PDA

View Full Version : OT: I've learned something this week

starkvegasdawg
06-11-2014, 10:53 PM
While vacationing in Gulf Shores. Just because they make a bikini your size does not necessarily mean you should wear it in public.

RougeDawg
06-11-2014, 11:35 PM
While vacationing in Gulf Shores. Just because they make a bikini your size does not necessarily mean you should wear it in public.

Ha. I Go there regularly. You do see some sights, some desirable but most gut wrenching. What part of beach you staying? PM me if you want some recs on places to eat/go out if you'd like.

starkvegasdawg
06-12-2014, 01:24 AM
Ha. I Go there regularly. You do see some sights, some desirable but most gut wrenching. What part of beach you staying? PM me if you want some recs on places to eat/go out if you'd like.

We're staying in a condo my wife's aunt owns in Gulf Shores. The beach we go to is in orange beach. Sadly, this trip is coming to an end but we hope to be back next year.

Dawgbite
06-12-2014, 05:55 AM
You should go to Aruba sometimes. There are a lot of Columbians vacationing there and the bathing suit of choice for them is the thong. Men, Women, young, old, 100 lbs, or 400 lbs. It doesn't matter. Its like the national uniform is a thong bathing suit and a gold chain!

Dawgface
06-12-2014, 06:24 AM

What size did you buy? :D

FISHDAWG
06-12-2014, 08:19 AM
you can add speedo's to that list as well

Coach34
06-12-2014, 08:40 AM
About 8 years ago we were there, and this middle Eastern couple started fighting next to us. He was a hairy SOB too. His wife was not much of a prize. After going back and forth yelling for about 3 mins in some foreign tongue- he looks at her and says- "I don't give a shit about you. I ****ing leave". And he just walked off leaving his wife, kids, and the other couple there.

hacker
06-12-2014, 08:57 AM
PICS or none of this shit matters

Mjoelner34
06-12-2014, 09:20 AM

Things were MUCH better at the beach I was at although it would have been ok if a couple would have put their bikini tops back on. I wasn't the fattest or the whitest guy out there but I did do my Southern Comfort I-don't-give-a-shit walk across the beach except I was holding a Kronenbourg instead of a glass of cough syrup.

starkvegasdawg
06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
PICS or none of this shit matters

If you want pics of what I saw yesterday you are definitely into some weird fetishes. I guess some people may enjoy middle aged overweight white women in a two piece with skin tanned to the point of leather. But I'll be damned if I take a picture of it.