PDA

View Full Version : Not wearing school colors in a national championship series?!

Schultzy
06-23-2014, 07:21 PM
I'd be pissed if I were a Vandy fan. How many chances do you ever have to see your team play for it all anyway?
You should at least be able to watch your team play in this setting with their official school colors on, this uniform stuff is just wrong.

BulldogBear
06-23-2014, 07:22 PM
I'd be pissed if I were a Vandy fan. How many chances do you ever have to see your team play for it all anyway?
You should at least be able to watch your team play in this setting with their official school colors on, this uniform stuff is just wrong.

Not home yet. Are they wearing those Red and Blue ones again?

Hmmm... do they use addidas?***

MafiaDawg
06-23-2014, 07:35 PM
That's pathetic. Why the 17 would they wear these? So they have worn them before?

State82
06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
That's pathetic. Why the 17 would they wear these? So they have worn them before?

Yes, this is not the first time for these unis in the postseason. No idea what their thinking is. I hope they lose anyway.

HoopsDawg
06-23-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm pissed off for Vandy fans. They have the great colors and great unis. No idea why they are wearing red and blue.

MafiaDawg
06-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Way too many empty seats for a national championship.

Maroonthirteen
06-23-2014, 07:49 PM
I concur.

Call me old. But this your moment to showcase your university and baseball program.

Original48
06-23-2014, 10:15 PM
They talked about it tonight. They wore em for military appreciation day and won. Then they clinched their regional and super regional in them I think they said. Agree they should be wearing their colors on the national stage. But superstition in baseball is a powerful thing. And seems to be working.

Bucky Dog
06-23-2014, 10:31 PM
I think it also has something to do with the TN state flag. Same colors and the three starts on the sleeve are in the center of the flag

Schultzy
06-23-2014, 10:39 PM
They talked about it tonight. They wore em for military appreciation day and won. Then they clinched their regional and super regional in them I think they said. Agree they should be wearing their colors on the national stage. But superstition in baseball is a powerful thing. And seems to be working.

Must've worn them Memorial Day weekend. That's not something one could argue with.

RAYn_Man
06-23-2014, 10:57 PM
They wear them every home Sunday game. One of their main uniforms. Done that for a couple years now.