PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons Mississippi State LOVES Ole Miss

TheRef
06-26-2014, 07:42 AM
In response to the recent article posted on Ole Hotty Toddy titled "101 Reasons to Hate Mississippi State", Maroon and White Nation has decided to create a Top 10 List of reasons why Mississippi State LOVES Ole Miss. I hope you'll enjoy it.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/06/26/top-10-reasons-mississippi-state-loves-ole-miss/

dickiedawg
06-26-2014, 07:52 AM
Pretty good.

bulldogsmsu
06-26-2014, 07:55 AM
In response to the recent article posted on Ole Hotty Toddy titled "101 Reasons to Hate Mississippi State", Maroon and White Nation has decided to create a Top 10 List of reasons why Mississippi State LOVES Ole Miss. I hope you'll enjoy it.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/06/26/top-10-reasons-mississippi-state-loves-ole-miss/

haha That was good.

DownwardDawg
06-26-2014, 08:05 AM
That was outstanding!!!!

Martianlander
06-26-2014, 08:08 AM
Excellent

codeDawg
06-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Should be #1:

2. Showing us how to be thought of highly without accomplishing anything

BulldogBear
06-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Great Read! They're gonna be so much better than us this year too. Isn't it obvious they've left us behind***

Hotdawg66
06-26-2014, 09:06 AM
4. College football games are fashion shows

This is typical of most SEC schools. A good friend of mine went to Ohio State. He went to a UGA game a couple of years ago and was amazed at how dressed up people got for games; especially females. Guess that's why college football is a religion in the south. You wear your Sunday Best.

The Croom Diaries
06-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Should be #1:

2. Showing us how to be thought of highly without accomplishing anything

I guess it was kind of in no particular order, but yeah that's number 1 for me too.

The Croom Diaries
06-26-2014, 09:11 AM
4. College football games are fashion shows

This is typical of most SEC schools. A good friend of mine went to Ohio State. He went to a UGA game a couple of years ago and was amazed at how dressed up people got for games; especially females. Guess that's why college football is a religion in the south. You wear your Sunday Best.

It's true that nearly every SEC school dresses up for games with the exception of Florida and maybe LSU. I think the real difference is at OM they look down on you if you are not dressed up, so everyone dresses up. At UGA it's kind of do what you want to do like MSU, Auburn, etc. And pledges wearing suits is really a signal that they are pledges and haha you goons have to wear a suit and tie and it's 90 degrees outside.

LC Dawg
06-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Very nicely done.

BrunswickDawg
06-26-2014, 09:20 AM
with the exception of Florida
Jorts and flip-flops is their Sunday best....

GrassOfDWS
06-26-2014, 09:22 AM
I guess it was kind of in no particular order, but yeah that's number 1 for me too.

I probably should have put that in there. May go back and stick it in there.

RealHastings
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Well done, sir.

sleepy dawg
06-26-2014, 11:30 AM
I started reading their version... How awesome is this:
30. They think every football player that comes through Starkville is a Heismen Trophy candidate.

MadDawg
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
30. They think every football player that comes through Starkville is a Heismen Trophy candidate.

You know things are funnier when there is at least a little truth to it. Idiots.

messageboardsuperhero
06-26-2014, 01:15 PM

Yeah, I really didn't get that one at all. Outside of some people saying Dak is a darkhorse (which was started by Jesse Palmer and has been said by many other media members), I can't think of State people claiming we've ever had a Heisman candidate. Maybe the little Smoot "campaign", but that was 15 years ago and it seemed like more of a joke at the time from what I can remember of it. And it's also funny coming from them, considering all the pathetic Heisman campaigns they've had.

I also found it funny that the guy who made that list said that State fans "live in the past." LOL.

JDog13
06-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I really didn't get that one at all. Outside of some people saying Dak is a darkhorse (which was started by Jesse Palmer and has been said by many other media members), I can't think of State people claiming we've ever had a Heisman candidate. Maybe the little Smoot "campaign", but that was 15 years ago and it seemed like more of a joke at the time from what I can remember of it. And it's also funny coming from them, considering all the pathetic Heisman campaigns they've had.

I also found it funny that the guy who made that list said that State fans "live in the past." LOL.

Surely it's exactly what every MSU fan thought.

BulldogBear
07-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Slow week...

So I found this link from about this time last year. Thanks Ref!

You know it really doesn't matter what year it is with these people.

basedog
07-03-2015, 12:31 PM
First off that was awesome. I have a friend who is 87 years old and still preaches, his daughter graduated from TSUP. I saw him a month or so ago and I ask him since he is a paster and sorta liked TSUP what he thought about the The Rev? After a long pause he looked at me and said "Freeze is misinformed"!
I thought that may have been the best response I ever heard about the Rev!

BossDawg
07-03-2015, 01:41 PM

Because they never think their players are Heisman candidates. Lmao. That's the most hypocritical bunch I've ever seen.

Anyway, the M&W article is perfection. That is some beautiful work.