View Full Version : in other news ...

FISHDAWG
06-27-2014, 09:17 AM
from Saturdays Down South

Linebacker decommits from Mississippi State, wants to look around
Brian McLaughlin @BrianMacSDS
Published June 27, 2014 - 10:00am

NEW: Follow on facebook -
Jonathan Pollock has been committed to Mississippi State since the beginning of his high school career, practically. And there?s a chance he may still end up with the Bulldogs in the end, but for now he wants to step back and check out his other options?and focus on his upcoming high school season at Dr. Phillips in Orlando (Fla.).

Pollock is a linebacker in the 2016 class and committed to the Bulldogs after his freshman season. He also has offers from North Carolina, Syracuse and South Florida, among others. And he still has two years left to evaluate programs, so that number may rise. His family has connections with Dan Mullen, which was one of the reasons for the early commitment. But for now, he?ll be just doing team camp stuff.

?I?m not going anywhere this summer. I?m not doing any 7on7s ? just DP,? Pollock told The Orlando Sentinel, his hometown paper. ?I want to win states and that?s my main priority right now. I?m just glad I opened back up my recruiting. I was talking to (Mississippi State assistant) coach (Scott) Sallach and he was really cool about everything. I told him I wasn?t saying no to Mississippi State, but that I just wanted to open everything back up and see where everything is at, but really right now I just want to stay focused on DP (Dr. Phillips H.S.).?

Pollock is a 6-foot-1, 205-pound linebacker who averaged 6.5 tackles a game last year and had 12 tackles for loss as a sophomore. He is the 21st member of either the 2015 or 2016 class to step back from his commitment to a SEC program.

Jacksondevildog
06-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Pollock decommitted around two weeks ago. 2016 kid.

MarketingBully01
06-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Yeah this is way yesterday's news...

FISHDAWG
06-27-2014, 09:32 AM
forgive me ... is this old news also ?

Retweeted by Bulldog Recruiting
SouthernEliteTop150 ‏@SouthElite150 10h
Shout out to Southern Elite alum Elgton Jenkins @Big_E_14. He's a MissState Bulldog now. That's him at the SoElite pic.twitter.com/bWnEDvRcw8
Embedded image permalink

Jacksondevildog
06-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Yep. He's been committed for a while now.
forgive me ... is this old news also ?

Retweeted by Bulldog Recruiting
SouthernEliteTop150 ‏@SouthElite150 10h
Shout out to Southern Elite alum Elgton Jenkins @Big_E_14. He's a MissState Bulldog now. That's him at the SoElite pic.twitter.com/bWnEDvRcw8
Embedded image permalink

hailmari
06-27-2014, 09:50 AM
He signed in this past class. Clarksville kid that we took late.

bulldawg28
06-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Ummmmm.....

FISHDAWG
06-27-2014, 10:12 AM
thanks ... now crawling back under the rock where I have been residing for the last month