PDA

View Full Version : National Underclassmen 5* top 30 players nationally...

engie
05-16-2013, 01:42 PM
http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=207658462#.UZUetzigCZQ.twitter

Both lists contain Robert Washington and Malik Dear. Washington is one of only a handful in the class of 2016 on both lists...

fishwater99
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Dear is the real Deal... I sure hope we have a shot at him...

601Dawg
05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=207658462#.UZUetzigCZQ.twitter

Both lists contain Robert Washington and Malik Dear. Washington is one of only a handful in the class of 2016 on both lists...

I'm not sure if our fans realize just how BIG landing Robert Washington last year was for our future recruiting. The kid is a legit 5star back, and also has TONS of connections with other top 2016 kids due to his playing on Team USA with players like Moe Neal (keep an eye out on that name) Eli Johnson (Mr. David's son from Rebels 247 but really likes State) MSU 2016 commit Connor O'Donnell, DT Christian Colon, LB Jonathan Pollock out of Orlando to name a few.

hailmari
05-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Is the Antoine kid of relation to Quadry Antoine? I know he's also from Louisiana.

engie
05-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Is the Antoine kid of relation to Quadry Antoine? I know he's also from Louisiana.

I wondered the same thing. Also a DB. Quadry was from Belle Chasse though -- while this one is from Baton Rouge...

Raytoraid83
05-16-2013, 03:06 PM
How solid of a commit is Washington, isn't Brewster the reason he committed so early? Seems like a big time talent and could have a nkemdichie factor bringing other top players to Starkville with him. Hope he remains on board.

engie
05-16-2013, 03:18 PM
How solid of a commit is Washington, isn't Brewster the reason he committed so early? Seems like a big time talent and could have a nkemdichie factor bringing other top players to Starkville with him. Hope he remains on board.

Pretty solid.

He's got long-term connections to MSU. Brewster just revitalized them to an extent.

FWIW, Gonzales for Brewster is basically a wash on the recruiting trail -- and he's certainly more proven as a WR coach. Don't get me wrong -- I'd love to have managed to keep both, which it will eventually take for us to take another step forward. That's why I'm STILL complaining about our assistant coach salary pool -- which needs to go up a smooth million if we are every going to build traction with retaining some of these guys longterm.

Our profits are up 178% in the last 5 years -- our TOTAL salary pool(including Mullen's gaudy contract) is only up 82%. It's gone up less(percentagewise) than anyone else in the SEC(where it was already in the basement), while our profits as a program have gone through the roof.