PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Matty Dispatch moments

The Croom Diaries
06-09-2014, 01:52 PM
We'll miss you, Stevens. http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/06/09/top-10-matty-dispatch-moments/

mjh94
06-09-2014, 01:57 PM
A+

CadaverDawg
06-09-2014, 02:08 PM
This is the greatest work of anybody with Croom in their name. Ever.

Well done

dickiedawg
06-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Honestly, I'm not sticking up for the guy but this seems really petty.
You don't like the way he dresses or that he blocks people on Twitter?

curmudgeon
06-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Wasn't he the one that Mullen ended a press conference over?

The Croom Diaries
06-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Wasn't he the one that Mullen ended a press conference over?

That was Brad Locke, but it reminds me that I missed one - during a press conference Dan Mullen said to him, "there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions"

messageboardsuperhero
06-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Hilarious article.

Does anyone else remember when he tweeted about one of those "way too early" college football rankings back a few months ago? Apparently UM was ranked in the top 25 in this particular article, and MSU wasn't. Well, Matty Dispatch decides to link the article and tweet something along the lines of "One SEC school from Mississippi is ranked in [insert writer's name]'s early college football rankings- and it isn't MSU."

It was maybe the most blatant trolling I've ever seen, and it didn't even come from a UM fan- it came from an "objective" beat writer.

drunkernhelldawg
06-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Honestly, I'm not sticking up for the guy but this seems really petty.
You don't like the way he dresses or that he blocks people on Twitter?

I'm a Croom Diaries fan, but I agree with you here, especially the blue sweater vest stuff and the photo comparison. A lot of dancing getting this grave tamped down quick.

The Croom Diaries
06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Hilarious article.

Does anyone else remember when he tweeted about one of those "way too early" college football rankings back a few months ago? Apparently UM was ranked in the top 25 in this particular article, and MSU wasn't. Well, Matty Dispatch decides to link the article and tweet something along the lines of "One SEC school from Mississippi is ranked in [insert writer's name]'s early college football rankings- and it isn't MSU."

It was maybe the most blatant trolling I've ever seen, and it didn't even come from a UM fan- it came from an "objective" beat writer.

I remember that.

And it reminds me of another one - the time he said no way Dak would be considered a darkhorse Heisman candidate by a major publication, then about 3 articles saying as much were published within a week. Classic.

The Croom Diaries
06-09-2014, 05:52 PM
I'm a Croom Diaries fan, but I agree with you here, especially the blue sweater vest stuff and the photo comparison. A lot of dancing getting this grave tamped down quick.

I can be an ass, there's no denying that.

bluelightstar
06-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't much care for this side of State fans....

I was no Stevens fan, but this all seems to be too much.