PDA

View Full Version : I've seen people bitch about Mullen being tough to work for...but Saban

Coach34
05-15-2013, 08:54 PM
is the worst. I've said that for years after hearing some stories over here in Louisiana...now an assistant is telling the world...I love it...some of our message board geniuses have said that Mullen being an asshole is why we cant keep good assistants- it's still about the paycheck. We've got to pay better.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9279799/nick-saban-alabama-crimson-tide-referred-devil-florida-gators-assistant-tim-davis

tenureplan
05-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Speaking of paying more...He's got a year to prove to me that we don't also need to pay for a better head coach

Coach34
05-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Speaking of paying more...He's got a year to prove to me that we don't also need to pay for a better head coach

Being the best we've had in at least 70 years not good enough huh? I'm not sure what you are expecting- he's averaged 8 wins/year the last 3 years?

mic
05-15-2013, 09:13 PM

who do you want.???? and what are your expectations.???