PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt and social media.....

mic
06-10-2014, 12:50 PM
I think Matt owes DT, our Coaching Staff, and for that matter the MSU family an apology.
He had no reason or business to retweet the picture of the guns, drugs, ect. that went down yesterday. Right when it broke. No one really knew what was going on and our PR department had yet to issue a statement.
Does anyone think the color guy for Alabama , LSU, Auburn or Ole Miss would tweet this out. ??
Saban would have had their guy fired on the spot. The only thing Matt should have retweeted was the response from our PR department that DT is 100% innocent in this matter. He may have retweeted this I wouldn't know because I don't follow him anymore.

I bet Wyatt's side kick ole Dick Cross on their little talk show they have wouldn't have retweeted this .. It would have been just the opposite . He would have taken to the defense.

Our PR dept. should be pissed. But Im sure no one is. That's why we are still light years behind everyone else. Hell it took ULL less than week to do something we didn't have the balls to do for years and that's get Matty Stevens fired..

Maybe I am over reacting , but Im still pissed about it..

The Croom Diaries
06-10-2014, 12:55 PM
I think you are over-reacting because about 20 seconds after he did the RT he tweeted something like, "just to be clear it says Townsend owns the home but was not involved". So maybe he was trying to diffuse the situation before it blew up.

It's not the way I would have handled it on twitter - I would have quoted the tweet and said what Matt did in the next tweet, but I don't think this is anything to get upset over.

Also, he has a radio show to do where I'm sure they talked about this. And being able to just say, "the story is on my twitter feed" is probably a convenient tool to use.

mic
06-10-2014, 12:58 PM
I think you are over-reacting because about 20 seconds after he did the RT he tweeted something like, "just to be clear it says Townsend owns the home but was not involved". So maybe he was trying to diffuse the situation before it blew up.

It's not the way I would have handled it on twitter - I would have quoted the tweet and said what Matt did in the next tweet, but I don't think this is anything to get upset over.

There was no need for him to retweet that pic in the first place .. is my point.. Esp if you are the radio color guy for the football team..

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-10-2014, 01:01 PM
I think you are backed up and need to hit Rick's tonight and find a Sheila.

FISHDAWG
06-10-2014, 01:03 PM
check out brad locke's tweet

bradlocke ‏@bradlocke 22h
Might wanna vet his tenants a little better. #livechicken RT @38Godfrey: Damn, Deshea. http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/09/mississippi-state-assistant-coachs-house-the-scene-of-heroin-and-live-chicken-bust/?fb_action_ids=10203372207118588&fb_action_types=og.likes …
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More

lyle thompson
‏@msufishdawg
@bradlocke @38Godfrey and you might want to stick to stories that have some merit**

Coach34
06-10-2014, 01:03 PM
I think you are backed up and need to hit Rick's tonight and find a Sheila.

mic does seem on edge? Dry spell Mic?

mic
06-10-2014, 01:05 PM
check out brad locke's tweet

don't follow Brad Locke.. no need to..

The Croom Diaries
06-10-2014, 01:06 PM
I'll take a wild stab at Matt Wyatt's salary.

H2H: $70,000

MSU football: $20,000

He is an independent contractor who in no way, shape or form needs MSU athletics. So you can be mad at him for doing it, but if your concern is that MSU should be mad at him, I don't think it matters because that's not his main gig. What's going on in his head is #1 H2H, #2 H2H, #3 H2H, #4 what's good for MSU.

mic
06-10-2014, 01:52 PM

He is an independent contractor who in no way, shape or form needs MSU athletics. So you can be mad at him for doing it, but if your concern is that MSU should be mad at him, I don't think it matters because that's not his main gig. What's going on in his head is #1 H2H, #2 H2H, #3 H2H, #4 what's good for MSU.

I understand Wyatt makes his living off H2H, Do you think any OM, Aub, Bama radio guy would have posted that pic. ?? picture made the tweet 1000x worse than it was. The only other place I saw the pic that quick was on a OM fan fb page and of course it was taking a jab..
Maybe Its just me, I don't think he should have posted it and it pissed me off he did. But as long as DT and the staff are cool with it then so be it..

curmudgeon
06-10-2014, 01:53 PM
LOL if you think he makes 70k as a radio host on Supertalk Mississippi.

It might be $30k. Might be.

TopDog58
06-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Was this on his personal twitter feed or the Head to Head twitter feed powered by Cspire?

The Croom Diaries
06-10-2014, 02:06 PM
LOL if you think he makes 70k as a radio host on Supertalk Mississippi.

It might be $30k. Might be.

I think Brian Hadad makes $40K as the GM of Bulldog Sports Radio, an internet radio website/app. I'm sure Matt Wyatt makes more than $30K. That is like really mediocre entry level just got out of college salary.

smootness
06-10-2014, 02:40 PM
I'm struggling to figure out what is worse about posting a picture showing drugs and guns than posting a story about the confiscation of drugs and guns.

The picture doesn't implicate Townsend any more than the story itself does.

Political Hack
06-10-2014, 03:03 PM

then they should adjust that salary to H2H $70k and MSU $0. Get in line and pull the rope in the same direction or GTFO. He can be "independent" elsewhere.

BogeyGolfer
06-10-2014, 03:22 PM
then they should adjust that salary to H2H $70k and MSU $0. Get in line and pull the rope in the same direction or GTFO. He can be "independent" elsewhere.

I agree with this, you can't have it both ways... He has inside knowledge and is privy to a lot of perks as our radio guy. He gets to travel with the team, eat meals, stay in team hotels etc...I'm sure it's a tough spot to be in but he shouldn't have taken the job at MSU if he wants to remain independent.

ScottH
06-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Does anyone think the color guy for Alabama , LSU, Auburn .............

That seems to be the problem. From the outside, it appears no one is held accountable.

If that happens at Bama or LSU football or Ky basketball....the color guy's nuts are on an athletic department shelf and on display at the next press conference as a reminder to everyone else.

mic
06-10-2014, 03:34 PM
I agree with this, you can't have it both ways... He has inside knowledge and is privy to a lot of perks as our radio guy. He gets to travel with the team, eat meals, stay in team hotels etc...I'm sure it's a tough spot to be in but he shouldn't have taken the job at MSU if he wants to remain independent.

It doesn't bother me he has both gigs. I do think we could get a better side kick for Jim, but that isn't the issue.
You are an ex -MSU QB, sure he has known DT for years going back to their playing days, and you are apart of the MSU radio broadcast,
there is no reason to retweet about this issue right when it broke and for sure don't post the pic...

Jack Lambert
06-10-2014, 03:56 PM
How many of the other color guys have a sports radio show where he doesn't represent the university. However I think someone should tell Dick that.

mic
06-10-2014, 04:05 PM
here is exactly what the retweet said with pic under it that was retweeted by Wyatt:

#breaking :Massive herion bust at the home of former #Steeler Deshea Townsend.

so you see the pic along with this retweet..

That's why Im pissed. When you first see that you might think it was in Starkville and DT is in a world of trouble..

smootness
06-10-2014, 04:37 PM
I honestly think you're blowing this out of proportion. It was a retweet, and he apparently then fairly quickly let everyone know Townsend wasn't involved and it wasn't in Starkville. It was definitely news, I don't have a problem with someone simply retweeting the news.

It was already out there, Wyatt didn't break the story or anything.

I feel like part of the reason people jump on our administration is because every little thing gets thrown out there as something they shouldn't allow, even if it's kind of a ridiculous claim, but when the next thing happens, it makes it seem like there are multiple issues when in reality, there may only have been one or two things that really should be criticized.

LilSebastian
06-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Maybe I am over reacting , but Im still pissed about it..

Think like this before you get upset: What would Boobie do?

I figure you're on twitter, you probably follow him (if you don't, you absolutely should). You know he's optimistic, he handles himself, and he moves on from things quickly. You should try to be just like him. Some guy decommits? Just try and get the next guy in the boat! Got some anger to get out? Listen to rap music, go to the gym and fire off a BANG BANG. You think some guy isn't being enough of a homer? Throw some meat on the grill and take a selfie in your bucket hat. CHILL BRUH, be like #itsboobieD

Coach34
06-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Think like this before you get upset: What would Boobie do?

I figure you're on twitter, you probably follow him (if you don't, you absolutely should). You know he's optimistic, he handles himself, and he moves on from things quickly. You should try to be just like him. Some guy decommits? Just try and get the next guy in the boat! Got some anger to get out? Listen to rap music, go to the gym and fire off a BANG BANG. You think some guy isn't being enough of a homer? Throw some meat on the grill and take a selfie in your bucket hat. CHILL BRUH, be like #itsboobieD

I like this guy...he must be Ozarka's cousin

dickiedawg
06-10-2014, 05:24 PM
10,000 candles in the wind.

MafiaDawg
06-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Matt Wyatt is goob central.

The Croom Diaries
06-10-2014, 07:23 PM

I have the feelings if there is a pattern, but for one RT? C'mon. If Matt was an outsider I'd be suspicious, but he isn't so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. This thread had brought this tweet to light more than the tweet did yesterday.

If this is the standard they should ban me from campus from all the negative stuff I've written about the athletic department.

War Machine Dawg
06-10-2014, 07:29 PM
That seems to be the problem. From the outside, it appears no one is held accountable.

If that happens at Bama or LSU football or Ky basketball....the color guy's nuts are on an athletic department shelf and on display at the next press conference as a reminder to everyone else.

Bingo. When is the last time our athletic department had the sack to hold anyone accountable? Hell, we wouldn't even blackball that asshatted douche Matt Stevens. It took him making comments about f'n LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE to get his ass in trouble. You think that guy would've last 5 seconds as the beat writer at any other SEC school?

Dawgcentral
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Wyatt seems to be tolerable overall. He's shot some insight as a former MSU QB that I can appreciate. I doubt he's pulling 70G from that radio show, but I could be wrong.

I also believe he despises OM more than he indicates. But he married one of them, so I reckon he has to temper the disdain at times.

As for the Townsend incident, I only heard the secondary comments by Wyatt on H2H, and he was relating his thoughts on rental management companies and how property owners have to count on them. Hell, lots of people have vacation homes they rent. You damn sure can't get a good feel for each and every tenant.

PassInterference
06-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Wyatt tweeted "the home of Deshea Townsend". It wasn't his home.

MSU had to put out a presser for damage control caused in part by Wyatt's tweet.

Wyatt screwed up. He needs to think MSU 1st and breaking news 2nd.

I will give him this - while DeVinner, Wardlaw, and Stevens were stirring up media, Wyatt was good at taming Cross's drooling ass.

mic
06-10-2014, 09:08 PM

MSU had to put out a presser for damage control caused in part by Wyatt's tweet.

I will give him this - while DeVinner, Wardlaw, and Stevens were stirring up media, Wyatt was good at taming Cross's drooling ass.

Exactly...

Todd4State
06-10-2014, 09:46 PM

That was a mistake on Matt's part- BUT it was corrected by MSU. Good for us.

That said, I don't think Matt was trying to stir anything up. In fact, it was the opposite. It was more like "This happened" and then he quantified that Deshea wasn't involved. I think the problem here was the limited characters that twiter allows.

Something like this is actually more of what I wanted to see from MSU. Not spin good or bad- but controlling the message in our best interests.

Usually when this happens there would have been rumors about Deshea being involved that would have been untrue, a front page Clarion-Ledger article, and Yancy talking about how this is killing our recruiting along with him asking every recruit how they would feel about playing for a guy that deals drugs and how does that affect your decision.

Todd4State
06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Bingo. When is the last time our athletic department had the sack to hold anyone accountable? Hell, we wouldn't even blackball that asshatted douche Matt Stevens. It took him making comments about f'n LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE to get his ass in trouble. You think that guy would've last 5 seconds as the beat writer at any other SEC school?

Well, to be fair we don't KNOW that MSU didn't have anything to do with Stevens being fired. The Lafayette incident may have simply been the last straw. In fact, I would be much more surprised if Stevens was fired for just that incident alone. I've seen reporters say much worse than what Stevens did and keep their jobs, and the most hateful comments were by Hadad.

Stevens was lumped in as a MSU fan and therefore a representative of the University- which is incredibly ironic given his constant insistence that he was "not a fan". So, I'm pretty sure MSU was not happy with his comments, and I'm also sure that Scott and Keenum probably got some complaints as well.

That said, I do agree that MSU should have put him in his place sooner. But we don't know all the inner behind the scenes workings.

Maroonthirteen
06-11-2014, 08:29 AM

First, I agree with the OP. Dumb dumb to RT that regardless of priorities, before the entire story was known. Second and more importantly, ^^^ this idea above is just Fn dumb. "oh he is a journalist......" I don't give a damn. MSU could pay him nothing. But he is in his position at H2H as a result of what MSU gave him. So, while his priority should be doing his job, he could do his job with a little extra thought of the consequences to MSU.

I have been all over the south. I have never seen a group of fans and instate "journalist" that didn't defend their university except MSU and MS. Just stupid.

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2014, 08:50 AM
First, I agree with the OP. Dumb dumb to RT that regardless of priorities, before the entire story was known. Second and more importantly, ^^^ this idea above is just Fn dumb. "oh he is a journalist......" I don't give a damn. MSU could pay him nothing. But he is in his position at H2H as a result of what MSU gave him. So, while his priority should be doing his job, he could do his job with a little extra thought of the consequences to MSU.

I have been all over the south. I have never seen a group of fans and instate "journalist" that didn't defend their university except MSU and MS. Just stupid.

I agree with you. Believe me, I have been the loudest critic of Matt Stevens for two plus years doing everything I can do bring attention to his idiocy. I have run down every beat writer or anyone who said something bad about us to the point that people grow sick of me and constantly tell me I'm an idiot for it.

My point was that while beat writers NEED MSU athletics to do their job, Matt doesn't. Now, he earns a nice part-time salary to be our color commentator but his real job is a radio show host - which he doesn't need MSU's help to do.

I'm not pulling the "journalism" card for him, I'm just pointing out that there's not much MSU could do to stop this other than fire him. And for one RT - a RT in which he immediately explained one tweet later, is too harsh in my opinion. I agree that it wasn't the best way to do it, but I really think this is much to do about nothing. It was news - I think Steven Godfrey tweeted about it first as I saw, and maybe Matt was trying to head it off for us but he just went about it in a way that wasn't the best.

If there are repeated incidents where Matt is doing things that aren't in MSU's best interest, then I will criticize him and not be happy about it and call for his dismissal from the MSU broadcast team. But with this as just one minor piece of evidence, I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he's proven to be a loyal Mississippi State guy not to mention a football hero on the field.

Political Hack
06-11-2014, 09:16 AM
I have the feelings if there is a pattern, but for one RT? C'mon. If Matt was an outsider I'd be suspicious, but he isn't so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. This thread had brought this tweet to light more than the tweet did yesterday.

If this is the standard they should ban me from campus from all the negative stuff I've written about the athletic department.

it's this, him not taking up for the university when Cross rips it, not slamming OM like Cross does State, injecting political commentary into his twitter feed when he's one the "voices" for State, etc...

He just doesn't act like a State guy in his media capacity. he acts like an independent media person... and that's fine if that's what he wants to be, but if so then someone else should be in the broadcast booth at DWS on game day.

smootness
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
I think we need to stop equating what Stevens said about Lafayette and what he has said about Starkville/MSU. They aren't the same. I guarantee you that if at any point Stevens had suggested that the people of Starkville, or State alums, were less than human, he would have been fired just as quickly.

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2014, 09:32 AM
it's this, him not taking up for the university when Cross rips it, not slamming OM like Cross does State, injecting political commentary into his twitter feed when he's one the "voices" for State, etc...

He just doesn't act like a State guy in his media capacity. he acts like an independent media person... and that's fine if that's what he wants to be, but if so then someone else should be in the broadcast booth at DWS on game day.

Well I live in GA so I don't listen to H2H, so I don't have that frame of reference, so I'll take your word for it.

It is his personal twitter feed though. If he wants to add political or religious comments I don't mind, that's his deal.

Political Hack
06-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Well I live in GA so I don't listen to H2H, so I don't have that frame of reference, so I'll take your word for it.

It is his personal twitter feed though. If he wants to add political or religious comments I don't mind, that's his deal.

I see it differently. if he represents MSU, he needs to represent all of MSU just not his side of the political spectrum.

Political Hack
06-11-2014, 09:42 AM
I think we need to stop equating what Stevens said about Lafayette and what he has said about Starkville/MSU. They aren't the same. I guarantee you that if at any point Stevens had suggested that the people of Starkville, or State alums, were less than human, he would have been fired just as quickly.

he incessantly hammered Starkville, State, and all things Maroon. He was a troll. He shut down CDM pressers with his antics, reported untrue stuff in a local newspaper, and constantly belittled others in an ill attempted effort to make up for his own self esteem issues.

Matt could be more of a homer IMO, but at least he's not Stevens.

smootness
06-11-2014, 09:44 AM
I see it differently. if he represents MSU, he needs to represent all of MSU just not his side of the political spectrum.

He doesn't 'represent' MSU in his personal life, though. Obviously the university would, and should, have an issue with him posting anything that would hurt the university's image.

But simply posting a political belief? I don't see an issue there. He shouldn't be forced into a position where he can't disagree with anyone from State on anything because he's employed by the university in some capacity.

smootness
06-11-2014, 09:45 AM
he incessantly hammered Starkville, State, and all things Maroon. He was a troll. He shut down CDM pressers with his antics, reported untrue stuff in a local newspaper, and constantly belittled others in an ill attempted effort to make up for his own self esteem issues.

Matt could be more of a homer IMO, but at least he's not Stevens.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired before. I'm just saying that this was clearly a different issue than what he had done before, and if he had said this before, he would have been fired, even if it was about Starkville or State people.

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2014, 10:17 AM

He shouldn't be forced into a position where he can't disagree with anyone from State on anything because he's employed by the university in some capacity.

He is not employed by Mississippi State. He is an independent contractor. There is a huge difference. He is not representing MSU with his twitter account, he's representing himself. Obviously his twitter account can have an effect on his involvement with MSU, but there is a line between him and MSU.

If anything his twitter account is a reflection of H2H, which is the point I was trying to make earlier. That's where the bulk of his money comes from and is his priority. I don't see how his political and religious comments have anything to do with MSU other than he is a fan just like the contractor who is building the stadium's political and religious comments have nothing to do with MSU.

Political Hack
06-11-2014, 11:41 AM
He is not employed by Mississippi State. He is an independent contractor. There is a huge difference. He is not representing MSU with his twitter account, he's representing himself. Obviously his twitter account can have an effect on his involvement with MSU, but there is a line between him and MSU.

If anything his twitter account is a reflection of H2H, which is the point I was trying to make earlier. That's where the bulk of his money comes from and is his priority. I don't see how his political and religious comments have anything to do with MSU other than he is a fan just like the contractor who is building the stadium's political and religious comments have nothing to do with MSU.

he's on the radio for MSU, representing MSU, during every football game. You can't alienate fans of your school by allowing the voice of your school to fragment a portion of the fan base. Politics and religion are the two things he absolutely should not be commenting on, at all, on any mediums if he wants to remain the voice of MSU.

You think Rush Limbaugh should be our game day announcer?

Bullmutt
06-11-2014, 12:45 PM
he's on the radio for MSU, representing MSU, during every football game. You can't alienate fans of your school by allowing the voice of your school to fragment a portion of the fan base. Politics and religion are the two things he absolutely should not be commenting on, at all, on any mediums if he wants to remain the voice of MSU.

Actually, he might do a good job. He speaks well, loves the game, and would probably present more in a style similar to Jack C. than anybody we could find. As well, can you imagine the shit he would deal to the pink bowties?!

mic
06-11-2014, 01:01 PM
I wasn't getting at Wyatt should be let go from his MSU broadcast duties. And I rarely listen to H2H , but when I have he could for sure be more on the offensive when it comes to MSU. If he can do both and have his schools back then good for him. We need a good "homer voice" on the radio. Dick Cross sure is..
I just don't think he should tweet or retweet negative stuff about our program. And what he retweeted about the DT situation when first viewed looked 100x worse than it actually was or is.
My point was no other SEC school football radio guy would have retweeted that back out the way it looked and before facts were known.. I don't care if he 20 seconds later had a follow up tweet. No need to do it in the first place..

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2014, 04:12 PM

You are just upset because you don't like his politics and religion.

sandwolf
06-12-2014, 01:09 AM

Give me a break. Wyatt occasionally tweets about his political/religious beliefs......it's not like he is some kind of activist in his spare time. And he damn sure isn't alienating fans or fragmenting a portion of the fan base. Here's an idea......instead of making up completely baseless bullshit and calling for the university to silence him, you just come to terms with the fact that you view things differently than he does.

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Give me a break. Wyatt occasionally tweets about his political/religious beliefs......it's not like he is some kind of activist in his spare time. And he damn sure isn't alienating fans or fragmenting a portion of the fan base. Here's an idea......instead of making up completely baseless bullshit and calling for the university to silence him, you just come to terms with the fact that you view things differently than he does.

That's not how the left rolls. Ya know, "tolerance" 'n' shit. So long as you completely agree with their opinion.

Political Hack
06-12-2014, 07:38 AM

yes, him speaking out against gay marriage doesn't alienate any our fans. We don't have gay people in Mississippi, right? If he wants a public career, he needs to decide which avenue he wants to take. If he can't be a representative of all people, then he should be a representative of the People's University.

BogeyGolfer
06-12-2014, 08:02 AM
yes, him speaking out against gay marriage doesn't alienate any our fans. We don't have gay people in Mississippi, right? If he wants a public career, he needs to decide which avenue he wants to take. If he can't be a representative of all people, then he should be a representative of the People's University.

Dang, this is twice in the same thread that I have agreed with Hack. I think Wyatt can get away with expressing his religious and political beliefs on H2H due to that particular network is a conservative network or at least perceived that way. And if he wasn't the radio guy for MSU, I think he has every right to express those beliefs, even if I don't agree with many of his views. The problem lies in the fact that HE IS the universities color guy. For him to express destain for gay marriage does alienate a portion of our population. I support the show and think he does a great job with both jobs, but I would prefer that he leave out his political and religious beliefs.

Vandownbytheriver
06-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Hell, Ole Miss came out and distanced themselves from Henderson when he made those comments.

It's not his agenda or his ability to let Cross run over him that makes me not like the dude, he just comes across as a dick. He's that guy that thinks he's the funniest guy alive and people gravitate to him when in reality the only person laughing at his jokes is himself. He's the real life Dennis from It's Always Sunny.

smootness
06-12-2014, 10:37 AM
If the State color guy happened to support gay marriage, and said as much publicly, I wouldn't agree with him. But you better believe if I wanted to listen to a State game on the radio, I would not care.

It's funny, though, that supporting gay marriage is not seen as something that shouldn't be stated publicly, or that alienates people, but disagreeing with it is seen as something that does.

Political Hack
06-12-2014, 10:58 AM
If the State color guy happened to support gay marriage, and said as much publicly, I wouldn't agree with him. But you better believe if I wanted to listen to a State game on the radio, I would not care.

It's funny, though, that supporting gay marriage is not seen as something that shouldn't be stated publicly, or that alienates people, but disagreeing with it is seen as something that does.

I agree in general with your last sentence, but it doesn't change the impact of his statements. He should be more careful IMO and avoid confrontational issues if he wants to represent all the people of MSU... and if he doesn't, he should be one of the main personalities of MSU sports.

LC Dawg
06-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Hell, Ole Miss came out and distanced themselves from Henderson when he made those comments.

Let's don't give Ole Miss too much credit. It's easy to distance yourself from someone when you're finished with their services. These are the same people that totally dismissed the accusations from the Laramie play.

The Croom Diaries
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM

Great point. In Mississippi saying you agree with gay marriage would far and away "alienate" people than saying you don't agree with it.

Let people have their opinions. I feel as though I can still respect and co-exist with people who have differing opinions. In fact, I'd much rather interact with people who completely disagree with me than people who have no opinion. When I'm listening to radio broadcast of MSU sports, the person's political beliefs are the last thing on my mind. Just like when I'm listening the Bruce Springsteen I'm not thinking about his politics or Elton John that he's gay and so on. I'm just listening to them entertain/inform me as per their paid job description.

mic
06-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Let's don't give Ole Miss too much credit. It's easy to distance yourself from someone when you're finished with their services. These are the same people that totally dismissed the accusations from the Laramie play.

100% true. If Marshall had another year left they would have treated it much differently. You know just Marshall being Marshall..