PDA

View Full Version : I will just leave this here

civilengineerdog
06-09-2014, 08:21 AM
From nafoom

by ColonelJohnSartoris
Jun 8, 2014 11:53 PM

This is the thing....

Looking at the numbers, I think we are the best team remaining in the whole NCAA tournament. ULL is the closest, followed by Virginia. If we can let our nuts hang and take care of business tomorrow, we will be the odds on favorite to take home a mother ****ing National Championship. **** those other teams. Virginia is decent, but they have a weak ass offense that would succumb to our scrotum diameters. That's a fact. Get by ULL, and this bitch is a cakewalk and I hope to hang out with a bunch of you mother****ers in Omaha because it will be a lot of fun. Rawdawgin a ton of randos, if you know what I mean. In the middle of Nebrasksa? Meh. But 6+ is still a fun night.

I'm far past hammered, but this shit is due to happen. If the mother ****in' cock suyckin' pansy ass Mississippyi State lilly ass baseball team barely loses to the Cajuns, we are going to destroy their assess off of principal alone. Get that. That shit is written in the books. Biblical. So let it be written, so let it be done and all that horseshit. We don't have time for prima donna flippin and shit. State is a chokejob and dosn't matter. John Cohen can suck on these balls because he likes pink ponies and lipstick. He can star in 27 dresses and be a bridesmaid all the times he wants. He's a pansy and pansies are pansies. They don't deserve to win. Couldn't happen to a better bunch. My Little Pony your ass to Starkville Elementary you pansy ass ****. Your kids will probably go to Delta State they will be so retarted from the Starkville public school systems. Shoulda stayed in Kentucky, ****.

Preston Mother ****in Overbey doesnt give a shit about your beard, you Louisiana ****. Your sister might be impressed, but Preston Mother ****in Overbey is not, you shit head. Go eat a cock. Hang another mother ****ing curve ball and he will show your ass how to count to 345, you illiterate ****. OH, you want to be called UL? We will more than gladly help you on your way to becoming the University of the absolute worst mother****ing Losers. Cement that shit in stone. And stick a catherter in it. You pussies. Shave that shit while you're at it. You look like a Mississippi State fan during freshman yyear during his first formal when he gets his sherry popped. Plus 1 for the night, negative 999999 for the rest of your life you ugly ass mongoloid.

Fingers in the air, mother****ers. WAMFOM cements itself in history from this point forward. Fly your flags and your middle fingers high. Bianco doesn't give a **** and this shit is in the bag. Comma, period, exclamation point hashtag lick my balls .

FISHDAWG
06-09-2014, 08:23 AM
that's keeping it classy **

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-09-2014, 08:27 AM
They really are the worst people on earth.

RougeDawg
06-09-2014, 08:50 AM

At this point, can we even still classify them as actual people? They seem to be more like beings from another dimension.

Political Hack
06-09-2014, 08:52 AM
they should build a statue of Cohen on their campus so they can vandalize it.

GreenheadDawg
06-09-2014, 08:53 AM

Exactly. They have every quality I hate in a person

msstate7
06-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Coloneljohnsarotis at 10 pm -- "we don't care about baseball anyway"

Coach34
06-09-2014, 08:54 AM

This gave me a good laugh for some reason

CadaverDawg
06-09-2014, 08:55 AM
They are such an embarrassment to Mississippi.

Last night, they showed Christian Trent after he was pulled out, and he was talking to Chris Ellis. Every word out of Trent's mouth was "f*ck". I don't know what he was saying, but he had a "f*ck" mixed in after every normal word. They are just a classless bunch of entitled Momma's boys. I hope their hearts are broken tonight and we get to see another embarrassing documentary. "1 blowout from Omaha...The 2014 Bears"

codeDawg
06-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Classic UM post. It's all about "who they are" and what they "should do" instead of what they have actually accomplished.

Our "pansy ass Mississippi State lilly ass baseball team" was the only men's D-I MS sports team to ever play in an official national championship game in one of the big 3 sports. Ever. The same John Cohen that "can suck on these balls because he likes pink ponies and lipstick" is the guy that brought them there.

My advice to this guy would be to quit drinking, get a job, and move your loser ass out of your parent's garage. You might want to accomplish something yourself before you start criticizing the success of others.

BulldogDX55
06-09-2014, 10:18 AM
I had no idea that Goat Holder posted on NAFOOM

Jack Lambert
06-09-2014, 10:30 AM
UL-L would have won the SEC this year. However I don't think Ole Miss or UL-L would win the CWS this year. After watching the CWS last year, long ball just doesn't do well in that park. This West Coast style is what's going to win it. Just my opinion.

TheRef
06-09-2014, 10:31 AM
UL-L would have won the SEC this year. However I don't think Ole Miss or UL-L would win the CWS this year. After watching the CWS last year, long ball just doesn't do well in that park. This West Coast style is what's going to win it. Just my opinion.

No PAC-12 teams in the CWS this year for the first time in a LONG time.

Jack Lambert
06-09-2014, 10:37 AM
No PAC-12 teams in the CWS this year for the first time in a LONG time.

What's going to happen is these teams are going to learn that it is almost impossible to hit it out and the field is so big fly balls can be run down and they will turn to short ball play. Either way you will have low scoring games.

TheRef
06-09-2014, 10:37 AM
What's going to happen is these teams are going to learn that it is almost impossible to hit it out and the field is so big fly balls can be run down and they will turn to short ball play. Either way you will have low scoring games.

Just like Oregon State learned in our first matchup with them. That's a cruel way to lose.

DudyDawg
06-09-2014, 10:38 AM
I kinda feel bad for the guy. He took the time on a Saturday to do that, so I guess he was drinking alone watching them and had no friends to say this to, so he took to the internet. Its funny, but kinda sad

CadaverDawg
06-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I think this guy's name is ket7450 on SPS.

Pioneer Dawg
06-09-2014, 10:56 AM
It's almost like we didnt split with them this year.

TheRef
06-09-2014, 10:57 AM
It's almost like we didnt split with them this year.

In every argument they talk about the SEC series and refuse to talk about the Pearl game. I just remind them that in reality, we are 2-2 in baseball.

engie
06-09-2014, 11:03 AM
I think this guy's name is ket7450 on SPS.

Pretty sure Santoris is IP banned on SPS. Think he was the one that went Westboro Baptist on the death of Nick Bell...

CadaverDawg
06-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Pretty sure Santoris is IP banned on SPS. Think he was the one that went Westboro Baptist on the death of Nick Bell...

I Think you're right. I was just messing with the ket guy bc he is obsessed with me but can't respond over here. I know it's driving him nuts

messageboardsuperhero
06-09-2014, 11:16 AM
From nafoom

by ColonelJohnSartoris

This is the thing....

Looking at the numbers, I think we are the best team remaining in the whole NCAA tournament. ULL is the closest, followed by Virginia. If we can let our nuts hang and take care of business tomorrow, we will be the odds on favorite to take home a mother ****ing National Championship. **** those other teams. Virginia is decent, but they have a weak ass offense that would succumb to our scrotum diameters. That's a fact. Get by ULL, and this bitch is a cakewalk and I hope to hang out with a bunch of you mother****ers in Omaha because it will be a lot of fun. Rawdawgin a ton of randos, if you know what I mean. In the middle of Nebrasksa? Meh. But 6+ is still a fun night.

I'm far past hammered, but this shit is due to happen. If the mother ****in' cock suyckin' pansy ass Mississippyi State lilly ass baseball team barely loses to the Cajuns, we are going to destroy their assess off of principal alone. Get that. That shit is written in the books. Biblical. So let it be written, so let it be done and all that horseshit. We don't have time for prima donna flippin and shit. State is a chokejob and dosn't matter. John Cohen can suck on these balls because he likes pink ponies and lipstick. He can star in 27 dresses and be a bridesmaid all the times he wants. He's a pansy and pansies are pansies. They don't deserve to win. Couldn't happen to a better bunch. My Little Pony your ass to Starkville Elementary you pansy ass ****. Your kids will probably go to Delta State they will be so retarted from the Starkville public school systems. Shoulda stayed in Kentucky, ****.

Preston Mother ****in Overbey doesnt give a shit about your beard, you Louisiana ****. Your sister might be impressed, but Preston Mother ****in Overbey is not, you shit head. Go eat a cock. Hang another mother ****ing curve ball and he will show your ass how to count to 345, you illiterate ****. OH, you want to be called UL? We will more than gladly help you on your way to becoming the University of the absolute worst mother****ing Losers. Cement that shit in stone. And stick a catherter in it. You pussies. Shave that shit while you're at it. You look like a Mississippi State fan during freshman yyear during his first formal when he gets his sherry popped. Plus 1 for the night, negative 999999 for the rest of your life you ugly ass mongoloid.

Fingers in the air, mother****ers. WAMFOM cements itself in history from this point forward. Fly your flags and your middle fingers high. Bianco doesn't give a **** and this shit is in the bag. Comma, period, exclamation point hashtag lick my balls .

Well, so much for the "we don't care about what MSU does" line. I guess when you get pretty far past hammered, you let your walls come down and show people how you really feel without putting on some bullshit front.

RTO Dawg
06-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Exactly. They have every quality I hate in a person

+1 (my thoughts exactly)

State82
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM

Not sure this type even falls under the classification of "people".

RougeDawg
06-09-2014, 01:24 PM
In every argument they talk about the SEC series and refuse to talk about the Pearl game. I just remind them that in reality, we are 2-2 in baseball.

They only count losses in games they actually care about winning. In their minds they are 2-0 against is this year.

Pioneer Dawg
06-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Not sure this type even falls under the classification of "people".

You're fired!

- Columbus Dispatch

MarketingBully01
06-09-2014, 01:33 PM
That Colonel John Sartoris is an idiot and hates MSU worse then any of us hate Ole Miss. I think ULL beats them tonight and the streak continues for them. And I will also say this, even if Ole Miss wins and say does get to Omaha, i doubt they win any games there. I'd say Virginia has a chance (as much as their fans suck as well) but I could also see Louisville or UC irvine win it. I don't think Ole Miss has the experience with a field like that to win the whole thing. They aren't built to win at TD Ameritrade at all.

archdog
06-09-2014, 02:11 PM
From nafoom

by ColonelJohnSartoris

This is the thing....

I think I know this guy. His user name is really close to a guy's name I knew back in the day. He went to my high school. Probably graduated in 2000 if I remember correctly. All I do know is that this dude had a full on beard when we played PeeWee football. Dude was a beast. He probably knows what he is talking about. The Cherry Valley Steelers were impossible to beat when he was on the field.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-09-2014, 03:26 PM
I think I know this guy. His user name is really close to a guy's name I knew back in the day. He went to my high school. Probably graduated in 2000 if I remember correctly. All I do know is that this dude had a full on beard when we played PeeWee football. Dude was a beast. He probably knows what he is talking about. The Cherry Valley Steelers were impossible to beat when he was on the field.

I'm pretty sure he took his user name from a Faulkner novel. Colonel John Sartorsis served in the American Civil War, for, you guessed it, the Confedracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sartoris

BulldogBear
06-09-2014, 03:38 PM
They only count losses in games they actually care about winning. In their minds they are 2-0 against is this year.

this is true but there are other criteria as well:

-they must have gotten the recruits they wanted
-everyone has to be healthy
-everyone has to play to their full potential
-no big plays called back on penalties

if all those are not met then the loss doesn't REALLY count

BulldogBear
06-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Ole Miss fans/alumni are the ones that go undefeated on the NCAA football game because they replay any games they lose. Then crow about going undefeated, thinking they've actually done something.

yjnkdawg
06-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Even for a message board like NAFOOM, that post should qualify for the NAFOOM "Hall of Shame" listing. Pretty pathetic. I wonder if the socalled Col even graduated from OM?

Bear@Work
06-10-2014, 12:14 AM
From nafoom

by ColonelJohnSartoris

This is the thing....

Classless but prescient.