PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

John Farley
05-16-2013, 01:32 PM
I just wanted to thank those of you in charge here for giving me a chance to talk here.

I wanted to give all you guys a chance to check out Cowbellclang at no charge. We have some things that I feel separate us from other sites that I would like to give you the chance to participate in. One is up to the second recruiting information with our text group. There are times I am talking to kid and will send out a group text letting folks know what they told me. I give some exclusive information that will not even end up on the board. We also have chat three days a week and that is what my site was built on. our chat room is accessible even after the chat. You can go back at any point and read the chat even if you cant be there while it is going on.

I know I had that connection with the old site and there is a ton of bad blood there, even on my behalf. I am guilty of trying to revive a dying site. I wont sit here and say I agreed with a lot of what went on, because I didnt and still dont. But I will say I have washed my hands of the past and have worked hard to make people forget what all went on. Others associated with BDJ were allowed to get a fresh start. Thats what I am trying to do as well. I am more then willing to answer any questions anyone has about that situation. I am not here to try to take members from any other site. Not at all. I am just here to say if you would like to try us out, I will give you a month for free and after that month make you a special offer if you would like to stay.

Contact me at johnfarley@cowbellclang.com if you have any questions.

Thanks and Go Dawgs
John

Coach34
05-16-2013, 02:40 PM
You got a tough road to distance yourself from Wardlaw- but I can see the effort is there. Good luck

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-16-2013, 02:44 PM
I cant understand how there is any money in that business.

FlabLoser
05-16-2013, 02:54 PM
I hear nothing but good stuff about Farley and Cowbell Clang.

That said, I agree with Ennis. IMO, the MSU recruiting website market is saturated.

The Croom Diaries
05-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Good luck with your website Farley, but I have to say that the subtweets on twitter are very childish and make people a lot less likely to take you seriously and want to pay for the information you provide. Try to be more professional, even if it is twitter.

Vandownbytheriver
05-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Good luck with your website Farley, but I have to say that the subtweets on twitter are very childish and make people a lot less likely to take you seriously and want to pay for the information you provide. Try to be more professional, even if it is twitter.

What's a subtweet?

Vandownbytheriver
05-16-2013, 03:41 PM
I Googled it. It's a subliminal tweet. That's as bad as using the word selfie.