PDA

View Full Version : Was having some barbershop discussion yesterday but does anybody know the

Saltydog
06-22-2014, 10:29 AM
top 10 paid coaches in college baseball? The UM faithful I was arguing with didn't think Cohen made more than Bianco and they are wrong. Here's the data for SEC coaches. I argued that I was sure that Cohen was probably a top 10 paid coach in the NCAA. Anyone have that data? I can't prove it but am willing to bet he is.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/05/list_of_sec_baseball_coaching.html

messageboardsuperhero
06-22-2014, 10:43 AM
That's an old article. I'm pretty sure Galloway at Auburn is now number two in the SEC behind Mainieri.

But yes, for whatever it's worth, Cohen does make more than Bianco- although Bianco is probably about to get a pretty fat raise now. It's funny the difference one season can make. This time a year ago, most UM fans wanted him fired- then yesterday I honest-to-God saw people on twitter wanting to build a statue of him. UM has one fickle, bitchy little fan base. Bianco will probably be on the hot seat with many of them again next June.

ScottH
06-22-2014, 10:52 AM
During the Texas Super, the broadcasters mentioned Garrido (sp?) was $900,000 something. I don't recall the something.