PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Posting Rules

TheRef
06-16-2014, 09:05 PM
I literally cannot believe that I have to post this for a bunch of grown-ass adults. You people, both sides, make me want to slap every single one of you. So from now on, I'm laying down the rules for posting during the World Cup concerning Soccer/futbol/football/spot/footie/etc.

1. DON'T BE A D-BAG. Please....don't....no one likes it.

2. Don't invade an opposing view's thread. It never turns out well.

3. Personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. The fact that I have to put this rule down makes me sad to be a part of this board. No reason to be doing personal attacks.

I'll add more as I see fit. But for now, please try to follow them.

curmudgeon
06-16-2014, 09:07 PM
What about death threats, Ref? I just received a verifiable death threat.

TheRef
06-16-2014, 09:08 PM
What about death threats, Ref? I just received a verifiable death threat.

Like I said. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please contact a representative Moderator for action with evidence.

DudyDawg
06-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Curmudgeon, you're posting on game threads that you want USA to lose. That's the reason all this is happening. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: if you don't like it, that's fine, but stay away from conversations about it

scottycameron
06-16-2014, 09:10 PM
What do you mean when you say "literally"?

curmudgeon
06-16-2014, 09:11 PM
I genuinely want soccer to die in America. Guess what, I probably disagree with you on a lot of things. But we probably agree on things like Dak Prescott. But if we don't, I'm not going to send you a death threat. That's what I mean when I called soccer fans a cult. That is borderline psycho.

TheRef
06-16-2014, 09:12 PM
What do you mean when you say "literally"?

Are we really having an argument about this right now? I can't believe that I'm having to lay out rules for a bunch of grown adults on how to post responsibly about opposing opinions. Considering both sides are acting irresponsibly, I thought it would be appropriate to post rules (Once again, cannot believe I have to do this) about how to post about the World Cup here.

TheRef
06-16-2014, 09:13 PM
I genuinely want soccer to die in America. Guess what, I probably disagree with you on a lot of things. But we probably agree on things like Dak Prescott. But if we don't, I'm not going to send you a death threat. That's what I mean when I called soccer fans a cult. That is borderline psycho.

Curmudgeon, stop. Both sides stop. This has gone TOO far and I'm ashamed of both sides because of this. Please. Stop.

Coach34
uhhhhhhh no. Just no

Esmerelda Villalobos

Dude, give it a rest.