PDA

View Full Version : DWS visit pics

DawgHouseUnited
06-16-2014, 08:50 AM
I was in Starkville this weekend and snapped a few pics of the construction. I wanted to see things from a different view than the construction cam.

IMGUR ALBUM (http://imgur.com/a/SbQMl)

I didn't go in, but the SW corner gate (between stadium and M-Club building- by the new SW elevator) was open. I could have walked in and onto the field if I'd wanted to. We were there around 3:00, & I counted about a dozen guys working. Most of them were on the video board, but I couldn't tell what they were doing.

dogshiek
06-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Davis Wade is looking great. They better get it going to be ready for the Southern game though. Thanks for the pics!

sleepy dawg
06-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Thanks... good pics. This definitely shows good fan perspective that the recently released pics didn't show.

engie
06-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Video board is going to go up quickly. A much, much more exact science now than it was when we installed the first one...

There is still 10 weeks, 5 days left in construction. For reference, total length of the job was only about 102 weeks. I'd say we are easily at the 90% mark...

CadaverDawg
06-16-2014, 09:21 AM
I was in Starkville this weekend and snapped a few pics of the construction. I wanted to see things from a different view than the construction cam.

IMGUR ALBUM (http://imgur.com/a/SbQMl)

I didn't go in, but the SW corner gate (between stadium and M-Club building- by the new SW elevator) was open. I could have walked in and onto the field if I'd wanted to. We were there around 3:00, & I counted about a dozen guys working. Most of them were on the video board, but I couldn't tell what they were doing.

Thanks for posting those, man. Looks great

DawgHouseUnited
06-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Thanks... good pics. This definitely shows good fan perspective that the recently released pics didn't show.

I like the pics they do on a monthly-ish basis, for quality and location (camera can go places that you couldn't if you just walked up to take some pictures). However, I always wonder if they aren't vetted and filtered in some way.

Mine are definitely "common fan" pics- from the gate with your iphone...

BossDawg
06-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Damn that looks awesome. I don't care what some people say, the asymmetry of the expansion makes the design interesting.