PDA

View Full Version : Tyrant primiere tonight.

Political Hack
06-24-2014, 12:22 PM
who's watching? they've hyped it to death. It better be good.

DanDority
06-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Man you ain't kidding! I'm DVRing it.

BulldogBear
06-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Hype? I don't even know what you're talking about!

Political Hack
06-24-2014, 10:18 PM
it's good. I'm in.

DanDority
06-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Yeah, however, if the Sammy starts batting for the same team, I'm out!

Political Hack
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah, however, if the Sammy starts batting for the same team, I'm out!

don't leave your house. I hear there's gay people outside.***

DanDority
06-25-2014, 04:37 PM
don't leave your house. I hear there's gay people outside.***

No kidding! It's being shoved down our throat's to the point most "like yourself" are excepting it as the norm. Well, I'm against it. Do not wish to see it, and if I do see it outside of my house I will ignore it. Sorry if my view and or believes offend you.

Political Hack
06-25-2014, 07:26 PM
No kidding! It's being shoved down our throat's to the point most "like yourself" are excepting it as the norm. Well, I'm against it. Do not wish to see it, and if I do see it outside of my house I will ignore it. Sorry if my view and or believes offend you.

accept. I don't care what your opinion is. That's yours. Just sharing mine as well. I just don't believe in trashing other people's actions that don't directly impact me. I don't plan on attending any gay make out fest, but I won't turn off a good show just people there are gay people in it either.

DanDority
06-27-2014, 03:54 PM
accept. I don't care what your opinion is. That's yours. Just sharing mine as well. I just don't believe in trashing other people's actions that don't directly impact me. I don't plan on attending any gay make out fest, but I won't turn off a good show just people there are gay people in it either.

I not sure I where I trashed someone's actions. Please point out where I did and I will apologize, to anyone who I may have offended.

First, I was wrong by saying that I wouldn't watch anymore. I will just as I do with GoT, however, it's not set in the middle east where homosexuals are stoned or beheaded. This is supposed to be non-fiction, where as GoT is totally fiction. I would like it to be more accurate, now, I could be wrong about my assessment. Seeing as it has not played itself out yet.

Political Hack
06-28-2014, 03:49 PM
I not sure I where I trashed someone's actions. Please point out where I did and I will apologize, to anyone who I may have offended.

First, I was wrong by saying that I wouldn't watch anymore. I will just as I do with GoT, however, it's not set in the middle east where homosexuals are stoned or beheaded. This is supposed to be non-fiction, where as GoT is totally fiction. I would like it to be more accurate, now, I could be wrong about my assessment. Seeing as it has not played itself out yet.

I wasn't trying I say "you" trashed someone's actions. Came across wrong. Just talking in generalities about the back and forth on the gay issue.

I could totally see him taking over the country and then his son's homosexuality becoming public. Would be a huge issue.

DanDority
06-29-2014, 01:02 PM
No doubt, I could see that as well. I see Berry taking over and becoming a total "Tyrant" hence the name of the show. Especially when it flashed back to when he was a child and he was the one who killed the man pleading for his life. Berry seems as if he knows what he is and he is running from it, to save his family and himself. Although, I could be wrong.

Political Hack
06-30-2014, 04:28 PM
No doubt, I could see that as well. I see Berry taking over and becoming a total "Tyrant" hence the name of the show. Especially when it flashed back to when he was a child and he was the one who killed the man pleading for his life. Berry seems as if he knows what he is and he is running from it, to save his family and himself. Although, I could be wrong.

I think you're right. It's the 2nd time Soorano's has been ripped off. SOA was first, and is a masterpiece. Tyrant is good so far... so I don't really care if they ripped off Tony.

clareynet
07-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Saw Episode 3 (recorded) last night.

Seemed like all the hetero's were being blue balled.

From the get-go President's Wify soapin' up in the shower (of course, having had his **** sewn back on recently, President probably did not miss much), from the Fatboy Prez's Son's wify's, "Not tonight.......Tomorrow," (WTF???), to the Spitting Rebel Chix and her Rebel Leader BF "You're Insulting Allah!!".....FUUUuuuuCK!

Nobody's getting any but Queerson!

I'm liking how FX protrays the Americans: "Hanging's are practically a national pastime, get it over with and let's PAR-TAY!" Dr, Barry seems SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!! "Hangings? Tomorrow? Without a TRIAL? UNCIVILIZED!!!"

Everyone Else: "Oh, just go **** yourself, Dr Barry, Its Fun and a deterrent to crime."