PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

huffy
06-12-2014, 06:43 AM
So I just bought my first set of season tickets.. I'm pretty excited. I was able to get in the old student section (18) and row 5. I'm praying these are good seats... they look great according to the 3D seating chart.

How long does it usually take for them to come in? I paid my entire donation when I bought the tickets.

also, are there any other perks to be a season ticket holder?

DawgSaint
06-12-2014, 08:39 AM
You can most likely expect tickets to arrive early August. It has been mid August some years.

dickiedawg
06-12-2014, 08:51 AM
I'd say it's a pretty good seat. I sat down there on occasion when I was a student. Ideally you'd probably want to be a little higher up, but you'll certainly be close to the action. You'll also be very near the student section.
Just for discussion's sake, what else was available when you selected?

BulldogBear
06-12-2014, 09:20 AM
You can most likely expect tickets to arrive early August. It has been mid August some years.

Yes. Usually they come right about the time you are beginning to become concerned!

DawgHouseUnited
06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I'd say it's a pretty good seat. I sat down there on occasion when I was a student. Ideally you'd probably want to be a little higher up, but you'll certainly be close to the action. You'll also be very near the student section.
Just for discussion's sake, what else was available when you selected?

I can log into my dogtag and see what's available- my rough guess is a couple hundred seats around that section- 18-20/23. There's a few seats on the West side still open but not many.

huffy
06-12-2014, 10:02 AM
thanks for the insight guys!

and yes there are a LOT of seats available in that section.