PDA

View Full Version : Get your shears out, part 2

slickdawg
06-22-2014, 08:37 AM
This one has more seniors, namely Tyler, LDP and Nickoe in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPexHgiEqo

Coach34
06-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Good stuff

Perkins is a good player and he may end up on an NFL roster- but I am 100% convinced that if he hadnt gotten hurt against UPig, we would have lost and the direction of our program is much different right now. JRob just ran over UPig's ass in the 2nd half.

Bully041184
06-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Great as always. Love the song choice too

codeDawg
06-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Good stuff

Perkins is a good player and he may end up on an NFL roster- but I am 100% convinced that if he hadnt gotten hurt against UPig, we would have lost and the direction of our program is much different right now. JRob just ran over UPig's ass in the 2nd half.

I don't know what has kept JRob in the dog house, but he better stay out of it this fall.

DudyDawg
06-22-2014, 09:56 AM
First off, that was awesome but I hate you because the wait is now that much harder!! Second, that was awesome. I want to see that fade to Bear at least a few times a game. No corner can jump with him. Dak should spend time every day throwing that ten yard fade about 9 feet high. It would be unstoppable.

PMDawg
06-22-2014, 01:39 PM
I just can't wait to see Chris Jones vs those first 3 teams. I hope he has 4 sacks vs SMTTT!.

msstate7
06-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I just can't wait to see Chris Jones vs those first 3 teams. I hope he has 4 sacks vs SMTTT!.

Or Preston smith. The ability is there. I wanna see him fulfill it this year

shoeless joe
06-22-2014, 02:21 PM
I don't know what has kept JRob in the dog house, but he better stay out of it this fall.

His attitude toward authority kept him there. Mainly off the field type stuff that junior high kids are prone to.

We talk a lot about the quality of individuals that are on our team and last year he was an example of what happens when someone does not show those traits. Hopefully he has matured and is ready to step up on and off the field.

Political Hack
06-22-2014, 02:41 PM
enjoyed that. there were some really great defensive plays down the stretch last season.

preachermatt83
06-22-2014, 11:17 PM
First off, that was awesome but I hate you because the wait is now that much harder!! Second, that was awesome. I want to see that fade to Bear at least a few times a game. No corner can jump with him. Dak should spend time every day throwing that ten yard fade about 9 feet high. It would be unstoppable.

This! He could be for us, exactly what Alshon Jeffries was for USC!.

KB21
06-22-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm telling ya right now, our secondary is going to be amazing this year. These guys are long, fast, and physical. They will knock your teeth out and stay in your hip pocket. Taveze Calhoun is a faster Johnthan Banks. Will Redmond is a stud. Jamerson Love is also a great player, just a bit smaller than the other guys. Justin Cox playing safety should allow him to use his natural athleticism and center field instincts. I also like Kendrick Market at strong safety, and we have some young guys behind them that are potential studs as well.

LeakyD
06-23-2014, 04:12 AM
Wallace won't like this video. Her sorority sisters are probably going to poke fun at her.

chainedup_Dawg
06-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Wallace won't like this video. Her sorority sisters are probably going to poke fun at her.

Ha, at 4:28 you see Chris Jones actually makes Sunshine shit himself, I love it