PDA

View Full Version : Visitors this weekend

bulldogsmsu
06-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Anyone have the list of who all is visiting this weekend?

Pretty sure Jalen Thompson is visiting, but wasn't sure who all esle would be.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/06/st_pauls_db_jalen_thompson_wil.html

trob115
06-13-2014, 08:33 AM
Thompson doesn't have a committable offer right now. Accoring to PJ, we are done at cb.

Big4Dawg
06-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Nick Gibson
Bradrick Shaw
Justin Johnson
Terelle West

Are all here

smootness
06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Thompson doesn't have a committable offer right now. Accoring to PJ, we are done at cb.

And that's totally fine with me. Stamps and Smitherman is a great CB class.

trob115
06-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Nick Gibson would be a huge pull. Very good looking rb.

smootness
06-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Yep, this class is going to end up being very good everywhere.

QB - very good, Virgil and Tiano means at least one of them should end up being good for us.
RB - should end up being very good; Thomas may or may not stick, but either way, Gibson and Murphy give us good-looking prospects regardless.
WR - very, very good; Dear, Jones, Gray, Thomas, Myers(?); I'm pumped about this group
OL - very solid at least; should end up looking something like Danley, Champion, Moon, Wommack (not likely), Gibson, and one or two others. No matter what, we're off to a great start here.

DL - should end up looking very strong; Adams, Campbell, Jones, Joseph is what I'm thinking, with the possibility of Calvin.
LB - should end up being great no matter what; either Lewis or Caban probably, McNair (I think he sticks), Washington (could end up at DE).
CB - Stamps and Smitherman, awesome.
S - Peters, Wilson, possibly McLaurin, Pass...could end up being one of the best position groups we've had in any class.

FISHDAWG
06-14-2014, 11:56 AM

???? am I misunderstanding something ..... http://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Thompson-35653
every team in the country has offered this guy

trob115
06-14-2014, 12:44 PM
???? am I misunderstanding something ..... http://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Thompson-35653
every team in the country has offered this guy

He has had some poor showings at camp and we are tight on spots. No need to take a questionable player.

FISHDAWG
06-15-2014, 08:14 AM
He has had some poor showings at camp and we are tight on spots. No need to take a questionable player.

when was the last time we were in a position like this - sorry man, we know you are talented and will make a good CB for Bama, UGA, Oregon, or some other team but we are just to loaded at this position to offer you ... good luck .... #thickwool

bulldawg28
06-15-2014, 10:58 AM
If he's as good as advertised we will uphold our offer and accept his commitment. One bad camp showing doesn't cause offers to be pulled nor does it make us back off.

Dawgsrule
06-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Apparently his camp at Florida was absolutely terrible. That plus concern about his size
has scared a lot of people off. Apparently his only committable offer is Kentucky.

HancockCountyDog
06-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Apparently his camp at Florida was absolutely terrible. That plus him being small has scared a lot of people off. Apparently his only committable offer is Kentucky.

^^^this

I talked to a good friend of mine in Mobile, and he tells me that the coaching staff at St. Paul's is a little pissed off at Florida in particular. Muschamp has a Mobile connection and he has burned a bridge there. I hear we were up front with him the whole time, so no issue.

bulldawg28
06-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Still BS. There is no way if our coaches are interested and have offered they'll call around asking about a camp and pull their offer because of one showing. The only offer in jeopardy would be Florida. These coaches don't give two pennies what recruiting sites say. *Other than Ole Miss*

msudawg1200
06-15-2014, 05:50 PM
Still BS. There is no way if our coaches are interested and have offered they'll call around asking about a camp and pull their offer because of one showing. The only offer in jeopardy would be Florida. These coaches don't give two pennies what recruiting sites say. *Other than Ole Miss*

That's because it's all about show with Bear recruiting. No substance, just a bunch of show.

Dawg61
06-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Apparently his camp at Florida was absolutely terrible. That plus him being small has scared a lot of people off. Apparently his only committable offer is Kentucky.

Even if true these are the exact types of posts that Ole Miss loves to show recruits. Clean it up. You also have only 2 posts and your bashing recruits on a public forum for any eyes to see. Hmmm

Dawgsrule
06-15-2014, 06:17 PM
In what way shape or form am I bashing him? It's pure truth that's been reported by multiple people. People are wondering why we haven't accepted his commitment and it's because his offer isn't committable at the moment. It's also been reported that our offer was to get him to camp so he could earn a real offer like we do with most of our recruits. I've only posted here twice because I've been a regular on rivals but am starting to look around for better sources of information because rivals is heading downhill. You can relax, I'm not an ole miss spy coming to steal your polos and sperrys.

blacklistedbully
06-15-2014, 06:32 PM
In what way shape or form am I bashing him? It's pure truth that's been reported by multiple people. People are wondering why we haven't accepted his commitment and it's because his offer isn't committable at the moment. It's also been reported that our offer was to get him to camp so he could earn a real offer like we do with most of our recruits. I've only posted here twice because I've been a regular on rivals but am starting to look around for better sources of information because rivals is heading downhill. You can relax, I'm not an ole miss spy coming to steal your polos and sperrys.

There's only, perhaps 3 or 4 MSU posters on Rivals. Which one are you?

Dawgsrule
06-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Same name as on here. Don't post all that often just more of a reader but I do every once in awhile.

trob115
06-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Dawgsrule posted the plain and simple truth. Y'all need to back off. Welcome to the board btw.

bulldawg28
06-15-2014, 10:11 PM
We didn't back off of this guy because of his Florida camp. There is no truth in that. If you've paid attention to Mullen its clear he does his own evaluation. Stating he's losing scholly's because of a bad camp showing is pure recruiting site trash.

Dawgsrule
06-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Our offer to him was not a hard offer. It was more of a hey come to camp and earn your offer and then well take you which makes perfect sense based on how full we are at corner with some top guys still out there and our class filling up fast. We never pulled an offer like Florida or Georgia did. If he really wants it he has to come to Big Dawg Camp and get it.