleepy dawg
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM

Maybe you shouldn't be so accusatory either. If you would've watched the match, or watched her much over the past several years, you would know she very much brought this on herself. This type of behavior would not be tolerated in a team sport... mens or womens.

scottycameron
07-01-2014, 05:28 PM
She's got the build and temper to be a solid run-stopper at LB.

she reminds me of Jeremy Liggins but with bigger legs.

smootness
07-01-2014, 07:20 PM
I have no idea what the deal was. I would like to believe she wouldn't do this purposefully because she made her sister go out as well.

That said, if there's anyone I would believe could pull off a stunt like that on purpose, it's Serena Williams.