PDA

View Full Version : Sick State Hats (best ever)

BeastMan
06-18-2014, 09:19 PM
At the Chevron in Pass Christian Harbor. Here's the maroon and black, flat bill, snap back for you ballers

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa95362da.jpg

blacklistedbully
06-18-2014, 09:30 PM
MISSISSIPPI mississippi??

ShotgunDawg
06-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Wow, Somalians will be wearing these the next time they hijack your cruise ship.

scottycameron
06-18-2014, 09:42 PM
wait a minute…. maroon and black, I see that. The vent holes are even maroon. But MISSISSIPPI is in red? Or is just the lighting? Put some blue on it and you have the perfect screwed up mix. If you didn't ask the cashier if they have sold any you need to be whipped for slacking. Off the top of your head you think there is no way anybody would ever actually pull cash out to buy that crap. But thinking about further I wouldn't really be surprised.

You didn't take a good pic along with not asking the proper question. What is that sticker on it? I'm torn on the background of this cap. One thing to consider is that chinese/korean whatever people who make this stuff have no idea what MSU or OM is so you can't blame them. The other thing is some business guy is finding a way to skirt licensing fees and sell hats to dumbasses who don't notice or care. Which is it? Ignorance or shrewdness? Or both? Those stickers provide a clue but are not in the pic.

ghostofjackie
06-19-2014, 09:45 AM
wait a minute…. maroon and black, I see that. The vent holes are even maroon. But MISSISSIPPI is in red? Or is just the lighting? Put some blue on it and you have the perfect screwed up mix. If you didn't ask the cashier if they have sold any you need to be whipped for slacking. Off the top of your head you think there is no way anybody would ever actually pull cash out to buy that crap. But thinking about further I wouldn't really be surprised.

You didn't take a good pic along with not asking the proper question. What is that sticker on it? I'm torn on the background of this cap. One thing to consider is that chinese/korean whatever people who make this stuff have no idea what MSU or OM is so you can't blame them. The other thing is some business guy is finding a way to skirt licensing fees and sell hats to dumbasses who don't notice or care. Which is it? Ignorance or shrewdness? Or both? Those stickers provide a clue but are not in the pic.

You think about this way too much.

MadDawg
06-19-2014, 09:46 AM
What the hell is hanging from the ceiling in there? They drying their weed or what?