PDA

View Full Version : Commit Hot List

BeastMan
06-26-2014, 11:47 AM
If you guys had to say who the 5 most likely to commit next were, who would they be?

http://3rdand57.com/msu-hot-list-top-5/

That's mine but I was curios to feedback as to who others think. I was close on having Mark McLaurin in there at 5 but I think he'll wait longer. I wanted to put Tyrelle Jacobs in there but that would just be greedy (and a long shot. A ways to go there).

Raytoraid83
06-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Good list. I might've put Alec Murphy in it too but that's about it. I'm expecting at least Gibson and a couple others will commit at big dawg. That will pretty much wrap up the class except for the battles for Peters, Patterson, and Leo and we know those won't end until the fall or signing day.

BeastMan
06-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Good list. I might've put Alec Murphy in it too but that's about it. I'm expecting at least Gibson and a couple others will commit at big dawg. That will pretty much wrap up the class except for the battles for Peters, Patterson, and Leo and we know those won't end until the fall or signing day.

Murphy is right there too. I agree with everything you posted. Good stuff

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-26-2014, 12:38 PM
Go ahead and put murphy in the boat

HancockCountyDog
06-26-2014, 12:48 PM
With 18 commits, how many guys do we sign? I was hearing 28-29 with a few counting back. Anyone hearing the same thing?

BeastMan
06-26-2014, 12:55 PM
With 18 commits, how many guys do we sign? I was hearing 28-29 with a few counting back. Anyone hearing the same thing?

30 wouldn't shock me. In fact, I almost expect it. Multiple guys are graduating early and can count back. You're already seeing attrition in Samuel and Washington. Looks like a big class this year