PDA

View Full Version : So the nightmare is extended until Thursday......

Goat Holder
06-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Damnit you agitating pricks, go on and lose already. They just won't go away. Useless, douchetastic baseball program. All they do is get in the way of our progress/success. Now they have to win Thursday, Friday and Saturday vs. all national seed teams. Can it happen? These cheating bastards are lucky enough.

Radddawg
06-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Now they have to win Thursday, Friday and Saturday vs. all national seed teams. Can it happen?

Can it ? yes. Anything is possible

Will it ? No. The Webels have used up all their luck and they are getting dominated by every starting pitcher that toes the rubber against them in TD Ameritrade.

As hard as I'm pulling for Virginia tonight I promise you every black bear fan is pulling for TCU just as hard. They know they can't beat O'Connor's team twice. They were completely outclassed by that Cavalier squad in game 1.

maroonmania
06-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Can it ? yes. Anything is possible

Will it ? No. The Webels have used up all their luck and they are getting dominated by every starting pitcher that toes the rubber against them in TD Ameritrade.

As hard as I'm pulling for Virginia tonight I promise you every black bear fan is pulling for TCU just as hard. They know they can't beat O'Connor's team twice. They were completely outclassed by that Cavalier squad in game 1.

They also used their most effective starter today in Trent. He's been lights out especially the last half of the season.

Todd4State
06-17-2014, 06:47 PM
They also used their most effective starter today in Trent. He's been lights out especially the last half of the season.

Excellent point. And if they get deeper, they would have to bring him back on short rest.

Dawg61
06-17-2014, 06:48 PM
http://seansstories.com/images/bearshit.jpg