PDA

View Full Version : Neal Mcready and heah2head

Dak4Heisman
06-30-2014, 04:14 PM
Are we gonna have to listen to that homer ass clown all week? Talking about game day there for the Bama game and da bears being NC contenders and crap. Said they would be 4-0 with Bama coming to town. Well I sure hope so with that cupcake schedule. I mean maybe 5 years ago opening with Boise would have been impressive. Not now, they will suck without Peterson. Why you think Peterson jumped ship? He knew the ride was over! Try opening with OK State!

They have beat Bama like what ONE FREAKING TIME in the last 20 years or so? When will they ever stop living in 1969? Sorry just burns me up that they get this media darling crap stuff when they have been 2nd to us for most of a decade. Then I turn to Finebaum so I don't have to hear baldy's mouth and damn if Rosselle isn't talking about da bears beating Bama!

Guess I'll just have to listen to music between 3-6 since Matts gone this week!

TheRef
06-30-2014, 04:16 PM
To be fair, he also said that Bama could lose to MSU.

Political Hack
06-30-2014, 04:20 PM
ULaLa could beat them. They're not very talented outside of the defense and WR spot.

mic
06-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Yes Boise will be down this year, but this is their big profile game this year.. Not that OM is a powerhouse by any means its the kickoff classic and is a SEC team..
They have their QB, RB and best WR back.. and the head coach was under Peterson so wont much change there.. If they can play some defense it will be closer than everyone thinks..

Dak4Heisman
06-30-2014, 04:35 PM
They have had the top rated class every year. I know some don't like rankings but there is no arguing the correlation. They will be able to defend and run the ball. Guess what da bears can't do? Stop a big run game or run the ball against a solid offense.

RougeDawg
06-30-2014, 06:34 PM
They have had the top rated class every year. I know some don't like rankings but there is no arguing the correlation. They will be able to defend and run the ball. Guess what da bears can't do? Stop a big run game or run the ball against a solid offense.

They've had "higher ranked" classes us for most of the last two decades, yet we dominate them where it really counts.

Didn't someone throw up a troll alert on this guy yesterday? I don't normally say anything buy this is two posts in consecutive days that smell of bear sh*t.

CadaverDawg
06-30-2014, 06:50 PM
They've had "higher ranked" classes us for most of the last two decades, yet we dominate them where it really counts.

Didn't someone throw up a troll alert on this guy yesterday? I don't normally say anything buy this is two posts in consecutive days that smell of bear sh*t.

Yea, he's either Gene Swindoll or a troll I'm afraid. I would prefer neither of those options be here, but he hasn't really earned the hamma yet.

Here's a warning, Dak4....tone down the trollish, enthusiastic, Genespage shit

DownwardDawg
06-30-2014, 06:52 PM

He's bragging on Bama.

gravedigger
06-30-2014, 06:54 PM
I'd listen to head to head every day if they would just get RID of rambling bout nothing Wyatt.

BulldogBear
06-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Get ready for Bears to beat Boise State and spend half the season playing it up like some kind of big time and/or big name win... like they played a kickoff game against and beat Ohio State, Notre Dame, or Florida State.

CadaverDawg
06-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Man, if OM could start out with losses against Boise and ULL, it would be hysterical. Never happen, but it would be great wouldn't it?

msstate7
06-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Man, if OM could start out with losses against Boise and ULL, it would be hysterical. Never happen, but it would be great wouldn't it?

You never know. OM in Atlanta in a total unknown since they've never been there

Dak4Heisman
06-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Good one msstate I see what you did there.

Cadaver not sure but don't think I posted yesterday. I did get called a troll last week for saying hi.

RougeDawg
06-30-2014, 10:24 PM

If OM sees any injuries to their already decimated OL in the opening game, they could very well lose that game against ULL. IMO OL injuries will determine if they can reach 7-8 wins or make a bowl game. I still say their ceiling wins is 8, with 0 injuries at key positions, but more than likely 5-7 wins depending on ULL and Vandy games. 1-5 in west games, 3 other OOC wins, and possibly TN. TN is their only tossup game at home.

BulldogBear
07-01-2014, 07:15 AM
You never know. OM in Atlanta in a total unknown since they've never been there

I got invited to sit in a box with my Bear friend (the same one I always go to Egg Bowl with) with free ticket, free food, and free drinks. I gotta go! Go Boise? Then I got to hotfoot it back here on Friday so I can get up to Starkville to watch us thump Uzzum on Saturday. I agree in that I don't think there's any way Ole Miss would lose to both Boise and ULL, but it would still be just dandy if the cards fell right for ULL to pull the upset after the Bears' big "signature" win over Boise State. HUD! HUD! HUD!

spudd21
07-01-2014, 07:35 AM
I think the fightin HUDS have it in them.

TheRef
07-01-2014, 07:37 AM
I think that game would be one where no one would be mad at you for yelling HUD HUD HUD HUD HUD during the whole game.