PDA

View Full Version : For all you Coupe du Monde freaks...

thunderclap
06-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Sat in a bar in Paris tonight to watch France bitch slap Switzerland.

I seen it dawg
06-20-2014, 04:55 PM
What the hell is a coupe du monde? I went to State with you give me a break.

Coach34
06-20-2014, 04:59 PM
He's a European hobo in his spare time now. Famous author -n- shit

Political Hack
06-20-2014, 05:26 PM
I've been to Cafe Du Monde.

Dawg61
06-20-2014, 07:38 PM
World Cup in French

Dawg61
06-20-2014, 07:42 PM
France beat the crap out of the Swiss, you picked a good month to be over there, they look like the early favorite to win it all right now.

godlluB
06-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Is Germany playing in the World Cup? I'm heading to Berlin tomorrow, might be fun to watch them play while there.

TheRef
06-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Is Germany playing in the World Cup? I'm heading to Berlin tomorrow, might be fun to watch them play while there.

Germany plays on Sunday with us....

godlluB
06-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I just looked it up, and it seems that Germany plays on Saturday, while I'm on a plane over there, and then
plays the US on Thursday while I'm flying back.

Statefan
06-20-2014, 08:39 PM
No Germany actually plays tomorrow. Should be one heck of an experience watching it in Berlin. They always show a big public square on ESPN, see if you can find it

TheRef
06-20-2014, 08:40 PM
No Germany actually plays tomorrow. Should be one heck of an experience watching it in Berlin. They always show a big public square on ESPN, see if you can find it

Whoops...saw Belgium, mind said Germany......d'oh!

godlluB
06-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Yeah, it would have been fun. I'm not a soccer fan, but the party would have been cool.

Dawg61
06-20-2014, 09:03 PM
I just looked it up, and it seems that Germany plays on Saturday, while I'm on a plane over there, and then
plays the US on Thursday while I'm flying back.

It's your American duty to delay your flight for one more day and wear a USA soccer shirt in the middle of downtown Berlin at the large outside square with the gigantic TV showing the game. Nobody will fu*k with you cause you're American. Send us lots of pictures of you trolling Ze Germans.

http://youtu.be/heiyM61dfio

Statefan
06-20-2014, 09:14 PM
It's your American duty to delay your flight for one more day and wear a USA soccer shirt in the middle of downtown Berlin at the large outside square with the gigantic TV showing the game. Nobody will fu*k with you cause you're American. Send us lots of pictures of you trolling Ze Germans.

http://youtu.be/heiyM61dfio

I agree with this. And if by some miracle we score first I want espn to switch to their Berlin cam and see only you going crazy and spraying all the dejected Germans around you with Budweiser

jbjones
06-20-2014, 09:22 PM

HAHAHA...awesome. However, godlluB is travelling on a certain company's dime...while in employment of another certain entity that we are familiar with. I don't think he's changing flights! Although, I still won't put it past him to do just what you stated....

godlluB
06-20-2014, 09:28 PM
HAHAHA...awesome. However, godlluB is travelling on a certain company's dime...while in employment of another certain entity that we are familiar with. I don't think he's changing flights! Although, I still won't put it past him to do just what you stated....

I'd really love to, but as jbjones said, a company is paying my travel expenses to go over and give a couple of presentations. My original plan had been to come home on Friday, but I've got to leave for another trip on Saturday morning with my sons, so staying an extra day just isn't an option.

As much fun as it would be, the trip with the kids is a higher priority.

How about if I just go to a couple of bars near the square on Wednesday evening and talk smack about the ass whooping the USA is going to put on them?

Dawg61
06-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Haha bring back up and whatever you do don't talk to this guy

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnbvt0hG7X1qkkln7o1_500.gif

thunderclap
06-21-2014, 02:12 AM
I been cultured since.