PDA

View Full Version : Now that reseating is practically done, I assume the parking pass

Harrydawg
06-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Allotment is going to be happening very soon. Am I correct to assume we will use BC points to determine these allocations? I've had a pass and have requested a new location which is closer to my tailgate location.....Anyone know the time line for this process to be done?

Thanks

Buddy
06-29-2014, 07:34 PM
I called about getting a parking pass this year since I've never had one before. My rank puts me in line to get a pretty good one... I've got a buddy who is behind me in the BC that gets two parking passes every year. I was told that parking was re-assigned every year but that those that have passes get to keep them no matter what rank they are. So, all I could do was get in line and wait for someone not to renew. It seems to me that since they just reseated the entire stadium by BC rank it would be a good time to do the parking passes the same way. Guess I'm out of luck.

Harrydawg
06-29-2014, 07:39 PM
That's news to me, I thought the parking was being completely reallocated just like seating was........

BulldogBear
06-29-2014, 07:42 PM
This is something I've never bothered with. I usually just get there early enough to park over by the BSU or Campus Bookmart somewhere along the road for free. I consider a pass every year but talk myself out of it.

Offshore Dawg
06-30-2014, 05:36 AM
I went by the BDC office and was told I could keep my parking in lot 17, my rank now is 2058. seats now in section 20 I was in D on the 48 yard line row 26

huffy
06-30-2014, 07:09 AM
How much are parking passes for the season?

(new to the BDC)

DawgHouseUnited
06-30-2014, 08:27 AM
How much are parking passes for the season?

(new to the BDC)

I believe $115. I've never had one but I asked a few weeks ago and was told that they were all taken.

huffy
06-30-2014, 09:48 AM
I believe $115. I've never had one but I asked a few weeks ago and was told that they were all taken.

thanks!