PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Baseball Recruiting

Pioneer Dawg
06-09-2014, 09:24 PM
We are DOMINATING here, may be one of the top classes in the nation. Ole Miss thinks they are having a little success but LOOK AT OUR RECRUITING!!

Burdick is likely to flip from the Mets. Merry Flipmas New York!

Again I stress that we have an AWESOME class signed for 2015 and that is definitely the story of the year in baseball in MS.

Goat Holder
06-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Just stop. We have to face the music. Don't be like Ole Miss fans. We can take it. We've been cursed for over 100 damn years, no need stopping now.

Pioneer Dawg
06-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Illustrating absurdity by being absurd

HoopsDawg
06-09-2014, 09:41 PM

not in a laughing mood.

I seen it dawg
06-09-2014, 10:17 PM

Shit nobody can ever tell with you. It's all the same.

Pioneer Dawg
06-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Shit nobody can ever tell with you. It's all the same.

I have been to referred to as the "enigma known as Will James"

Speaking of.. can I have my name back now

I seen it dawg
06-09-2014, 10:23 PM
I have been to referred to as the "enigma known as Will James"

Speaking of.. can I have my name back now

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.

Were you being serious? You're living by a thread with every post.

Todd4State
06-09-2014, 10:32 PM
WTF is this? Are you actually unhappy with our recruiting class?

smootness
06-09-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't know why you keep posting this. Has anyone on here tried to ever argue that our 2015 recruiting class is bigger than getting to Omaha?

Todd4State
06-09-2014, 10:37 PM
I don't know why you keep posting this. Has anyone on here tried to ever argue that our 2015 recruiting class is bigger than getting to Omaha?

I think MStatebaseball posted something about it doesn't matter what Ole Miss does, the important thing is to keep recruiting well. And I'm paraphrasing that.

smootness
06-09-2014, 10:51 PM
I think MStatebaseball posted something about it doesn't matter what Ole Miss does, the important thing is to keep recruiting well. And I'm paraphrasing that.

Well, in regard to State, he's pretty much right. That should be the mindset of State fans. We were in the title series last year, we're still the better program, just keep churning along.

If you're looking the overall year inside the state, though, obviously Ole Miss going to Omaha is a bigger deal than our 2015 recruiting class. I don't know how anyone could reasonably disagree with that.

Todd4State
06-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Well, in regard to State, he's pretty much right. That should be the mindset of State fans. We were in the title series last year, we're still the better program, just keep churning along.

If you're looking the overall year inside the state, though, obviously Ole Miss going to Omaha is a bigger deal than our 2015 recruiting class. I don't know how anyone could reasonably disagree with that.

I'm pretty sure your first sentence is how MSbaseball meant it to be.

Will James has twisted it trying to be Internet cool for some reason.

I seen it dawg
06-10-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm pretty sure your first sentence is how MSbaseball meant it to be.

Will James has twisted it trying to be Internet cool for some reason.

Who is this Will James? No one here by that handle....

TheRef
06-10-2014, 07:25 AM
Who is this Will James? No one here by that handle....

There is no Will James. There is only Pioneer Dawg.

smootness
06-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Like I said in an earlier thread, he is now officially the Dawg61 or RICKRAYMADE or Raytoraid of baseball. I don't remember a single post from him that was designed to actually add to any discussion. It's all to a) bash Cohen for some stupid reason or b) to hopefully make people say, 'Pioneer Dawg is a baseball genius'.

It's real, real annoying.