PDA

View Full Version : LSU player dismissed

DudyDawg
06-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Per twitter @SEC_Logo Jalen Mills of Lsu was kicked off the team with no need for a team vote. Police report saying he punched a girl in the face. Don't know more about the player or circumstance, but regardless that's shitty.

Jack Lambert
06-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.

DudyDawg
06-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Sorry but if a girl starts hitting me I am going to protect myself and if that means breaking her jaw oh well. That's just the way it is. She wants to put on the big boy pants, then she should wear them like a big boy.

Was that what was happening? If so, slightly different story, but I wouldn't imagine him being kicked off the team if it was self defense. And I wouldn't imagine a police report being filed against him.

smootness
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM

Yikes.

Coach34
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM
I've heard that name- what position does he play? Hasn't he been getting playing time?

Jack Lambert
06-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Was that what was happening? If so, slightly different story, but I wouldn't imagine him being kicked off the team if it was self defense. And I wouldn't imagine a police report being filed against him.

I don't know what happen. I am not going to go off and hit some girl I was just saying if there is a reason to do it I would but I don't know what happen in that case.

DudyDawg
06-11-2014, 09:51 AM
He apparently punched her for knocking his door. This article says he was suspended indefinitely, but i think he has since been kicked off. He was a Freshman All-American DB, so he's a pretty good player
http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/06/lsu_defensive_back_jalen_mills_1.html

blacklistedbully
06-11-2014, 09:58 AM
"Mills allegedly punched a female in the mouth. She told authorities she was at his apartment complex looking for a friend when she knocked on his door. After he opened the door and closed it again, she walked down the hall after knocking again. She then said she heard someone say something to her, turned around, and was punched by Mills.

A witness also corroborated the alleged victim's statement. She was allegedly knocked unconscious and received four stitches on her lip."

blacklistedbully
06-11-2014, 09:59 AM
I've heard that name- what position does he play? Hasn't he been getting playing time?

"Mills, a junior in 2014, was LSU's third-leading tackler in 2013. He started at cornerback as a freshman and played there as a sophomore before moving to safety. He had 67 total tackles, three sacks and three interceptions as a sophomore."

smootness
06-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Mills is the kid from MS that LSU offered early and got committed before anybody really knew anything about him. He remained a 3-star, but he started for them and was pretty good. This is definitely a loss.

DudyDawg
06-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Mills is notorious for hating knock knock jokes*

HancockCountyDog
06-11-2014, 10:16 AM

I think you are supposed to aim for the eye not the jaw. Am i right Coach?

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.

Jack Lambert
06-11-2014, 10:23 AM

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about women wanting to hit me. They would rather love me.

starkvegasdawg
06-11-2014, 10:24 AM

just busting balls.

Jack, seek help.

Yeah, not many D1 football players going to have much of a chance claiming self defense against a girl.

Coach34
06-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Sometimes

MzTerry
06-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Mills is the kid from MS that LSU offered early and got committed before anybody really knew anything about him. He remained a 3-star, but he started for them and was pretty good. This is definitely a loss.

no that was jalen collins - mills is from texas.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2014, 10:31 AM

Jesus Christ

smootness
06-11-2014, 10:31 AM
no that was jalen collins - mills is from texas.

Well, I'm stupid.

drunkernhelldawg
06-11-2014, 10:35 AM
I don't know what happen. I am not going to go off and hit some girl I was just saying if there is a reason to do it I would but I don't know what happen in that case.

Nothing gets a man in more trouble than hitting a female. Teach your children well.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2014, 10:36 AM
"I would never ever hit a woman. Never ever ever ever would I hit a woman.......But I'll suuuuure shake the shit outta one!"

-Chris Rock

starkvegasdawg
06-11-2014, 10:39 AM
"I would never ever hit a woman. Never ever ever ever would I hit a woman.......But I'll suuuuure shake the shit outta one!"

-Chris Rock

Ain't nobody above an ass whooping. Just don't do it. There's a reason to push an old man down a flight of stairs. Just don't do it.

Also Chris Rock.

Loved that stand up special.

Covercorner2
06-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Mills would've definitely been in the mix at Safety (probably starting) for LSU this year. This now means the the 3 stud true freshman Safeties (Adams, Paris, Voorhies) they signed will probably have to step up. Just another reason I am glad we are getting them early this year...

smootness
06-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Louis CK also does a similar bit - about how no one should ever hit a woman but he can't stand when people say, 'There's never a reason to hit a woman'. Well, obviously, there's a reason to hit one, you just shouldn't do it.

smootness
06-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Mills would've definitely been in the mix at Safety (probably starting) for LSU this year. This now means the the 3 stud true freshman Safeties (Adams, Paris, Voorhies) they signed will probably have to step up. Just another reason I am glad we are getting them early this year...

We should be licking our chops for that one.

sleepy dawg
06-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Yeah, not many D1 football players going to have much of a chance claiming self defense against a girl.

Not once it hits the public... I'm willing to bet this happens much more often than we hear about though.

DudyDawg
06-11-2014, 10:49 AM

I don't care who you are, losing a freshman all american hurts. Lets hope that game is Dak's coming out party as a passer

Pollodawg
06-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Stars are aligning.

sleepy dawg
06-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Louis CK also does a similar bit - about how no one should ever hit a woman but he can't stand when people say, 'There's never a reason to hit a woman'. Well, obviously, there's a reason to hit one, you just shouldn't do it.

Equality for all... if you wouldn't hit a girl, you shouldn't hit a man or a boy or an old person. If you would hit a man, you should be willing to hit anyone. Otherwise, you're discriminating, and you are committing a hate crime against men.

FISHDAWG
06-11-2014, 10:57 AM

OK Jack ... sorry, but you can't play for Les Miles ...... only 1st team RB's can get away with something like that

smootness
06-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Equality for all... if you wouldn't hit a girl, you shouldn't hit a man or a boy or an old person. If you would hit a man, you should be willing to hit anyone. Otherwise, you're discriminating, and you are committing a hate crime against men.

Yeah, and I've even heard some women say it's ok to hit a woman if she hits you, that she should be treated exactly as a man would be.

Those people are just insane.

TUSK
06-11-2014, 11:53 AM

I try not to hit anyone... to me, it's inefficient and can needlessly injure both the striker and aggressor.

That being said, if anyone (and I mean anyone) threatens my health and/or life, I am going to try to neutralize that threat.

If that means a bloodchoke, broken bones, whatever... Everyone deserves an education on how to behave.

Dawg61
06-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Mills is notorious for hating knock knock jokes*

Hahahahaha

MSU97
06-11-2014, 01:51 PM

One of Chavis personnel staples since being at lsu been to play talented younger defensive backs more as the season progresses. Corey Thompson is someone they still have even though he is coming off knee surgery. There is still Rickey Jefferson plus Ed Paris who is an early freshman enrollee. Then you have the 3 freshmen and do not overlook adams. Plus mills was best at blitzing. I wouldn't get to jumpy with them not having mills

hells bells
06-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Thankfully I don't have to worry about women wanting to hit me. They would rather love me.

Holy shit Jack you might have a career as a gangster rapper. What a lyric. DJ Jackie Jack Lambert boyzzzz.

Sienfield
06-11-2014, 05:12 PM
So when will he be enrolling at Ole Miss?

Political Hack
06-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Jacks a pimp. literally.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-11-2014, 05:52 PM
So when will he be getting baptized by the reverend at Ole Miss?

Thats more like it

Maroonandwhite
06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
So when will he be enrolling at Ole Miss?

Time for some Rev. Freeze hepping! The cathedral of redemption in Oxford always has a spot open for mischaracterized, MS youts. Can I get an Amen? Hottylujah!

GreenheadDawg
06-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Guess i was just raised differently. I think under no circumstances should a man hit a woman. If you cant restrain a woman from hitting you without hitting her back then your a *****. Just sayin'