PDA

View Full Version : Old Waverly to become home of MSU Golf

TheRef
06-18-2014, 03:55 PM
MSU Golf is set to make Old Waverly the new home for MSU golf after a $2.2 Million renovation and addition of a driving range, short-game area, putting green, team clubhouse and indoor hitting bay. $1.3 Million has been raised thus far between Old Waverly and Bulldog Club.

http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=209524403

Dawg61
06-18-2014, 03:59 PM
OMG!!! THAT IS TREMENDOUS NEWS!!!! MSU is going to have a legit top 25 annual golf team from this move!! HELL YESSSS

FFF
06-18-2014, 04:20 PM
MSU Golf is set to make Old Waverly the new home for MSU golf after a $2.2 Million renovation and addition of a driving range, short-game area, putting green, team clubhouse and indoor hitting bay. $1.3 Million has been raised thus far between Old Waverly and Bulldog Club.

http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=209524403

Wait, didn't the MSU course just invest a lot of money for practice facilities/club house/etc.? Is the university course just getting the shaft?

Outside Dawg
06-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Wait, didn't the MSU course just invest a lot of money for practice facilities/club house/etc.? Is the university course just getting the shaft?

Thats what I was wondering...are we about to have two overgrown, vacant courses in town?

ScoobaDawg
06-18-2014, 05:02 PM

Phase one was nothing but green work no buildings were built and that was in 2010. Phase 2 was going to be building which sounds like the money was send to Old Waverly instead.
http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=204973237

Yea thats not good news for the MSU golf course.

Dawg61
06-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Maybe they are using both, ladies get the University course on Monday while the Men get Waverly and on Tuesday they switch type of arraignment. Two teams two courses two practice facilities two club houses etc… This is tremendous news for the MSU golf programs. You can count on two hands maybe one the teams in USA that have amenities like this with a top 100 golf course. Especially for the Women. The US W Open was played at Waverly in 99. That's the equivalent of the NC State Women's team getting to call Pinehurst #2 their home course with their own clubhouse and driving range etc except it's only 20 minutes away instead of 90 minutes away.

TheRef
06-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Maybe they are using both, ladies get the University course on Monday while the Men get Waverly and on Tuesday they switch type of arraignment. Two teams two courses two practice facilities two club houses etc… This is tremendous news for the MSU golf programs. You can count on two hands maybe one the teams in USA that have amenities like this with a top 100 golf course. Especially for the Women. The US W Open was played at Waverly in 99. That's the equivalent of the NC State Women's team getting to call Pinehurst #2 their home course with their own clubhouse and driving range etc except it's only 20 minutes away instead of 90 minutes away.

They've been flipping between MSU course and Old Waverly for years now. When this is completed, they'll only use Old Waverly because of the amenities that will be at OW. MSU Course will probably just be something for the public/students.

trob115
06-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Msu course has been poorly managed the last 4 years or so. I am glad to see this move happen.

RC3
06-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Will help tremendously with recruiting. Huge factor in recruits minds

TheRef
06-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Will help tremendously with recruiting. Huge factor in recruits minds

Definitely. Especially when you say "the guy who designed our practice facilities is also designing the course for the 2016 Olympics."

RC3
06-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I just think the home course for a recruit, where he will be playing every day while he is in college, is one of, if not the single most important factor in recruiting this sport. Couple that with a quality PGM program and we should be able to clean up with recruits, basically hand picking who we want for the most part

engie
06-18-2014, 06:30 PM
So, we get news of a new development that should make MSU one of the best, pre-eminent golf schools in the country going forward and should allow us to decimate a couple of our "rivals" in the sport in a manner that they have NO WAY to counter -- and 3 of the first 5 comments are voicing concern over a different course -- and the possibility that we burned a couple hundred grand on said course recently?

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/640/RE/REMMIQPFAYNZAND.20140618193655.jpg

Dawg61
06-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Not to speak for them but I'm sure they are just concerned for the MSU course because they enjoy playing there. I do as well and certainly don't want to lose that course. We won't lose that course though it is home for the PGM and TGM majors and I'm sure the golf teams will still use it as well plus Old Waverly is a private course so all the alumni coming into town need somewhere to play. Again this is tremendous news for MSU golf. Just this year watching the US Open there was a Tennessee Vol player several UGA players and former LSU player and Alabama just won the Nat Championship. These players give their schools great exposure in the golfing world. Maybe one day we will have the next Jordan Spieth playing at MSU because of this move right here. Good job Scott, MSU, Old Waverly and the two head coaches and whoever donated money for this to happen. I'm pouring a drink for this one!

TheRef
06-18-2014, 07:01 PM
I didn't know this, but the same Bryan for which the Athletic offices are named for also founded Old Waverly. There's your tie-in to MSU

Dawg61
06-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Juicy Jumbos, come on Ref, lol

http://mojosavings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bryan-juicy-jumbos.jpg

FFF
06-18-2014, 07:35 PM
So, we get news of a new development that should make MSU one of the best, pre-eminent golf schools in the country going forward and should allow us to decimate a couple of our "rivals" in the sport in a manner that they have NO WAY to counter -- and 3 of the first 5 comments are voicing concern over a different course -- and the possibility that we burned a couple hundred grand on said course recently?

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/640/RE/REMMIQPFAYNZAND.20140618193655.jpg

I simply asked a damn question.

Homedawg
06-18-2014, 07:50 PM
They've been flipping between MSU course and Old Waverly for years now. When this is completed, they'll only use Old Waverly because of the amenities that will be at OW. MSU Course will probably just be something for the public/students.

Fact is we play at Starkville country club as much as the university. At least the women did.

engie
06-18-2014, 07:56 PM
I simply asked a damn question.

Sensitive much? You're going to be the first to melt over how much we "waste" in the Dudy Noble renovation aren't you?

Keep fighting the good fight. I'm sure LT is proud...

FFF
06-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Sensitive much? You're going to be the first to melt over how much we "waste" in the Dudy Noble renovation aren't you?

You are the one being a dick. I asked about what was happening with the current course and IN NO MOTHER ****ING WAY ONCE OPPOSED THIS MOVE. Dick.

I guess no one should ask questions and just mindlessly pump sunshine. My ****ing bad.

DudyDawg
06-18-2014, 08:08 PM
This is great for the golf team. The only concern I have is the one I think 61 mentioned. How do you guys this will affect the quality of the school course that I (non-golf player, student) use. I know that's selfish but that's what I thought about haha. Like I said tho, great for the golf team

engie
06-18-2014, 08:30 PM
You are the one being a dick. I asked about what was happening with the current course and IN NO MOTHER ****ING WAY ONCE OPPOSED THIS MOVE. Dick.

I guess no one should ask questions and just mindlessly pump sunshine. My ****ing bad.

If I didn't accurately pin your position, why lose your mind and single yourself out and derail the thread over it?

Dudydawg and even 61 gave you the exact blueprint how to frame a question the correct way while not going off topic and projecting a mindset from our past that the vast majority of this board does not support. How do you think it comes off when I read about our golf team moving onto one of the best 100 courses in the country with a bad ass new clubhouse, after our women's team FINISHED top 10 nationally -- only to see the majority of posts with people only concerning themselves about the public "school course" instead of focusing on a LIKELIHOOD of championships in the future of our teams?

Pioneer Dawg
06-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Engine lately

http://stuffpoint.com/cartoons/image/71354-cartoons-dexter-angry.gif

engie
06-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Engine lately

http://stuffpoint.com/cartoons/image/71354-cartoons-dexter-angry.gif

Still mad about me pointing out your reliance on stats one minute and abandonment of them the next, I see...

FFF
06-18-2014, 08:52 PM
If I didn't accurately pin your position, why lose your mind and single yourself out and derail the thread over it?

Dudydawg and even 61 gave you the exact blueprint how to frame a question the correct way while not going off topic and projecting a mindset from our past that the vast majority of this board does not support. How do you think it comes off when I read about our golf team moving onto one of the best 100 courses in the country with a bad ass new clubhouse, after our women's team FINISHED top 10 nationally -- only to see the majority of posts with people only concerning themselves about the public "school course" instead of focusing on a LIKELIHOOD of championships in the future of our teams?

I asked, and I quote... "DIDN'T THE UNIVERSITY COURSE JUST PUT IN A CLUBHOUSE/FACILITIES/ETC.?" and you freakin tell me that I'm LT and I don't support rebuilding Dudy Noble EVEN THOUGH I ****ING NEVER ONCE OPPOSED THIS MOVE IN THE FIRST PLACE????? I KNOW WIHTOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT Old waverly is a nicer course... Hell, I've played both and would MUCH rather play OW as opposed to the MSU course. But no... you freakin throw me under the bus because I ASKED A MOTHER ****ING QUESTION AND TOLD ME "LT WOULD BE PROUD" AND "I DON'T SUPPORT A DUDY NOBLE REBUILD (which... if you gave enough of a rat's ass to ask in the first place, I do). Hell, I support this move to OW... I never said I didn't, but you ****ing jumped to all kinds of conclusions because instead of saying "SUCKS IT OLE MRS WEEBLEZ WE HAS A NICER COARS DAN YOU," I asked a question, your dumbass jumped to all kinds of conclusions that "LT would be proud." Go suck a dick, asshole.

And no, you didn't accurately pin my position. I told you my position. I'm pissed because you are putting words in my mouth and jumping to conclusions before bothering to find out what my position is, dickbreath.

TheRef
06-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Calm down guys.....

Pioneer Dawg
06-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Still mad about me pointing out your reliance on stats one minute and abandonment of them the next, I see...

We will have to wait around 300 days for either one of us to be "proven" right on how much the new balls add. We will have 2010, 2014, and 2015 numbers for everything including avg, sly, xbh, HR, etc… I said it will be around 20% closer to the 2010 numbers.. You said 60%. Good luck engine, this is bookmarked.

engie
06-18-2014, 09:44 PM
DP

engie
06-18-2014, 09:45 PM
We will have to wait around 300 days for either one of us to be "proven" right on how much the new balls add. We will have 2010, 2014, and 2015 numbers for everything including avg, sly, xbh, HR, etc… I said it will be around 20% closer to the 2010 numbers.. You said 60%. Good luck engine, this is bookmarked.

I'm one to say the new balls might add ~10-15% to where we were Pre-BBCOR. I don't think it's going to be big huge strides in offensive output.

Good thing I can count on your honesty--and non-moving goal posts**

In a position that still isn't clear -- AND NEVER WAS CLARIFIED.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?17075-On-this-whole-bats-seams-TD-Ameritrade-problem&p=197711#post197711

Studies say ball adds 15-20 feet to something the bats removed 25 ft from(60-80% for those counting at home) -- Will James expects 10-15% of offense to return. AND he thought he wouldn't be called on the statistical discrepancy after making baseball strategy undiscussible all season on the basis of a single stat table...

engie
06-18-2014, 09:51 PM
I asked, and I quote... "DIDN'T THE UNIVERSITY COURSE JUST PUT IN A CLUBHOUSE/FACILITIES/ETC.?" and you freakin tell me that I'm LT and I don't support rebuilding Dudy Noble EVEN THOUGH I ****ING NEVER ONCE OPPOSED THIS MOVE IN THE FIRST PLACE?????
I didn't "tell" you anything. I asked questions and you made assumptions.

I KNOW WIHTOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT Old waverly is a nicer course... Hell, I've played both and would MUCH rather play OW as opposed to the MSU course. But no... you freakin throw me under the bus because I ASKED A MOTHER ****ING QUESTION AND TOLD ME "LT WOULD BE PROUD" AND "I DON'T SUPPORT A DUDY NOBLE REBUILD (which... if you gave enough of a rat's ass to ask in the first place, I do).
I simply made an observation of the nature of THREE of the first 5 posts in the thread. You threw your own self under the bus.

Hell, I support this move to OW... I never said I didn't, but you ****ing jumped to all kinds of conclusions because instead of saying "SUCKS IT OLE MRS WEEBLEZ WE HAS A NICER COARS DAN YOU," I asked a question, your dumbass jumped to all kinds of conclusions that "LT would be proud." Go suck a dick, asshole.
You are totally off the reservation.

And no, you didn't accurately pin my position. I told you my position. I'm pissed because you are putting words in my mouth and jumping to conclusions before bothering to find out what my position is, dickbreath.
Got any more names or personal insults to throw out there?

You in desperate need of a new box of tissues and a midol. Not my fault you make a personal insult out of a simple observation. If the shoe fits, wear it though.

Pioneer Dawg
06-18-2014, 09:51 PM
10-15% is around 20 dick.. Maybe we should start calling you Kim Peek since you can remember everything you've ever posted ever.

Engine is an excellent driver.

engie
06-18-2014, 09:59 PM
10-15% is around 20 dick.. Maybe we should start calling you Kim Peek since you can remember everything you've ever posted ever.

Engine is an excellent driver.

Ahhh -- so "10-15%" is "around" 20% --- but the difference between 2% in scoring probability is worth ruining the majority of our baseball season's discussions over? THAT makes sense**

Funny that you thought you were going to get to "bookmark" goal posts that moved.

It's also hilarious that none of you even try to have an actual discussion and just move straight to personal potshots. But I'M the one that's angry around here**

Pioneer Dawg
06-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Studies say ball adds 15-20 feet to something the bats removed 25 ft from(60-80% for those counting at home) -- Will James expects 10-15% of offense to return. AND he thought he wouldn't be called on the statistical discrepancy after making baseball strategy undiscussible all season on the basis of a single stat table...

Because how far a ball flies is the equivalent to overall baseball output? Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read… Seriously it's that dumb. That also only affects very deep hit balls Engine..

A bunt that usually travels about 4 feet in the air will not travel 24 feet now….. It doesn't add "20 feet" to balls hit.. Obviously just the hardest hit balls. Genius.

FFF
06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
I didn't "tell" you anything. I asked questions and you made assumptions. "Am I going to be the first to "melt" of how much we "waste" in the Dudy Noble renovation" is not a legitimate question, asshole. You were slinging shit, too... don't sit here and pretend you weren't. Keep trying, though...

I simply made an observation of the nature of THREE of the first 5 posts in the thread. You threw your own self under the bus.

Your quote was: "and 3 of the first 5 comments are voicing concern over a different course -- and the possibility that we burned a couple hundred grand on said course recently?" I never voiced "concern," I asked a question. A specific question... "Didn't the university course just build a new practice facility/clubhouse FOR THE SAME GOLF TEAM?? I never "voiced concern," I "asked a question." and you proceeded to say "I'm sure LT is proud..."

You are totally off the reservation.

What does this even mean?

Got any more names or personal insults to throw out there?

You in desperate need of a new box of tissues and a midol. Not my fault you make a personal insult out of a simple observation. If the shoe fits, wear it though.

You said "Sensitive much? You're going to be the first to melt over how much we "waste" in the Dudy Noble renovation aren't you?

This isn't an insult? Don't be a dipshit... you were completely jumping to assinine conclusions because I asked a simple freakin' question that wasn't pumping sunshine. "Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure LT is proud." is pretty insulting too, no? I'm not some dumbass and you aren't going to push me around like you own the place for freakin' asking a question. But hey, "Keep fighting the good fight," eh?

nm

blacklistedbully
06-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Because how far a ball flies is the equivalent to overall baseball output? Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read? Seriously it's that dumb. That also only affects very deep hit balls Engine..

A bunt that usually travels about 4 feet in the air will not travel 24 feet now?.. It doesn't add "20 feet" to balls hit.. Obviously just the hardest hit balls. Genius.

I'm not privy to your previous debate, so may be misunderstanding, but I do take issue with one point here. If the ball is expected to travel, "farther", that means it's expected to travel, "faster". And if a ball is traveling faster, that could and should result in more ground balls and line-drives making it through the infield. I would not expect it's impact to only be felt in the very deep hit balls.

It might also impact the way pitchers choose to pitch, perhaps becoming more careful with location, number of fastballs, etc, which could result in more walks, meaning more base-runners, meaning more overall offense, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

engie
06-19-2014, 09:31 AM
Because how far a ball flies is the equivalent to overall baseball output? Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read? Seriously it's that dumb. That also only affects very deep hit balls Engine..

A bunt that usually travels about 4 feet in the air will not travel 24 feet now?.. It doesn't add "20 feet" to balls hit.. Obviously just the hardest hit balls. Genius.

To be someone who relies almost constantly on statistics as a crutch, you are friggin terrible at math and physics. And your example is laughable.

TheRef
06-19-2014, 09:35 AM
So this thread turned from one praising a partnership between MSU and Old Waverly. Now we are talking about what the new baseball will do.....hijack much?

engie
06-19-2014, 09:37 AM
"Am I going to be the first to "melt" of how much we "waste" in the Dudy Noble renovation" is not a legitimate question, asshole. You were slinging shit, too... don't sit here and pretend you weren't. Keep trying, though...
A question that came after you cried the first time -- and called names.

I "asked a question." and you proceeded to say "I'm sure LT is proud..."
Again after you cried and called names.

eep fighting the good fight. I'm sure LT is proud...
This isn't an insult? Don't be a dipshit... you were completely jumping to assinine conclusions because I asked a simple freakin' question that wasn't pumping sunshine. "Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure LT is proud." is pretty insulting too, no? I'm not some dumbass and you aren't going to push me around like you own the place for freakin' asking a question. But hey, "Keep fighting the good fight," eh?
Sure, it was a jab -- and meant as one. But it wasn't crybaby, personal namecalling. And it came after you lost your damn mind about a post that didn't even single you out in the first place and was a simple observation about the nature of the start of the thread. The shoe really seems to fit you well though.

engie
06-19-2014, 09:38 AM
So this thread turned from one praising a partnership between MSU and Old Waverly. Now we are talking about what the new baseball will do.....hijack much?

Honestly, I think you should delete this one and start over. This whole thread is a disgrace that is unbecoming to the news and to MSU, and I'm sorry for my consistent role in it.

TheRef
06-19-2014, 09:41 AM
Can we just have one MSU thread that doesn't turn into a pissing match? I'm all for discussion of different ideas, but it seems we can't without someone making personal attacks/ uncalled for name calling.

engie
06-19-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm not privy to your previous debate, so may be misunderstanding, but I do take issue with one point here. If the ball is expected to travel, "farther", that means it's expected to travel, "faster". And if a ball is traveling faster, that could and should result in more ground balls and line-drives making it through the infield. I would not expect it's impact to only be felt in the very deep hit balls.

It might also impact the way pitchers choose to pitch, perhaps becoming more careful with location, number of fastballs, etc, which could result in more walks, meaning more base-runners, meaning more overall offense, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Exactly. It's common sense really, and it doesn't take math and engineering degrees to understand it.

If a ball is travelling 60-80% as far as it once did, that means it's travelling 60-80% as fast as it once did. If it's leaving the bat at the same speed as purported, then it's deceleration has been greatly decreased, basically making it appear to "speed up" compared to the balls of today. Which stands to reason that this part should be somewhat directly proportional to overall offensive output. Nevermind that it's going to decrease movement on pitches and increase velocity somewhat, which I'll take as a wash for now until we see otherwise.

The bottom line is that a 10-15% increase in offensive output around baseball compared to this year is an asinine number to throw out there based on all the information and data we have at our disposal at this point.

blacklistedbully
06-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Exactly. It's common sense really, and it doesn't take math and engineering degrees to understand it.

If a ball is travelling 60-80% as far as it once did, that means it's travelling 60-80% as fast as it once did. If it's leaving the bat at the same speed as purported, then it's deceleration has been greatly decreased, basically making it appear to "speed up" compared to the balls of today. Which stands to reason that this part should be somewhat directly proportional to overall offensive output. Nevermind that it's going to decrease movement on pitches and increase velocity somewhat, which I'll take as a wash for now until we see otherwise.

The bottom line is that a 10-15% increase in offensive output around baseball compared to this year is an asinine number to throw out there based on all the information and data we have at our disposal at this point.

On the other side of this debate, engie, a return of "60-80%" of the "distance lost" does not necessarily correlate to a similar increase in offensive production. For instance, if the "20 extra feet it adds to a batted ball" is 20' on the end of a 350' hit, that's just a 7% increase in distance. I apologize in advance if I'm misunderstanding you, but it perhaps bears emphasizing the % increase expected is only of the, "% lost from the switch to BBCOR" not to be applied to, "overall offensive numbers".

If all they are telling us us that the new balls give us 15-20 more feet on a batted ball, it is just speculation on what % impact that will truly have on overall offensive output. The best we can probably do is look at numbers from the pre-BBCOR days, and guess that the offensive production might be close to what is was then. Still a guess, but an educated guess.

So, how much has offensive production gone down since the switch? Are there any other significant contributing factors, such as adjustment to pitching mounds, quality of players, particularly pitchers electing to play college ball, etc?

Dawg61
06-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Honestly, I think you should delete this one and start over. This whole thread is a disgrace that is unbecoming to the news and to MSU, and I'm sorry for my consistent role in it.

Nothing wrong with my posts on the 1st page. This second page is Spain football though.

TheRef
06-19-2014, 10:14 AM
Nothing wrong with my posts on the 1st page. This second page is Spain football though.

1st page was fine....2nd page was a hijack worthy of an award....3rd page is TBD

engie
06-19-2014, 10:19 AM
On the other side of this debate, engie, a return of "60-80%" of the "distance lost" does not necessarily correlate to a similar increase in offensive production. For instance, if the "20 extra feet it adds to a batted ball" is 20' on the end of a 350' hit, that's just a 7% increase in distance. I apologize in advance if I'm misunderstanding you, but it perhaps bears emphasizing the % increase expected is only of the, "% lost from the switch to BBCOR" not to be applied to, "overall offensive numbers".
I'm saying we will get back 60+% of the production that the BBCOR bats cost us overall. Will is saying we will get back only 10-15%.

If all they are telling us us that the new balls give us 15-20 more feet on a batted ball, it is just speculation on what % impact that will truly have on overall offensive output. The best we can probably do is look at numbers from the pre-BBCOR days, and guess that the offensive production might be close to what is was then. Still a guess, but an educated guess.
To me, it's almost a direct proportion. If you had X total offensive output before, you added bats that cost you X feet and X exit velocity, and added balls that gave back X feet and Y landing velocity, the total percentage lost should roughly equal where the numbers go. The balls still come off the BBCOR bats slower -- but they carry better and get down faster. Nevermind the percentage of teams that have adjusted their fields to somewhat fit BBCOR standards that should see an increase back to pre-BBCOR numbers now that the porches are shorter, or the likely effect on breaking pitches...

So, how much has offensive production gone down since the switch? Are there any other significant contributing factors, such as adjustment to pitching mounds, quality of players, particularly pitchers electing to play college ball, etc?
Here's the chart.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/baseball_RB/reports/TrendsYBY.pdf

TheRef
06-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Please refer all baseball replies to this thread: http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?17075-On-this-whole-bats-seams-TD-Ameritrade-problem/page2

Pioneer Dawg
06-19-2014, 10:22 AM
We have a new thread for this discussion to continue on.

TheRef
06-19-2014, 10:23 AM
We have a new thread for this discussion to continue on.

Thanks guys.

FFF
06-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Can we just have one MSU thread that doesn't turn into a pissing match? I'm all for discussion of different ideas, but it seems we can't without someone making personal attacks/ uncalled for name calling.

And not always be required to pump sunshine or "frame questions right" so they'll be answered instead of attacked or called out.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-19-2014, 11:35 AM
And not always be required to pump sunshine or "frame questions right" so they'll be answered instead of attacked or called out.
^^^This^^^ I get tired of trying to have to wade through that bullshit when people get on their rants and agendas...but I guess if no one else will listen, they have no where else to turn.