PDA

View Full Version : See the confederates committed a QB -Pellerin

RIdog
06-09-2014, 07:33 AM
from loiusiana , never heard of him. Any one know anything about him ? He any good ?

thf24
06-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Raiding LA for a QB. Following our example once again.

SouthMsDawg
06-09-2014, 07:37 AM
6'4" 215 dual threat QB. Runs well for a big kid. Has been wanting an OM offer but it hasn't come.

smootness
06-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Seems like a pretty good prospect, about on the level of Tiano.

codeDawg
06-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Looks like a good pickup. He's a big kid with a strong arm and good field vision. Hard to tell level of competition in his highlights though. His receivers are open by 20 steps and he's two feet taller than the defenders he is playing against.

Sam&DeansDawg
06-09-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm sure the SEC offers will start rolling in soon.

BeastMan
06-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Pellerin looks like a good pick-up. It's interesting b/c many thought Ross Trail would get that spot

thedawg
06-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Watching the film he and Tiano look like the same player... Be interesting to watch the development at the different places.

Jack Lambert
06-09-2014, 10:49 AM
from loiusiana , never heard of him. Any one know anything about him ? He any good ?

I don't put much trust in Freeze ablitiy to evaluate QB talent. Now if MSU had offered and then Ole Miss follow then I would take a little more stock in it.

TempAccount
06-09-2014, 11:02 AM

I've seen the kid play. Was hoping he'd fly under the radar and wind up a Cajun, but there's no way he was going to. Unfortunately, think the Rebels(rebears) got themselves a hidden gem that doesn't need as much polishing as you'd think.

I know all of you are familiar with Jordan Jefferson, and I had a chance to see him play at the HS level. JJ was a great high school talent, but I don't think he made the translation to college ball as well as he should have. I think Pellerin has way better accuracy and touch than JJ did, and he's tossing it to 5'9'' kids right on the money. Very strong kid in the weight room also; heard from a friend he has the team bests in the gym.